Their First Birthday Together

"No, a little to the right...a little up, no, down. Okay, a little to the left", Lily commanded Sirius and Regulus, they were party planning the twins' birthday. Harry was sleeping upstairs, Hermione was in the library, James was in the kitchen with the chefs they hired to bake their cakes and the interior designers they hired were adjusting the tables and chairs, the karaoke machines was set up on the stage, and Sirius managed to hire the Weird Sister to play at their birthday.

*With Hermione*

'I better wake Harry up, it's unhealthy for him to sleep that much', Hermione thought, as she entered Harry's room, she heard classical music Lily set for Harry before he slept, and crept to Harry's bed and whispered gently, "Harry...Harry it's time to wake up", Harry opened his eyes and groaned, "Hermione, let a man sleep, would you?", Hermione sat next to him and advised, "Harry, it's unhealthy for you to sleep that much. Look, why don't we go to our hangout?", Harry looked at her and gave up, "Fine", Hermione smiled and helped Harry up to their hangout, which was located at the attic.

*With James*

"It tastes good, but a little vanilla couldn't hurt", James said to the chef, and went over to where the dinner for their party was at, "The chicken smells great, a hint of rosemary would also help", and went over to where all the sweets and candy were at and took a bite out of a cookie, "A bit more frosting, and more chocolate chips", James then went over to get a step and said to the chefs, "Ok, listen up! Now, I want all the food to be done in 2 hours and in the ballroom, the guests will arrive an hour after you put the food", all the chefs nodded and went on with their work.

*2 hours later in the ballroom*

"Marlene, can you tell the children to get ready, the hair and make-up artist is here for Hermione, and Harry's dress robes and groomer also arrived", Marlene nodded and went to their hangout where Hermione and Harry were playing Exploding Snap, "Hermione, your stylist is in your room and Harry, your dress robes and groomer have arrived as well and are in your room", the kids went down to their rooms while Marlene cleaned up the place, and went down to Lily and asked, "Who did you invite?", Lily replied, "The Weasleys, Narcissa and Draco, Remus, The Tonks', a few of James' friends from his work, a few of Sirius' friends from work, a few of Regulus' friends and yeah, that's pretty much it. Oh! I also invited the people who helped with food, the furniture and decorations", Marlene sighed, "That's a lot of people!", Lily nodded and said, "Let's go to Hermione's room, because the stylist will also do out hair and make-up", Marlene took Lily's hand and they left.

Lily's Dress

Marlene's Dress

Marlene's Dress

Hermione's Dress

Narcissa and Draco arrived first and set the presents at the gift table

Narcissa and Draco arrived first and set the presents at the gift table. Sirius greeted them to the ballroom, where they met James and Regulus, who were making sure everything was in the ballroom on stage, which gave them plenty of time to choose a table. Marlene came down first and greeted Narcissa and Draco and said, "If your looking for Harry, Draco, I can just take you up to his room, someone's doing his hair and he's quite bored", Draco nodded and Marlene took Draco up while Narcissa was talking to Regulus.

*With Harry*

The groomer was finishing his work when Draco came in, "Harry? Are you here?", and as Draco came in, he found Harry's eyes droopy, "Harry?", Harry opened his eyes and saw Draco, "Oh, did you come first?", Harry asked curiously, and Draco nodded and continued, "So this is your room, it's nice", Harry thanked him and the groomer said in a French accent, "Ok, we are finished, so please, zo NOT ruin it, it took hours to complete this masterpiece!", Harry nodded and the groomer left, and both boys burst into laughter.

*At the ballroom*

Remus arrived and set the presents he got on the gift table, Marlene greeted him and showed him to the table where Narcissa was at, because that was where the family would sit in, the Tonks' soon arrived, with Regulus' friends, then Sirius and James' friends arrived, and last but not least, the Weasley's arrived, "I told you two we were going to be late", Mrs. Weasley's yelled at the twins, they set their presents at the gift table, then Marlene waved at them to join her at the table, which they hurriedly went to choose their seats. Draco and Lily came down, then Harry and Hermione came down, and the party started.

After a while, it was time to open presents, James' presents to his kids were 8 tickets to the Quidditch World Cup, and told them the Weasley's were going as well, Lily's presents were jewelry for Hermione and a new owl for Harry because he gave Hedwig to Ron after he saw that Scabbers was Pettigrew, Sirius' present was the Marauders Map, because apparently, they were the Marauders' Heir, and a Firebolt, because his old broom was destroyed by the Whomping Willow, Regulus' presents were books, so was Remus', The Weasleys' were hand-knitted sweaters, and the Tonks were clothes.

*At 11 PM*

Harry was already in bed because he needed rest, James and Lily were saying good-bye to the guests, and the girls were cleaning up. In the middle of the night, they heard screams, Lily woke up immediately and ran to where the screams were at, seeing that Harry was having nightmares, Lily got a Dreamless Sleep Potion and carefully made Harry drink it. The rest came in and found Harry in his mother's arms, Sirius asked worriedly, "What happened?", Lily replied, "I don't really know, I managed to give Harry a Dreamless Sleep Potion, to continue the night, but I'll ask him tomorrow morning", and so for the rest of the night, Lily stayed with Harry, while the others got mattresses and slept there, worried for Harry's safety

Long Wanted; Short Loved; A Tale of Strong Lost LoveOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara