Brotherhood

As Harry laid there, Mrs. Weasley tried with all her effort to heal him, and miraculously, she did. Ginny stared at Harry in disbelief, Mr. Weasley  was making a note to himself to report to Dumbledore about what happened, Fred and George's arms were crossed as their eyebrows furrowed, and Ron, who could forget him, kneeling next to his mother, trying to help her in every way he could.

*After a while*

"Those muggles don't know who they're dealing with! This is outrageous! Absurd!" Mrs. Weasley protested to Professor Dumbledore

The children were shocked to see their Headmaster, in their living room getting yelled at by their own mother.

"Kids, I think it's best if we leave your mother and Professor Dumbledore talk this through" Mr. Weasley said, leading his children to the staircase. They all stalked into their own rooms, and Ron sat with Harry in Ron's room. While he looked at his friend worriedly, Ginny came in. 

"Is he going to be alright?", Ginny asked. 

"Judging by what Mum said, yeah I think he would", Ron replied reassuringly to his sister.

He looked at her sympathetically and said, "Why don't we we owl Hermione and tell her what happened?"

Ginny nodded, and rushed to her room to get a piece of parchment and some ink as Ron went to his trunk to get his quill.

After some time, Mrs. Weasley yelled for dinner, and everyone came downstairs except Ron. 

"Where's Ron?" Mrs. Weasley asked. 

Ginny replied with, "He said he'd stay with Harry in case Harry wakes up"

Mrs. Weasley smiled at Ginny, "Oh alright then"

*Meanwhile*

Ron was reading a Quidditch magazine to pass time when Mr. Weasley knocked on the door. 

"Here you go Ron, your mother put your favorites. If you need us, just call us, ok?" Mr. Weasley said as he handed Ron a plate of food.

Ron nodded his head, Mr. Weasley smiled and left. Ron got up and sat by the spare bed where Harry was sleeping in.

"C'mon Harry, wake up, everyone's worried for you, if You-Know-Who couldn't kill you, then surely those muggles couldn't kill you, come on Harry, wake up, for me".