The Marauders

Sirius asked Harry, "So, Harry, me and James were looking in Filch's office, and we didn't find the Marauders Map, is there any other pranksters in the school?", Harry said, "The Weasley Twins, they're the biggest pranksters", Sirius smirked and saw them, the Weasley twins and asked them, "Do you know anything called the Marauders Map?", Fred said, "Yup, nicked it from Filch's office, first year", Sirius squealed and said, "Prongs! I've found it! We're right on track baby!", Fred and George said in sync, "PRONGS?! HARRY'S DAD IS PRONGS?! YOUR THE MARAUDERS!? MEANING YOUR PADFOOT?!", Professor McGonagall said, "You do not need to shout Mr. and Mr. Weasley", they nodded and McGonagall left, "Come on, where is it?", George gave him the map and Sirius said, "Pleasure doing business with you, and besides, you can always come and prank with me and James, and it's fine if you call us by our nick-names, I like it that way!".

*Meanwhile*

Hermione and Ron were eating with Harry at the Gryffindor table when Draco came and asked, "Hermione, Ron, can I speak to you?", Hermione looked at Harry, who was reading a book Remus gave him, he looked up and motioned them to talk to him, Ron said, "If it's about us not being friends with Harry, and joining your little friend group, then no", Draco replied, "No, it's not about that, please?", Ron said, "Fine", Draco looked at Harry, who gave him a small smile and continued reading his book, and he started talking.

Ron was confused at first, and Hermione was in tears and said, "Of course! I'm so sorry about your parents", Draco said, "It's fine", Hermione said, "And what with your father pushing you, why didn't you report it, that's child endangerment", Draco replied, "I didn't think it that way", Ron gave him a hug, which was unexpected, but soon he too returned the embrace. They went back and Harry was still reading, he looked up and saw the 3 still talking, and was happy to see Ron hugged Draco.

"Hey Harry", Remus said, as he sat down beside him, "What do you think about the book", Harry said, "It's perfect, thank you!", Remus replied, "No problem kiddo, and I think you're lucky", Harry asked, "Why?", Remus explained, "Harry! Your parents are here, you have your mother and me working here, while your father and Sirius always lighten up the mood here! By the way, our first lesson will be about boggarts, see, you even know what your first lesson will be about!", Harry asked, "Are boggarts the shape-shifters who turn into what you fear the most?", Remus said in surprise, "Wow, I see those restless nights of tutoring you really helped", Harry smiled until they heard bangs coming from the courtyard, when they went out they saw the Marauders signed at the sky, Remus sighed while Harry laughed, Professor McGonagall came out when she saw what James and Sirius did and said to herself, "I am not paid enough for this, their 33 for gods sake!", Harry laughed harder while Remus laughed, thinking about his school days with his friends, and laughed even harder.