Revenge

Hello there, fellow readers. Again, I must inform you, if your sensitive, do not read, this is about Snape, again, and you know me, Marauders stan. Also, I never got to thank you for reading this book, well.. what are you waiting for?! Come on, start reading!

"I told you they'd get away! Why didn't you listen to me?!", Snape shouted at Pettigrew, they were on the run, hiding in Knockturn Alley, in an abandoned shop, "You can't blame me, you haven't even told me where to put the boy!", Pettigrew shot back, Snape was about to open his mouth but immediately closed it, Pettigrew saw and cracked a smile, "What do we do now?", Snape said, his tone sad and defeated, "Don't worry about that Severus, I know my fellow friends, especially Potter, I think I have a hunch on what to do".

*Meanwhile*

Harry woke up, to find all three of his parent figures asleep, one he was sleeping on, and two in a chair, don't forget, Harry doesn't have his glasses, but managed to make out the shapes of his parents and Sirius, he smiled weakly as he was really tired, and saw a rat, on the floor, staring at him. Harry knew exactly that it was the rat the escaped from Azkaban, that ratted out the location of his parents, he tried to back up, but didn't want to disturb his mother, he tried shouting but his throat was aching, the rat transformed into Pettigrew, he had a wand in one hand, and a rope in the other, he stunned Harry, and carried him carefully, not to wake Lily and the others, when he reached to an apparation point, he apparated. 

*With Lily and the others*

Lily woke up around 8 am, and was going to reach Harry's hair, only to find her hand landed on her lap, she screamed, immediately James and Sirius woke and saw Harry wasn't there, Lily didn't cry, she was too panicked to cry. Madam Pomfrey came in and said, "What is the mean-", and she too saw Harry's place on the bed empty. Sirius was looking around the room looking for evidence or notes, while James went and informed Professor Dumbledore, and found a letter, his eyes were wide open, tears welling up, Lily noticed and said, "Sirius, what is it?", Sirius handed the letter, still wide-eyed, Lily took the letter and read it:

To whoever found the letter, Harry must be gone, that's right, you bullied me all these years, but now, I got revenge, if you think we'd want ransom, you were thinking wrong, you'll NEVER get Harry back into your arms, ever!

Lily's eyes were welling up with tears, James and Dumbledore came and saw tears rolling down Lily and Sirius's cheeks, Dumbledore took the letter and read it, then handed it to James. After he read, James looked up at Lily, whose knees were against her chest, cradling herself. James then turned to Sirius, who looked exactly how he looked like when he found out his brother died, sitting crisscross on the floor, facing the wall, Sirius wasn't into showing emotion to others, James knew that from the moment he became Sirius's friend.

Dumbledore stormed off into his office to inform the Minister of Magic, Cornelius Fudge, while James was comforting Lily, and McGonagall talking to Sirius, even if it meant she had to sit next to him on the floor, and Sirius couldn't hold back his tears, he broke into immense crying, and McGonagall was hugging him, telling him it's going to be alright, as if it was Prongs talking to Harry in Harry's dream. Sirius then thought of his brother, Regulus, how it was his fault Regulus became a death-eater, that he gave up on Regulus, and he can't redo the same thing to Harry, he wanted to pay redemption to Regulus, that he'd make up for what he did to Regulus, a way to say sorry for leaving him. 

Sirius got up and left to the bathroom to wash up, he knew he'd do no matter what it takes, to bring Harry back. Lily managed to calm down after what seemed like 30 minutes of crying, and went to wash up as well, while Dumbledore started tracing charms to trace where Harry is. Hermione, Ron and Draco came to see Harry and all three of them froze when they saw only Dumbledore and James, Lily came and saw the trio, and handed them the letter, Hermione broke into silent tears, while the boys kept quiet. Sirius then came, and saw the trio, and a letter in Hermione's hand, and kept quiet.

