The Meeting with the Dursleys'

Sirius had been told about the abuse Harry's been dealing with for 11 years, he was shocked, that if he didn't chase after Pettigrew, Harry would be safe, if they hadn't become friends with Pettigrew, Harry would have parents to feel safe.

Sirius and Remus waited until the kids boarded the train and immediately apparated to the Dursleys'. The closer they went, the more anger Sirius felt, abusing her own blood, he was disgusted, but if it wasn't for Remus, the Dursleys' would have died. Remus knocked the door, knowing that if Sirius knocked the door, it would smash.

"We're not buying anything", Petunia said harshly, and so they knocked the door again, this time Vernon opened the door, "Petunia!", Vernon shouted for his wife, "Sirius Black, you went to prison, what are you doing here?!", Petunia said, shocked to see him, "I'm innocent, I'm not here for you, I'm here for you! You abused my godson, didn't you?!?", Remus had to hold him back, he didn't want to lose a friend he just won back, he already lost two, the third was here, and didn't want to leave, not again.

 "What godson?", Vernon asked, dumbfounded, "Oh you mean the freak that lived with us? He deserved it!", Sirius was shocked, "How did he deserve it?! Harry did nothing wrong, NOTHING SO YOU CAN TREAT HIM LIKE THIS!".

"THE BOY DESERVED IT! HE DIDN'T MAKE DINNER RIGHT, HE DIDN'T DO THE CHORES, HE DIDN'T DO ANYTHING I TOLD HIM TO!", Sirius' expression softened and said, "You kept him as a slave, YOU KEPT HIM AS A SLAVE?! This isn't over, you'll see, both of you, YOU'LL SEE!", he turned to Petunia and said, "I expected more Petunia, if your sister was alive, what do you think she would've done if you two died? She would've raised your son as her own, you filthy animal! I guess your son is just as bad as you! You'll pay for this, you'll see!".

Remus was just as mad, what he heard was horrifying, shocking even, how could Harry have survived, we still need memories, to see what the filthy excuse of people done to him, they'd maybe show Professor Dumbledore, that it was a mistake to leave him at the Dursleys', but as Dumbledore said, 'Wait until his fourth year, then you can take him'. Sirius was boiling mad, so he went to sleep back in Grimmauld Place so he wouldn't take his anger out on anyone.