Back to the Good Old Days

Harry was in Transfiguration, but he was thinking about what Draco said, and then realized, he heard his father and Sirius talking about pranking Professor McGonagall in Harry's first lesson, Harry turned around, and he saw James and Sirius outside the class, wands out, they counted quietly, 1...2...3! Splash! Professor McGonagall was covered in paint! She spotted James and Sirius and said, "Potter! Black!", at first the students looked at Harry, but then realized that when Professor McGonagall said Black, they turned to the door, "James! Run! She's after us!", Professor McGonagall stormed out of the classroom and went running after them, Harry was shocked, McGonagall can run, but shrugged it off and said to the class, "I guess it's a free period", the class nodded in agreement and went doing there own things until the bell rang, Potions, Harry thought, 'Great! I'll just wait for whatever Sirius and Dad do to Snape', Hermione caught up with him and they both walked to Potions and Harry said what Draco told him this morning, Hermione said, "And are you sure he's not lying?", Harry replied, "I talked to Sirius about it and he said, that ever since the divorce, Narcissa and Draco have been living in Number 12 Grimmauld Place, and Narcissa has a new job, to help with Draco and everything, so I don't think it's a lie", Hermione nodded as they arrived at the dungeons, and sat down beside each other, the class was talking until Snape said, "Quiet!", and murmured under his breath, loud enough for everyone to hear, "Oh great, Potter's parents are here, and 2 of Potter's family members work here! And the other 2, mischief!", Harry glared at Snape in disagreement and thought, 'Well I just got them back, now he wants to get rid of them, over my dead body!', Snape said, "Ok class-", Sirius came in the class and said, "Looking for the Boy who Lived, someone wants to see you", Harry turned redder than his mother's hair and said, "Coming", Sirius laughed and said, "Now or never", Harry took his bag and left with Sirius and said, "Who wants to see me?", Sirius said, "No one, I just bailed you out because your mother doesn't trust Snape and Professor Dumbledore said your mother can teach you instead, to be honest, I think Dumbledore is tad afraid of your mother, he agrees to everything she asks", Harry said, "I mean I can think a million reasons why Mum doesn't trust Snape, but I still don't understand", Sirius took a deep breath and said, "Look, Pettigrew's a deatheater, one of Voldemort's followers, and so is Snape, if he's helping Pettigrew, then you could be in grave danger, that's why Lily's going to tutor you instead", Harry nodded as they arrived at Lily's chambers where Lily was sitting at a desk, reviewing lesson plans, and for the rest of the lesson, she taught Harry.

 Harry was surprised at how much he'd learnt from his mother, the bell rang, he checked his timetable, Divination, and after lunch, Defense Against the Dark Arts, he took his bag, hugged his mother and caught up with Ron and Hermione, "Where were you mate?", Ron asked, and Harry told them,  "Well, I can agree with your mother, what she did was clever", Hermione said, and they arrived at the North Tower, where they would learn Divination for the rest of the year. "Welcome, my children, in this room you shall explore the noble art of Divination! In this room, you shall discover if you posses the Sight. I am Professor Trelawny, together, we shall cast ourselves, into the future! This term, we will be focusing on Tasseomancy, which is the art of reading tea leaves, so please take the cup of the person who is sitting opposite you. What do you see? The truth lies like a sentence buried deep within a book, waiting to be read, but first you must broaden you minds, you must look beyond! You boy, is your grandmother quite well? Give me the cup! Oh...pity, broaden your minds. Oh! Your aura is pulsing dear," as she turned to Ron, "Are you in the beyond, I think you are! Look at the cup, tell me, what do you see?", Ron replied, "Yeah, um.. well, Harry's got sort of a wonky cross, that's trials and suffering, and that there could be the sun and that's happiness. So... you're going to suffer, but you're going to happy about it", Trelawny said, "Give me the cup, AAA! Oh my dear boy, you have... the Grim!", Harry said, "The Grim, my god-father, Sirius, it's just him looking out for me", all of a sudden, Sirius came in and said, "I just heard someone saying something nice about me!", he turned to Harry and said, "Was that you?", Harry said, "Professor Trelawny thinks I have the Grim, but I told her, it's just you looking out for me", Sirius smiled and said, "See you at lunch tiger!", and left and Trelawny said, "Well that was some-", and the bell rang, Harry looked at Draco, who looked really nervous, as though he just swam in the Black lake, because he was sweating, he put a hand on his shoulder and said, "You don't need to be afraid, they'll welcome you", Draco nodded and left to catch up with Ron and Hermione. He smiled and left looking for his god-father.