Chapter 35

(Hi everyone! So sorry for the WAY overdue update, but I knew I wanted to end the story on a good note and had an idea in mind, I was just too busy in my life to write it all at once. So without further ado, and in time for Halloween, the final chapter! Enjoy!)

 As soon as the news came out of their engagement and her pregnancy, everyone in the hotel and most of Hell were all over them in the social circles and in the news. "The Radio Demon Set To Marry Voodoo Nurse" was the headlines in most of the papers and broadcasts for weeks. Even on the TVs in the hotel as the pregnant nurse continued to help the patients in her and Baxter's care. Luna's baby bump grew little by little each day and it soon became more obvious through the nurse scrubs. All the while The Radio Demon couldn't have been more proud and protective of her.

Luna and Baxter were sitting in the lobby after another rough one, thanks to a turf war when Niffty, Vaggie, Charlie, and Angel came in all at once. "What's going on? Are all of you sick or hurt??" Luna and Baxter asked. "No! We need you to come with us!" Charlie said happily to the nurse. "It's time to do the one thing you've been putting off for the past few weeks," Angel said. "DRESS SHOPPING!!" Niffty shouted.

"Could this wait till tomorrow? Dr. Baxter and I had a really rough day." Luna begged them really not to go. "Come on Luna! You said you wanted to be married before the baby arrives! The dress is just as important as the bride." "And if we don't get one soon, you'll be walking down the aisle in front of hundreds of people wearing your scrubs." Charlie and Angel pointed out. While they did bring up good points, Luna was too exhausted to go through an entire afternoon and into the night just to look at dresses. Baxter could see it on her face that she didn't want to go at this point but they were not taking no for an answer. Angel suddenly pulled her out of the chair a bit too fast and hard, making Luna yelp loud in pain.

"Who dares hurt my little magnolia?" Alastor's staticky voice said through the room. He appeared before her and Angel with a wicked smile and radio dial eyes before roughly removing the spider's hands from Luna's arms and held her close to him. "She's not going anywhere tonight. That's final." The deer stated before disappearing with him back to their home inside the master bedroom. "While they are right in needing a dress soon, they will not take you out when you are in need of rest mon amour." "T-Thank you mon chevreuil." Luna said softly, still holding to her deer.

After about an hour or so, supper was served to Alma and Luna came out in a long but light maternity nightgown since she finished a long bath that Alastor had drawn up for her to enjoy while he made supper in bed for the both of them. The loving deer helped his little magnolia to bed and settled the tray over her lap before he did the same for himself. He had some things to discuss with her about the wedding and items for their offspring but wanted to wait till she was well fed and comfortable. Once she was at that point, he took care of their dishes and came back to the room only to find his bride giving a certain look.

"What is it you want to discuss with me? I can tell you were wanting to say something when we were eating." Luna said as Alastor got back into bed. "Well mon amour, we have to discuss more for the wedding and items for our child." "Very well then, let's talk about it." Luna said getting more comfortable.

They spoke about different ideas for the baby for a time to get it out of the way before Alastor decided to talk about the wedding, "While I was out, I met with the voodoo priests of Hell. I didn't realize that when you practice the arts such as you and I do, you perform a ceremony with the traditional customs of voodoo marriages..." "Are you telling me that we have to have TWO weddings now?!" Luna said with her eyes glowing with unstable emotion. "IT'S BAD ENOUGH PREPARING FOR ONE!!" The deer held his magnolia to help calm her emotions, this was exactly what he didn't want his amour to deal with. It took some time before she was calm enough to speak again, "If that's what needs to be done, why not combine the two?" "Mixing old traditions with modern ones?" Alastor asked. "Exactly. We have the voodoo ceremony performed but then for the reception, we have our traditions. Good ol' cajun creole boil with venison sausage." Luna suggested.

The thought of it made Alastor smile so wide it looked as though his face would rip in half. "Pure genius mon amour!" He said grabbing onto Luna and kissing all over her face, neck, and chest as she laughed and giggled at his actions. "Aright, alright mon chevreuil, we'll do i-AH!" Luna yelped holding her belly. Alastor let go instantly looking worried "Are you alright???" "I-I think that was a kick." Luna said with a soft smile. Sure enough, another kick hit against Alastor's hand when he gently laid it on her belly, making him smile wide again.

"They are becoming stronger every day." He purred before kissing her belly, making her giggle softly. "They are like their father after all." Alastor smiled, and moved up, kissing her lips in a loving way, "Shall I suggest you take your maternity leave now? You are becoming close to that time mon amour." "I still have one more week before I do that. Baxter will be counting on Nifty and Molly for a few months, I want to be sure they'll be alright without me there." Luna explained receiving an understanding nod from her deer. "Very well then, but if you ever decide you wish to start early, I will make it so."

As the days went by, everything was starting to take shape for the wedding and reception. The wedding was to take place in Revenant Bayou for the ceremony with Papa Legba and Lucifer being the officiants. The reception was to be within the mansion with lots of food for everyone. One could only imagine the stress on Luna's face and mind as she was cleaning every spot of their home to be sure it was perfect, she even asked Niffty and some shadows to help with the more difficult areas and to triple-check her work. The only time she had to stop was when the baby was in distress, which Alastor would force her to stop and rest.

