When Padfoot and Prongs found Wormtail

James and Sirius were in Hogsmeade, after they got Marlene, they needed a break. They were walking down a road when they saw a familiar rat, staring at them, Sirius eyed the rat, "What are you on about, Padfoot?", James asked, Sirius replied in a whisper, "Doesn't that rat look familiar?", James looked at the rat, "It does look familiar", James said, Sirius continued, "What if that rat is the same rat that tortured your son, almost to insanity James, what if that rat is the reason you missed out on your children's lives for 11 years. Prongs, that's Wormtail", James gasped quietly, "Should we get Dumbledore?", Sirius replied, "We'll catch him, and take him to Dumbledore for questioning, come on, lets go", James followed Sirius, they turned into their Animagi form.

Wormtail began to run, Padfoot and Prongs after him, Sirius changed back and began cursing at the rat as he ran after him faster, and faster. James changed back and began to catch up with them, Wormtail turned back to his human form as they arrived at the Whomping Willow, "Well, isn't this a surprise. Oh no, Padfoot and Prongs caught me", Pettigrew teased, Sirius growled at him, and James just stared at him in utter disgust, "I trusted you, and you just turned me down, why did things have to go that way? You were the reason I missed 11 years of my children's lives!", Sirius told James to calm down, and before Peter transformed to his Animagi form, Marlene caught him, James was surprised, "Well?, Come on! We've got to take the rat to Dumbledore, don't we?", Marlene ranted.

Sirius took Pettigrew from Marlene and went to Dumbledore's office, surprisingly the Minister was there, "Oh Minister, sorry to interrupt your conversation, but I think you would like to know that we caught Pettigrew", Sirius came in with Pettigrew stunned, "Wherever did you find him?", Fudge asked, still shocked that Sirius found Pettigrew, "I know a rat when I see one", Sirius said proudly. The Minister called some Aurors to take Pettigrew for questioning, and soon, they will ahold a trial about all the things Pettigrew did.

*Meanwhile*

Lily was with Madam Pomfrey, as Hermione was with Harry, talking to him, but never told him that she was his sister. Madam Pomfrey told Lily safety precautions that regard Harry's health, such as: No Quidditch, not make him mad, to be gentle around with him, not to shout, if he's asleep, keep him in only one position, his body's not that used to moving, and after what Harry had went through, it'll just remind him about how he barely survived, moving will just make it worse for him.

When James and Marlene came, Lily  asked curiously, "Where's Sirius?", Marlene answered, "He found Pettigrew, and took him to Dumbledore", Lily sighed in relief, "Finally!", James wheezed a laugh, then Lily said, "Madam Pomfrey told me all the precautions for Harry", and she told them, James sighed and Marlene went to get Ron and Draco to tell him, "Where's Regulus?", James questioned, "He went to get Hermione's and his things", Lily responded, James looked at Harry and spoke, "Why is it always him?", Lily looked at him and answered with a tired and worried tone, "I don't know. I'm worried for him James, and Hermione, if Snape finds about Hermione being Harry's sister, he might make her a target as well. I know Snape well, he already has a list, with you, Sirius and Harry on top. I don't think I'll let the kids come to their 4th year, I'll let them come back for their fifth year. If things settle down over the summer, I'll let them come back for their fourth year", James sighed in worry, "I'll go talk to Dumbledore about that", James told Lily, and left.

Lily went to Harry to tell him Hermione's his sister, "Harry, can I tell you something?", Lily asked, Harry nodded, Lily continued, "Harry, you have a sister", Harry just sat there, eyes wide open, "Can you guess who it is?", Harry looked at Hermione and Lily suddenly asked, "How did you know?", Harry answered, "She has Dad's eyes, but I guess your eye-sight", Lily laughed and kissed his forehead, "I'm going to get your medicine", Harry suddenly called out, "Who's older?", Lily smiled and replied, "You were born at 12:00 exactly and Hermione at 12:06", Harry smiled and said to Hermione, "I'm older", Hermione looked at him and said, "You better treat me well", Harry teased, "You got it boss", Hermione giggled quietly.