Getting used to it

Harry was back from his second year at his new home, in his new, large, Gryffindor themed bedroom, on his abnormally comfortable bed. Madam Pomfrey he needed many bed rest, to maintain his health on a balanced scale, Sirius would most come and play with Harry, Ron visited a lot as well, and was drooling over Harry's room, Remus and Lily generally giving him advice about education and life , James would have father-son talks, because he never got to do it when he was younger.

"Please Uncle Vernon, I didn't mean to burn the breakfast...No! Not the shed!", Harry sleeping and Lily heard him say that,  Lily was horrified and said, shaking Harry, "Harry, it's a dream, wake up! James! Get me a glass of water!", Harry woke up, jumping into a sitting position, James came in hurriedly and gave Harry a glass of water, "Thanks", Harry breathed, "Ok Harry, deep breathe in through your nose, and out through your mouth ok? Come on, 3 2 1 breathe in.... and breathe out", Lily managed to get a job as a Mind Healer at St. Mungos, so it helped Harry a lot with his past experiences, "What was the dream about?", James said curiously, and Harry replied between hiccups, "Uncle Vernon-shed-cane-blood", James was furious to hear that, but he stayed calm and hugged Harry, when they broke off, Sirius came in and sat beside Harry , pulling him into a hug and said, "Their not coming back, they'd never think to come near you ever again, I took care of them", James looked at Sirius and said, "Sirius Orion Black...you killed them?!", Sirius said, "No, I just confronted them to stay away from Harry! That's all!", they all laughed, Lily said, "I'll call the house elves to bring the food and we can eat here together", James said, "Good, I'm STARVING!", Lily flicked him behind his head and said, "Is that all you think about? To think you matured", Harry and Sirius laughed hard.

They all ate and talked about their adventures at Hogwarts and the pranks they pulled at Snape and McGonagall, their ups and downs, their problems, but kept the dark ones out, they wouldn't want Harry know what Sirius went through in their fifth year, at Christmas. (For those of you who read All the Young Dudes, you'd know what I mean, I'm a BIG Marauders stan, especially Sirius, one of the reasons I wrote this story) 

"Does that mean I can go home for Christmas?", Harry asked and Lily replied saying, "Of course, but I heard you're going to Hogsmeade, and don't worry, we'll be there, Sirius managed to find a cottage there, so every Hogsmeade visit, you and your friends can come", Sirius said quietly, "James, get your money, while Harry's studying at school, we'll buy things from Zonko's Joke shop", and said in a even smaller tone, "and we might just be able to prank McGonagall and Snivellus", James said in a whisper, "The money's in the second drawer by where I sleep", Harry laughed, while Lily said, "Give Professor McGonagall a break boys!".