Basilisk Venom

Everyone knew Harry and Ron went down to the chamber to save Ginny, Sirius was afraid, afraid he'd lose Harry, that Harry would slip through his fingers, but Madam Pomfrey calmed him down, Remus was just praying those restless nights tutoring Harry was worth it, Mr. and Mrs. Weasley was hysteric, their only daughter, gone.

*Meanwhile*

Harry was bleeding, madly bleeding, the basilisk venom must've gotten his eyes too, because he couldn't see, at all, but managed to destroy the diary, the basilisk also managed to bite his shoulder, Ginny woke up, curious, not knowing where she was, she turned around and saw Harry, and froze.

"Ginny? Are you awake? Bloody basilisk, I can't see!", Harry said, "I'm awake Harry, are you alright?", Ginny asked in a worried tone, "Ginny, you need to get yourself out, follow the chamber and you'll find Ron, do you understand?", Ginny didn't respond, "DO YOU UNDERSTAND?", Harry repeated, "Yes, I understand".

Ginny ran to get Ron, and to save Harry, she desperately wanted to help Harry, "RON!? Ron?!", Ginny shouted for her brother, "Ginny, are you alright?! Where's Harry?", Ron asked, he was eager to see Harry, Lockhart was driving him mad, "We need to save him! Quickly, help me out!", Ginny cried, and Ron helped her out, of course Fawkes helped with the tears, and helped them out.

"Ginny! Ron! You nearly scared us to death!", Mrs. Weasley said as she hugged both her children, "Where's Harry?", Sirius asked worriedly, "He's stuck! I heard him say something about basilisk venom in his eyes, you have to go save him!", Sirius immediately went down to the chamber with Remus and Madam Pomfrey, who was carrying the essentials, and they heard Harry, "My eyes are really starting to hurt, where could they be? Hello? Oh well, might as well die, I wonder what would happen if they saw me like this, I just hope Ginny and Ron made it out of the chamber, what would the Dursleys' do, might as well see me a charity case", Sirius then ran to Harry, "Are you alright Harry, can you see what number this is?", Harry replied, "No, the basilisk got my eyes, it hurts bad", he didn't tell him about his shoulder because he thought Sirius had too much already and let it slide, though it hurt, bad.