Meeting a Murderer

The following afternoon, Remus arrived, with luggage in his hand. Mr. Weasley greeted him and showed him to Ron's room, where Harry resided. 

"Hello Harry, how are you?", Remus asked, setting his suitcase beside him, and sat down. 

"Fine thank you, how are you?" Harry replied with the same tone.

"Doing good, thank you for asking. Do you know the people that were helping you in the past few days?" Remus queried calmly.

"I'm trying, I swear, but I can't, all I remember is these weird names" Harry clicked his tongue. 

Remus was curious and asked, "What are these names'"

Harry replied, "Moony, Wormtail, Padfoot and Prongs"

Remus froze in shock. How could he possibly remember those names? He was just an infant when they were living with him, with Lily, with James. 

"How come you know those names?", Remus asked worriedly.

"I've recently had a dream about them, and I'm trying not to sound silly, but you look a lot like Moony, but older. These people, they would tell me it would be alright, especially this man. He's Prongs, and Prongs...well he looks a lot like me, which makes me wonder why. And Padfoot, he would talk a lot to me too. He would warn me to stay safe, to be aware of my surroundings...to trust no one. That they'd betray you within an instant. He was going to tell me something, but then I woke up"

Remus looked like he was going to burst into tears, knowing that what Harry was dreaming about wasn't an ordinary dream; James and Lily were talking to him.

"Excuse me, I'm going to the bathroom"

Remus was looking for Professor Dumbledore and found him in the kitchen conversing with Mr. Weasley.

"Professor, Harry might have a connection with Sirius Black!" Remus said worriedly.

"How can you be so sure, Remus?" Dumbledore asked, turning his full attention towards the worried man. 

Remus replied, "He's reliving Sirius's memories, his school years, the birth of Harry, everything and besides, I don't think it's only Sirius, he might have a connection with the dead, he kept dreaming of his parents telling them it's going to be alright and everything, we can see if Sirius did actually betray Harry's parents and if we were cruel to send Sirius to Azkaban, and if he is innocent, he can raise Harry himself!"

Dumbledore arranged for Harry and Sirius to meet at the Ministry Court room as soon as he heard what Remus had to say. Aurors and Ministry workers performed charms and spells so it can be almost impossible to escape, and had Apparition wards in case something happens.  They escorted Sirius first, they tied him up with magical cuffs, and tied him to the chair. Remus went with Harry into the court room, and saw Sirius looking at his hands. He couldn't help but notice the drastic change in Sirius. He wasn't the sort of guy he was back in Hogwarts, he was the guy who seemed to have lived a thousand broken lives. Remus told Harry to sit across Sirius and told Harry to shout if Sirius tried to hurt him, and that to be careful, and left reluctantly.

"Hello, I'm Harry Potter, who might you be?" Harry asked calmly.

Sirius's head shot right up and looked into his eyes, before saying, "I'm Sirius Black, how are you doing Harry?"

Harry replied with a smile plastered on his face, "Fine thank you"

They stayed quiet for a while before Harry said, "I'm sorry if I sound a bit crazy, but you and Remus, the man I was with, look jut like Padfoot and Moony"

Sirius was shocked, Harry was a baby when he heard those names. Was Remus raising him? It can't be, Hagrid took Harry on that night in Godric's Hollow.

"Do you know anybody called Prongs?" Harry continued.

"Y-yes, Harry. I'm Padfoot, and Remus is Moony. Harry...Prongs is your father" Sirius stuttered.

Harry furrowed his eyebrows, "What do you mean? Where is he then? What happened?"

"Your parents were betrayed...by that bastard Pettigrew. I swear I tried to stop him from getting away, but he framed me by killing all those Muggles...a-and cutting his finger, framing me for what seemed to be 'his death'" Sirius explained, trying to keep his tone neutral and calm.

Harry was shocked to hear what Sirius said, and that's when it hit him. Voldemort, the darkest wizard of all time, killed his parents. He was the Boy who Lived, his friends were Ronald Weasley and Hermione Granger, he stopped Quirrell from getting the Philosopher's Stone in his first year at Hogwarts and would begin his second year in a week. 

"You mean, you were framed for something you didn't do?" Harry asked.

"Yes Harry, you have to believe me" Sirius pleaded.

"How does he look like?" Harry said, his expression stern, "If what you're saying is really true, I'm going to help"