Surprise?

As Harry laid there, in the hospital wing, his shoulder all bandaged up, they found out after Madam Pomfrey did a few tests, and Sirius, holding his hand, never wanting to let go, Remus talking to Professor Dumbledore, Minerva talking to Ron and Ginny, and Professor Snape, shooting death glares at Sirius, when he found out that Sirius was innocent, all he did was frown about it, his school nemesis, they'd bully him for fun, but Sirius didn't pay attention to Snape, it's his god-son what matters, not some stupid rivalry that happened years back.

"Professor Dumbledore said Harry will be alright Sirius, no need to worry", Remus said reassuringly, Sirius smiled and sat by Harry's bedside, not wanting to let go, and he was never intending to. Sirius and Remus saw Dumbledore distracted and left the hospital wing, which was weird because Dumbledore never got distracted, but they pushed those thoughts away, they needed to be there for Harry.

*Meanwhile*

Dumbledore saw an older version of Harry but with hazel eyes and saw a woman with red hair but green eyes, could it be...no they were killed, there's no way that dead people miraculously come back to life, or his mother would be alive by now. 

They looked clueless, Dumbledore said, "Hello, why don't you two come to my office?", they agreed and followed him. When they came in, Dumbledore said, "Drop your wands, now!", the couple looked shocked and the man said, "Are you mad?!", and the woman said, "Drop your wand James, he doesn't trust us yet", so James did, "Lily we're from the Order, why wouldn't he trust us?", Lily replied, "Because we miraculously came back from the dead, thickhead! How is it that someone would come back from the dead?". James kept quiet at that statement, "How could I trust your not one of Voldemort's followers?", Dumbledore said, "Use the Veritaserum if you must", Lily said calmly, so they drank the Veritaserum, "Your names?".

"James Fleamont Potter"

"Lily Potter née Evans"

"Who are your friends?"

"Sirius Orion Black, Remus John Lupin, and Peter Pettigrew, or I thought he was"

"Marlene McKinnon, Mary Macdonald and Alice Longbottom"

"How can I know your not death-eaters?"

"We have a son, Harry James Potter, we were killed by Voldemort at October 31st, 1981"

Dumbledore cracked into a smile and said, "Would you like to see your son?", Lily was shocked, "He's alive? Voldemort didn't kill him?", Dumbledore said, "He tried to kill Harry, but the end results were a scar on his forehead', James said, full of excitement, "He's here, my son's here?!", Dumbledore laughed softly and said, "Along with his god-father, Sirius and Remus came to check up on him, but first, let's tell this to the Minister of Magic that you're back". So the Minister came, and the same fiasco happened, and they soon published it to the papers as soon as he found out.

Lily and James were walking to the hospital wing, Sirius greeted them, and there Lily saw him, her son, her Harry, he looked so muck like James, he was sleeping, everyone greeted Lily and James, Harry, the last person to know, woke up, seeing the people he saw in the Mirror of Erised, he couldn't believe it, his parents, the people he dreaded to see the most, were standing right before him and he said those words he never think to say them, "Mum? Dad?", Lily was crying, tears of happiness as she held her son close, for the first time in 11 years, she held her only child close. James was next, giving Harry a father-son talk that made Harry laugh, Hermione was happy to see her friend was happy, Ron was happy to see his friend happy, everyone was happy to see Harry happy.

James made some arrangements to move back to Potter Manor, and insisted Sirius would live there, he also insisted Remus to stay, but with his furry little problem, Remus denied it. Ginny was shy to apologize to Harry, but Mrs. Weasley made her, "I'm so so sorry Harry!", Lily asked "Why are you apologizing?", Ginny broke down and said, "He got bit by a basilisk! And it's all my fault! If I hadn't wrote in the diary, Harry would be alright!". Lily was shocked, the venom is deadly, she looked at Harry, the look on his face broke her, and hugged Ginny, "It's not your fault, if I were you, I'd do the same thing, don't blame yourself, ok?", Ginny nodded and left to tell her mother what just happened, "Why didn't you tell us, we're your parents, why sweetheart?", Harry replied, "You already had a lot going through, so I thought maybe later I could tell you", that reply broke her heart, "There will always be a place for you Harry. Harry, if you died, what do you think my response be? Harry, I just got you back in my arms, I don't want you gone, not again". Harry burst into tears, Sirius hugged him, his mother hugged him, his father hugged him, telling him everything is going to be all right, that they will never leave his side. Harry then slept, Lily suspected that, after quite a cry, he did need rest. "My Harry."