The Nightmare

Hey guys! How are you? I hope your Christmas break is going great, well, I'm on my Christmas break, but yeah! I don't really know if I should add Taboo because Harry's life is going great! So I guess I won't add Taboo, because Harry already has a nightmare coming in the next chapter. If I don't post for a long time, it means I am packed for the holidays because I have a lot to do during the holidays. Also, I don't know about you guys, but I am a huge Blackinnon girl and I want Blackinnon now! So for the next few chapters, I'm going to add Sirius and Marlene's relationship and see them grow to like each other. Also I'm really sorry for the short chapter! :(

When Lily woke up, she saw everyone asleep, and went to Sirius and gently whispered, "Sirius...Sirius!", Sirius opened his eyes and saw Lily, "What?", Lily replied, "Can you keep an eye on Harry? I'm going to get breakfast and come", Sirius nodded and Lily left. Sirius sat up and went to a egg-chair near Harry's bed and slept there. Hermione woke up and went to her room to get ready for the day. After a few minutes, Sirius went to Harry's bathroom, James woke up, Marlene went beside Harry and stroked his hair and Regulus went to his room.

When Lily came back, everyone was awake except Harry, Marlene was waking him up, "Harry? Come on, everyone's awake, it's you that has to wake up", Harry groaned and sat up. Lily gave each one their plates, and they all silently ate, until Hermione piped up, "Harry, did you have a nightmare last night? We all heard screaming coming from your room", Harry looked up from his plate and looked at Hermione dead in the eye and looked back down at his plate, "Well that was negative", Marlene said, and for the rest of the time they were eating, no one made a sound.

*After 3 hours, with Hermione*

Hermione was in the Library, but for some reason, she couldn't get her mind into the book she was reading. All she thought was about Harry looking at her dead in the eye and looking back down at his plate. Hermione decided to confide with her mother, so she went down to the kitchen, where her mother and Marlene were talking while the food was cooking, "Mum? Can I ask you something?", Hermione asked, Lily nodded as an answer so Hermione continued, "Why did Harry look at me dead in the eye when I asked him if he had a nightmare?", Lily took a deep breath and replied, "Maybe he needs to take a break, after everything that has happened. I heard from Sirius that one of the guests asked Harry if the things that happened to him were true, so I guess that's why he didn't want to answer", Hermione thanked her mother and left, and so, Lily and Marlene continued to talk.

*With James and Sirius*

"I guess these shoes match you James", Sirius said, while eyeing a pair of shoes, James stood right beside Sirius to see the shoes, he took them and added them to the basket they had, full of things they got while at the shop. Regardless, Sirius and James were busy buying clothes, who would've thought the two most infamous people....buying clothes? Not me!