Together

Hey guys! How are you doing? I hope your doing alright, so me and my sister were talking last night, and my sister asked if we should make Hermione Harry's twin, and the reason she was at the Grangers were because Lily was good friends with them and decided to drop Hermione off, because twins were hard to take care of, and the next day, they would drop Harry off and take care of Hermione, which makes her half-blood. What do you guys think?

After a few hours, Lily woke up, James ran to her and asked, "Are you alright?", Lily nodded and saw Sirius on a bed as well, "What happened to him?", James replied, "When I told Sirius, he looked sort of shaken, it looked like he was having a seizure, but that's what Madam Pomfrey said. If she hadn't given Sirius a Calming Draught, he'd probably be dead", Lily just nodded her head, and looked at the trio, who were circling Harry, "Should we tell her?", James said in complete honesty, "I don't know, why don't we tell Jean and Hugo, and then they'll explain instead?", Lily said, "That's a great idea, for now, can you help me get to Harry's bed?", James immediately helped Lily to Harry's bed and sat beside her. Hermione looked at Lily and smiled, and Lily smiled back.

While Hermione was reading a book by Harry's bed, Lily looked at her, and said in a whisper, "James, she has your brown-hazel eyes", James nodded. Sirius then came with Regulus wheeling him to Harry's bed, "Did he wake up?", Sirius said, Lily shook her head sadly, and Sirius looked down, "Ms. Granger, Professor Dumbledore would like to speak to you. James, Lily, would you mind if you come as well?", Professor McGonagall said in a soft tone, all three of them nodded and left, "Acid Pops", Professor Mcgonagall said to the gargoyle, and it immediately opened.

As all three of them arrived, Dumbledore drew five chairs with his wand, and they sat down. The Grangers soon arrived, "Mum, Dad, what are you doing here?", Jean looked worried and Dumbledore told them to sit and tell her the truth, "Hermione, dear, your father and I would like to tell you something, and please don't blame us. Now, we're not actually your real parents, your parents died at Halloween 1981, and came back from the dead a few months ago, can you guess who it is?", Hermione immediately looked at Lily and James, "Hermione, your parents dropped you off at our house because they needed rest, and the next day, we were going to take care of your brother while you stayed with your parents. After we found out they died, and your brother survived, we wanted to take him as well, but he was gone", Hermione looked shocked, "Hermione, Harry's your brother, your parents are sitting right beside you", Hermione said, "Harry's my WHAT?! My parents are WHO?!", Lily said, "Hermione, it was destined for you to stay at the Grangers and Harry at the Dursleys'", there was silence in the room, "Does Harry know?", Hermione asked, James replied, "No, we wanted to break the news when Harry woke up", Lily smiled weakly at Hermione.

Hermione immediately hugged Lily and James, who returned the embrace, "Hermione, we can get your stuff from your old room and we'll give it to your mother", Jean said, Hermione thanked the Grangers' for taking care of her when her parents couldn't, Jean and Hugo smiled at her one last time, and left. Hermione couldn't believe it, she isn't a muggle-born, she's half-blood, Hermione also couldn't believe that her brother was Harry freaking Potter, the Boy-Who-Lived, the savior of the Wizarding World, the Chosen One. Hermione couldn't believe her parents were Lily and James Potter, she thought it was a dream, she closed her eyes and opened it, nope, she is a Potter, "If don't mind me asking, what's my middle name", Lily said, "Marlene, Hermione Marlene Potter, we chose that name because Marlene was a friend of mine back when I was at Hogwarts, and was there for the birth of you and Harry, she seemed really flattered", Hermione smiled.

When the Potter trio arrived at the hospital, Sirius was sleeping in a bed and Regulus was talking to Madam Pomfrey, Hermione and Lily sat down while James went to Regulus, "Hey Regulus, can I ask you a question?", Regulus nodded, "Why don't you come live with us? As us, I mean, come stay at Potter Manor", Regulus said, "I don't know, and besides, I can stay at Grimmauld Place", James said, "Nonsense, and besides, I think Narcissa and Draco are living there, so you have no choice", Regulus sighed, "Fine, I'll come live with you", James smiled and said, "What happened to Sirius?", Regulus said in a laugh, "You don't know my brother? His lazy mind told him to go to sleep", James laughed and said, "We better go to the girls", Regulus nodded and left with James to Harry.

*In Harry's dream*

Harry was in this forest, it was snowy, but it was beautiful, he saw a woman sitting on the edge of a hill, Harry went to her and asked, "Don't you think your going to fall?", the woman turned around and saw Harry, she thought it was James but then saw his emerald eyes, "Harry, how much you've grown", the woman said as Harry sat down beside her, "How do you know who I am?", the woman replied, "I was your mother's friend, Marlene, Marlene McKinnon", Harry looked at her and said, "Your the woman who was standing beside Dad and Sirius, holding the house cup", Marlene smiled and said, "Yes well, that's us", Harry asked, "Do you want to come back?", Marlene looked at him and said, "You mean come back to life?" Harry nodded and Marlene said, "Of course I want to come back!", Harry looked at the water under him and said, "In order to come back, we'll have to jump off this hill, I'm not mad, we have to do it, ok?", Marlene looked down and said, "Your a dare-devil, like your god-father", Harry smiled and they both got up and both said at the same time, "Together", and they both jumped off.

*Meanwhile*

Hermione, Lily, James and Regulus sat in silence at the hospital wing, hearing only Sirius changing positions as he slept, silent tears were running on Lily's cheek, James hugged her tightly and told her Harry's going to be alright. Suddenly, they heard a muffled voice coming from Harry's bed, they all looked at Harry who said, "Marls", Lily looked at Harry in confusion until Hermione said, "Marls! As in Marlene!", Lily looked at Harry after Hermione stated that answer, "Marlene-Grave-Alive", Lily told James to get Marlene and take her to Dumbledore and James left, and then they saw Harry flutter his eyes open.