The Quidditch Match

After the boggart incident, Lily started to get more worried about Harry, why was it always him? James kept asking why she was fussing, the Quidditch match was a day away and Lily packed everything in her handbag, from anti-septic's to bandages, "Don't forget there are still dementors out there James, remember the boggart incident?" James shook his head, and so, Lily continued packing.

*A day later*

It was the day of the Quidditch match, Lily was as nervous as Remus, James was hyped up, he would see his son play Quidditch for the first time, and Sirius...well he was Sirius, no one could blame him for that. It was a rainy day and Harry was fine with that, Hermione however, wasn't, "You've got to be mental about playing in this weather condition!", Harry said, "Hermione, calm down, you sound like Mum and Remus!", Ron and Draco laughed, while Hermione said, "I'm serious", then Sirius came up and said, "No, I'm Sirius!", Hermione slapped him lightly while Ron and Draco laughed even harder, Harry just smiled, Fred called Harry, "Come on Harry, Oliver is looking for you, he's going mental", Harry waved them goodbye and left.

*During the game* 

"Harry Potter found the Snitch! Will he or Cedric Diggory be the first to catch the Snitch?", Lee Jordan, the commentator said in a enthusiastic way, Harry was faster than Cedric, until he stopped for a second, it started to get cold, and saw dementors, he started flying away from them, until a dementor jumped in front of him and started to preform the Dementor's kiss, Harry fell of his broom. "Harry!", Lily said, as she stood up, "Aresto Momentum!", Dumbledore said, but it was too late, he said in the microphone, "Game cancelled!", Lily was rushing down, with James, Sirius and Remus, so were Hermione, Ron and Draco. Lily was the first to reach Harry, he was madly bleeding, she could see bones broken, Sirius kneeled down next to her, and carried Harry carefully, to the castle.

As they arrived, Dumbledore went straight to his office, while Lily was crying heavily, Sirius put Harry in bed, and Madam Pomfrey came and said, "Only parents are allowed!", and started healing him, Lily could've done that, but by the way she reacted, it was better if Madam Pomfrey healed him, James was clutching her, and showed her to a chair near Harry's bed, and stood behind her. After a while, she managed to stop the bleeding and mended his bones, and asked, "Do you want somebody in the room or ?", Lily said, "Only Sirius", Madam Pomfrey nodded and went to call Sirius.

"Is he alright?", Sirius said, jumping from his chair, "He's just fine, Lily preferred if you could only come in the room, she's not ready for everyone to see him just yet", Sirius immediately went in the room, he kneeled down to Lily and hugged her tightly as she cried on his shoulders, "I told him not to play, to do it another day, with better weather, how could I be so stupid?!", Lily said, "Don't blame yourself, if anything, it's our fault, we said it'd be alright", Sirius said, "By 'our', he means it's all his fault!", James said, Lily laughed and Sirius said, "Who was the one who kept asking Lils why she kept fussing? Thought so", James pulled two chairs, one beside Lily, and the other on the other side of Harry's bed, James sat beside Lily while Sirius sat on the other side of the bed, and the three sat there silently, until Lily said, "I think I'm ready for the others to come in, James, can you call them?", James nodded and left the room, "How was it? In Azkaban?" Lily asked, "It was depression, like all the happiness had gone from the world. I'm considering asking Remus if he could teach Harry the Patronus charm, if that's alright with you of course", Sirius said, "Of course it's fine, if dementors are going to come attack my son every now and then", Lily said, Sirius smiled at her and she smiled back at him, feeling hope, that Harry would be just fine, held her son's hand, and prayed he'd be alright, Sirius went beside her, and rubbed circles behind her back, which was helpful, because Lily burst into tears as soon as everyone came in, Cedric was there as well, "I'm sorry for what happened to Harry, Mrs. Potter, he's a great sport", Lily said, "It's not your fault", Cedric nodded, and left the family to be.

Harry started to regain consciousness, and heard, "He looks a bit peaky, doesn't he?", it was Ron, "What do you expect Ron, he fell over a hundred feet", that was Draco, "Yeah, come on Ron, let's throw you of the Astronomy Tower, see how you look like", the twins said in unison, "Probably a right sight better then he normally does", Harry said, as he fluttered his eyes open, "Are you alright? Mrs. Potter, Harry's awake!", Hermione said, while Lily rushed over to him and gave him a bone-crushing embrace, "Mum, you're going to kill me, too tight, too tight!", Sirius and James had to stop Lily or he'd lose consciousness from loss of breathing, Sirius gave him a gentle hug, so did James and Remus, "You've got to be careful out there Harry", Ron said, "Hey mate, I just wanted to show you something, when you fell off your broom, it flew to the Whomping Willow, and...well", as Fred showed Harry his broom, Harry sighed and said, "Well, tough luck", Sirius smirked and Lily asked, "Why are you smirking?", which Sirius replied, "Who said I was smirking?", Lily sighed and said, "I know that Sirius Black grin anywhere Sirius, you can't fool me", Sirius chuckled softly and said, "Well, I'll be gone for a while, I'll come back though", which James said, "No one's going to miss you!", which Sirius took a sharp breath and said, "That's rude!", James said, "I'm telling the truth", Sirius said playfully "I hate you", James said, "Well, I hate you too", Sirius put a hand on his chest and fell to his knees, "My friend hates me!", while Remus helped him up and said, "You'll get over him....eventually", Sirius was sobbing in pain, so Lily had to give him a calming draught, and he and Remus left, "Does this happen often?", George asked, which Harry answered, "The very first time Dad ever said that to Sirius, but anyways, I'm tired, I'm hitting the hay, I'll see you tomorrow?", which Hermione said, "Of course!", and she, Ron, Draco and the twins left while Lily waved them good-bye, and motioned Harry to come sleep on her lap, and Harry asked, "Is Sirius going to be alright?", Lily said, "Depends on when your father wants to apologize for what he said to Sirius", Harry laughed and said good night to his mother, and slept, feeling comfort from his mother, who was stroking his hair, something she dreaded to do ever since he was born, to grow up, and all the pain can leave as soon as he puts his head on his mother's lap.