*Meanwhile*

Harry woke up in a gloomy place, he saw 2 people sleeping, he tried to make his move, but he tied to a chair, 'Why am I always tied up to something', Harry thought, he looked for his wand, but of course his wand wasn't here, Pettigrew woke up and found Harry awake, "Severus, he's awake", Snape woke up and found Harry awake as well, "Where am I?", Harry asked seriously, "Why should we tell you?", Pettigrew shot at Harry, "If your going to kill me, at least I want to know where I'm going to die", Harry shot back at Pettigrew,  Snape and Pettigrew looked at each other for a moment, and Snape said, "First of all, we won't kill you, we'll torture you. Secondly, we're at an abandoned shop in Albania, no one ever comes in here, so that means, no one can find you", he motioned Pettigrew to bring something, and Harry didn't know what he meant, but then froze, to find a blade in Pettigrew's hand, and handed it to Snape.

 Snape was twirling the blade around, teasing Harry and said, "What is it going to be, the Cruciatus curse, or this abnormally large blade?", Harry kept quiet and Snape said, "Being quiet are we? I think I'll choose for you, the blade will do", as he gave the blade to Pettigrew, and he happily accepted. Harry was scared, wishing that it's a dream, and will wake up, lying on his mother's lap, but Pettigrew just moved closer and closer. When he reached Harry, the blade was roughly on his cheek, and blood soon appeared, Harry closed his eyes, knowing that it's going to hurt, the blade was removed from his cheek, and Pettigrew stabbed Harry in the stomach, and Harry screamed in pain, knowing that it's not over.

*Meanwhile*

Lily closed her eyes, feeling pain, hearing screams, James asked, "What's wrong Lils", Lily kept quiet, Sirius saw this and said, "You feel pain, don't you?", Lily opened her eyes and asked, "Why?", Sirius replied, "You feel Harry's pain, you hear his screams, don't you?", Lily nodded, "How do you know?", Sirius replied, "Every mother feels their child's pain, if you truly love Harry, then you could be able to feel his pain, and if you truly love Harry, you would hear his screams, I know this because my cousin Andromeda felt immense pain in her right arm because her daughter broke her right arm, that show's she truly loves her daughter", Lily asked, "Does that mean, if I focus enough, I'll know where Harry is, without the tracing charms delaying us?", Sirius nodded.

Lily closed her eyes, she saw Pettigrew near a boy, who was screaming, she heard Snape say, "First of all, we won't kill you, we'll torture you. Secondly, we're at an abandoned shop in Albania, no one ever comes in here, so that means, no one can find you", the boy soon passed out, blood was everywhere, leaking heavily, Pettigrew backed up, and both he and Snape disapparated, Lily opened her eyes and said, "An abandoned shop in Albania", Dumbledore looked up, as the tracing charm also said an abandoned shop in Albania.

"Hold on to my arm, being me has privileges, so I can apparate in and out of Hogwarts", Lily and Sirius went, because James and Madam Pomfrey were setting up equipment. They arrived outside the shop, and Lily barged in, to find Harry on the floor, he must have fell, she ran to him, not caring if her clothes were wet, she untied him with the blade Pettigrew used, and Sirius carried Harry, Dumbledore held out both his arms, Sirius held on to one, and Lily held on to the other, and apparated.

Hermione saw Harry, his clothes were white, so they could easily see blood, Lily and Sirius were also covered in blood, Lily was covered in blood on her knees, and Sirius on his shirt. As Sirius layed Harry on bed, Madam Pomfrey was healing him, as Dumbledore went and informed the Minister that they found Harry, Lily was kneeling next to Harry, holding his hand, while Sirius was standing next to James. Sirius then thought of his brother, thinking if Regulus would forgive him for what he did, McGonagall came and saw Sirius and Lily covered in blood, and smiled at Sirius, and Sirius gave her a weak smile in return, while Lily was whispering things to Harry, that he's safe, to stay strong.