Brother?

Hi guys! I'm sorry if there are any spelling mistakes, I try so hard to skim the chapter before publishing, and don't worry about requests, you can always request in the comments about what you would want me to add to the story, and thank you so much for reading this story, don't forget to vote, comment and request! Enjoy!

Harry was sleeping, he saw a person, that looked like Sirius, but really young, "Hello Harry", the man said, "Do I know you sir?", Harry asked curiously, "No, but I do, I'm Sirius's brother, Regulus", Harry said, "I never knew Sirius had a brother", Regulus replied, "Sirius was always private about his family", Harry looked at Regulus curiously, "Sir, do you know why you and Sirius's parents used the Cruciatus curse on Sirius", Regulus froze, only James' parents and Remus knew, other than the family, "So?", Harry said, interrupting his thoughts, "Harry, look, what I'm about to tell you is something you shouldn't say to anybody, even Sirius himself, you cannot tell him I told you this, ok?", Harry nodded eagerly, you can hear Harry's throat crack, "Look, I'll call my parents Walburga and Orion. Now, Orion and Walburga believed that the Dark Lord was right, and that only pure-bloods should exist, because they're higher in power, and there was a huge party at Christmas, and Sirius left to talk to James, and his cousin, Bellatrix cornered him and told him to grow up, leave his friends, that it was time for Sirius to choose sides, Walburga and Orion noticed this and sided with Bellatrix, that Bella already joined the dark-side, and it's his turn to choose. Sirius refused joining the dark-side, so Walburga and Orion used the Cruciatus curse on Sirius and took turns, which resulted in Sirius being found unconscious in the Potter living room at 11:15 pm", Harry was shocked, how can they do that, just because he chose the good-side, doesn't mean you have to torture their son, "And you? What side did you choose?", Regulus took a deep breath and said, "My parents forced me to join the dark-side, and I had no choice, Sirius was gone, not there to back me up, so I had to, see", Regulus lifted his left sleeve to show Harry the dark-mark, Harry touched it and said, "Why is it so faint?", Regulus said, "Because you conquered the Dark Lord, if the Dark Lord was here, it would be dark", Harry asked, "Why don't you come with me? Sirius would be happy to see you", Regulus smiled and asked, "It's possible for me to come back?", Harry answered, "Of course, my parents were dead, and now alive", Regulus smiled and said, "Why not?".

*Meanwhile*

Harry was hooked up with magical machines, to see his pulse, vitals and blood pressure, and Dumbledore was outside, adding extra protection. Lily was holding Harry's hand, kneeling by his bed, James and Sirius did not know what to, and the trio were sitting by Harry's bed. Harry said quietly, "Regulus", Sirius looked up immediately and Harry repeated, "Regulus, he's alive. Regulus is alive", Sirius asked, "How do you know Regulus?", Harry said, "That's not important, check up on Regulus", and he went back to sleep, Sirius immediately left and apparated to Regulus's grave, to find him standing there, looking around, Sirius immediately ran to hug his only brother, and Regulus returned the embrace, "What happened? How are you alive?", Sirius asked surprisingly, "Your god-son, Harry, I met him, I believe, in his dream. He told me to come back", Sirius smiled and said, "Well, we better tell Professor Dumbledore", Regulus nodded, and they both apparated.

*Meanwhile*

Lily was soothing Harry by rubbing circles around Harry's hand by her thumb, and Madam Pomfrey came in and said, "We'll have to give Harry his medicine, did he wake up?", Lily nodded and said, "He woke up but then went back to sleep", Madam Pomfrey bit her lip and asked, "Did it seem like he was over-exerting himself when he woke up?", Lily replied, "No, he talked to Sirius and went back to sleep", Madam Pomfrey asked, "Did he open his eyes?", Lily shook her head, Madam Pomfrey said, "Well can you please step aside while I check up on him?", Lily immediately stepped aside with James,(the trio left because they had a class),Madam Pomfrey bit her lip, hoping what she thought wasn't true, but it was no use.

After Madam Pomfrey finished some tests, she turned to Lily and James and said, "I'm sorry to break it to you but...Harry fell in a coma", James froze, Lily was hyperventilating, "WHAT?!", Madam Pomfrey said, "I think he was over-exerting himself, which led him to a coma", Lily was hyperventilating really fast, and James told her to calm down, and Lily collapsed.

Sirius and Regulus came after Lily was put to a bed. James shook hands wit Regulus and Sirius asked, "What happened?", James answered, "Harry...", Sirius said anxiously, "James, what is it?", James said, "Harry fell in a coma", James and Regulus turned to Sirius, who didn't realize at first, "Harry fell in a coma", James repeated, Sirius froze, how, when, why, what? All these questions were flowing in his mind as he started to tear up, and fell on the floor.