The Cruciatus Curse

If your a Snape stan, do not read this if your sensitive about your favorite character in this image, I'm a Marauders stan, so I had to do this, I hate his guts, if you're not a Snape stan, feel free to read...enjoy....hehe{I guess}

Harry was all healed, going to classes, finishing homework and getting full marks at tests, Lily banned Harry from playing Quidditch for a while, until things cleared up. Harry was bummed about it, but Sirius tried to cheer him up (James apologized), and told him he'd try to persuade her.

Harry was going to his mother for Potions' and fell unconscious, a mysterious person dragged him into the Room of Requirement, tied him up to a pole, told someone that he's all buckled up, and the man laughed, "After all these years of bullying! They'll see, they'll all see", the frail man who tied Harry wasn't so frail, he was as evil as the man who laughed.

*Meanwhile*

It's been half an hour, Harry was supposed to come, Lily was worried, and she went to dungeons and burst into Snape's classroom, "WHERE'S HARRY?!", Snape cracked a unnoticeable smile and said, "I don't know where Mr. Potter is, probably with his lazy, arrogant father", Lily said in frustration, "Don't you dare say something like that about James!", and stormed out, the trio looked at each other in a 'this can't be good' look, and for the rest of the lesson, they were worrying about Harry, the boy who brought them all together, their best friend.

*With Lily*

"Where could he be Albus?!", Lily was shouting at Dumbledore, and Sirius said worriedly, "You don't think this has anything to do with Pettigrew,  do you?", James said, "With all the protection charms Albus has done, I don't think so...", Sirius then said, "But what if someone inside was working with him, I mean, I have-", Dumbledore cut him off, "Nonsense, I trust Severus", Lily said, "But Albus, where could he be, we've already checked the castle, but there's no trace of him anywhere!", Lily cried, as she broke down into intense sobbing, "My only son, gone!", James comforted her, telling her that they won't give up on him.

*While Lily and the others were talking to Dumbledore* 

Harry woke up, remembering what happened, he struggled with the ropes, he looked around, it looked like a murder scene, "Harry! It's been a long time", it was the scariest voice Harry's ever heard, and saw him, the person who betrayed his parents, the person who escaped Azkaban, to come after him, and kill him. he struggled even harder while Pettigrew laughed at him and said, "It won't work Harry, get that in your head, probably inherited your father's thick skull", Harry shot back, "Don't you dare say a word against my father!", Pettigrew's expression turned dark and said, "I'll teach you a lesson so you never say that again", harry inheriting his god-father's sassiness said, "Oh yeah, what can that-", Pettigrew shouted, "CRUCIO!", Harry screamed in pain, it was like a thousand white hot knives were being pressed against his skin, it was excruciating pain to Harry. Harry pleaded him to stop, Pettigrew simply ignored him.

*Meanwhile*

Lily felt bad pain from the moment Harry was hit with the Cruciatus curse, she would hear Harry screaming and hear Pettigrew say no one would hear him because he was in a hidden room, hidden room....the Room of Requirement! With no word, she grabbed James and Sirius's hands and led them to the Room of Requirement and thought, 'I want to find Harry', and the door opened. The three went in to hear to hear ear-deafening scream, and saw Harry being tortured by their former friend, Lily rushed to Harry as the boys rushed to Pettigrew, "The Cruciatus Curse", Sirius murmured, and pinned Pettigrew to the wall by the collar of his shirt, and started shouting at Pettigrew, "James, get Albus now!", without hesitation, James left. Harry passed out, and Lily was checking his pulse, checking if his vitals were stable, and all that, "Lily, Black! How wonderful you could join the show", it was a familiar voice, they turned to the man's direction and saw him, Severus Snape, the so-called man Dumbledore trusted, "Severus", Lily said in shock, Snape gave a evil grin and muttered a spell towards Harry, and he started bleeding madly, cuts were to be shown from his school-robes, Lily immediately saw him bleeding and turned to Severus, who was nowhere to be seen, Sirius was astonished, because Pettigrew was nowhere to be seen as well.

James came in with Dumbledore, closely followed by Remus, Hermione, Draco and Ron, and saw Harry, who was heavily bleeding, James and Remus rushed to Harry, Lily was crying, and Sirius clutching her, which left Hermione, Draco and Ron petrified.

*After a while*

Madam Pomfrey managed to stop the bleeding, the Cruciatus curse really had an impact to Harry's health. After Sirius told Dumbledore about their meeting with Snape and Pettigrew, Dumbledore sent news to the Minister, and a search hunt was to be held for them. Lily never wanted to leave Harry's side, and wasn't intending on it. Harry woke up, feeling weak, and heard familiar crying, opened his eyes and saw a red-head crying, she was on the floor, kneeling by his bed, clutching his hand, Harry felt bad, "Mum? I'm awake", Lily looked up, and saw her son looking at her, "Oh Harry! I thought I lost you!", Lily said as she held her son in her arms, "I'm telling Sirius to accompany you to each lesson, after what happened, no thank you", Harry was alright with it, he didn't want to feel the pain again, "Mum, did you ever feel the pain Pettigrew did to me?", Lily replied, "No, but Sirius did", Harry was shocked, "Really?", Lily nodded, Sirius and James came in and saw Harry on his mother's lap, and smiled, "Harry, how are you doing?", Sirius asked, Harry looked up and saw James and Sirius standing by his bed, "Fine thank you", Sirius nodded and the boys both sat down by Harry's bed, "Sirius, can I ask you a question?", Sirius said, "Shoot it kiddo", Harry said, "Have you ever felt the pain I went through?", Sirius froze for two seconds and said, "Yes", Harry asked, "Do you know who did it?", James bit his lip, while Lily stroked Harry's hair nervously, Sirius took a deep breath and said, "Yes I know who did it, my parents did it", Harry was shocked, "How can someone do that to their son?", he looked at his parents and asked, "You won't do that to me, will you?", Lily said, "No sweetheart, we will never give you pain, Sirius's parents weren't nice, so they did it, we love you and will never even think about doing that to you", Harry nodded and said, "How did it feel, for you?", Sirius replied, "I wanted to run away, it hurt me to think my parents would do such a thing", Harry asked, "Where did you go?", Sirius smiled and said, "Round your dad's, I was always welcome at the Potters'", Harry smiled. The trio came in with Remus and they all said in sync, "Harry!", Hermione managed a hug, even though he couldn't sit up, and Draco and Ron just gave him a wave, "How are you feeling", Hermione said, "Fine, thank you, but I just don't know why I always wake up at the hospital wing", Hermione laughed.

They talked for a while, until Harry's eyes weren't obeying him, Sirius saw that and said, "Maybe we should his rest, he looks a bit droopy", they all looked at him, he was trying so hard to stay awake, nodded and left. As soon as they left, Harry was fast asleep, Sirius chuckled softly, sat on a chair, and slept, while Lily was stroking Harry's hair, and James was reading a weird-looking book.