On the day of, the shadows and ghosts set the tables and chairs for the guests both in the bayou and the mansion. If it was in the mortal world, everything would have been white and pure, but since this was Hell, black and red was the theme with some purple and blue accents throughout. Alastor and Luna had to be separated as per traditions so they stayed in different parts of the mansion to get ready. Alastor was the first to be prepared in his best suit looking more royal instead of his usual attire. Luna was also close to being ready with a black and purple corseted sweetheart neckline lace wedding dress with off-the-shoulder straps and a full a-line skirt to hide her bigger baby bump; the black spider web hair clip from the night of the gala was used once more for her hair.

"Where the fuck is Angel with those flowers?!" Vaggie yelled out trying to keep things on schedule. "He'll be here Vags" Molly assured her as she set the last pin in Luna's hair "He said it was gonna be a bit longer getting here and to the wedding. I'm sure he's just being cautious with th-" A bang of the door scared the 5 girls. "What's up bitches!" Angel yells out. "Angel where the fuck have you been?!" Vaggie yells at Angel "Ey! It was bad enough trying to get these fuckin flowers without ruinin' them! I don' need you yellin' in my tits toots!" Angel yells back before a loud screech from Luna's shadow quiets them both.

"Thank you for bringing them here Angel." Luna says softly as she takes the black magnolia flowers from him. "No problem, anything for my sista Lu." Angel said hugging her. "AWWWW!" Niffty and Charlie awed. "Alright, let's get this show on the road!" Vaggie says leading everyone outside as Charlie brought her limo for the girls while Lucifer brought the boys down ahead of time. Everyone gets in and with Charlie and Vaggie beside Luna, the limo heads down to the road to the bayou, unaware that trouble was about to follow behind them.

 Revenant Bayou was more lively than ever with rows of chairs, black rose petals on the ground to guide the aisle, bouquets of southern flowers all around and demons from all classes were mingling together in one space with Alastor watching as the deer kept looking at his pocket watch. "Will you fuckin relax?" Husk told him. "They'll be 'ere soon." Bendy said on top of Husk's hat. "I am aware but even I have a sense of worry every now and then." Alastor said to the demons by his side. Lucifer, Lilith, and Papa Legba strolled up to the podium as the limo arrived on schedule with everyone getting out of it to take their positions.

With a nod from Legba, the spirits of the bayou played the wedding music as Vaggie and Charlie, Niffty and Bendy, Molly and Baxter, and Angel and Husk, walked down first with Angel for some reason looking a bit paranoid as he looked around the area. The alligator brothers of Robert, Samson and Cletus stood on both sides of Luna, having agreed to walk her down the aisle. When it was time, the wedding march commenced and everyone stood up with Alastor beside Lucifer and Papa Legba at the podium as Luna and the brothers walked down the aisle. Seeing each other made them both smile wider than ever even as they stood face to face and Molly took the flowers from her so Luna and Alastor would hold hands, while Lucifer had everyone sit down. Alastor gently squeezed Luna's hands feeling her nervousness although he could tell she was happy and so was he; he couldn't wait to spend his afterlife with the woman he loves and soon with the child they already love together.

Lucifer started to speak when gunshots close by banged out causing panic throughout the crowd. Everyone got down with the deer covering his beloved looking for what caused the interruption.

A 10ft tall slender moth demon with muted blue skin, hot pink eyes, a mouth full of sharp hot pink teeth with one gold tooth, a red fur-lined coat with more of his fuzz as the "collar" having hearts implanted in it, matching top hat, with two antennae, the left having a feather with a zebra print and the right looking damaged, with the eyes being covered by pink and gold heart sunglasses and long black boots with stiletto heels walked out at the end of the aisle.

Behind the moth was a slim, technology-themed demon standing at about 6 ft tall with a striped tuxedo, a black and red striped shirt, red bow tie, light blue undershirt, a black top hat with red and blue designs reminiscent of a broadcast symbol and radio wave symbol with antennas sticking out of it. The eyes were red with light-blue pupils, but the left eye had black stripes and a jagged pupil, light blue teeth with blood dripping from one side of the mouth.

And beside them was a slim female demon with slightly grey-brown skin, velvet, maroon, and white hair tied into pigtails with black and white lace hair ties holding her hair up, white clown eyeliner with burgundy eyeshadow, white irises and red sclera for her eyes, a black, velvet, and white tea-length dress with short puffed sleeves including various heart designs and velvet lace at the bottom. She wore fingerless white and velvet striped evening gloves and black tights or stockings and velvet flats with white pom poms on the top.

"Well, well, well... So this is where you ran off to Angelcakes~" The moth spoke first, making Angel shake in his boots. "V-Val you said I can-" "DON'T talk back to me you bitch." Val replied when the TV stood forward. "You're supposed to be working, not fuckin' off..." "You said it Voxie" Velvet said to Vox. "Will you two bitches shut the FUCK up?!" Val yelled before looking to Angel "You have 10 seconds to get your ass in the limo... now."

Angel took one step towards the limo to comply when a voice stopped him. "Excuse me Mr... Valentino is it? I'm sorry, but you're rudely interrupting a wedding here, so if you don't mind waiting for aft-" "You really think I care about that? A radio deer and a fuckin bitch like you getting married is nothing to me." Val stated to Luna as she stood up beside Alastor. She looked to Papa Legba and Lucifer who gave her a nod and then walked down towards the moth that was 5ft taller than her. "Angel can go back when the wedding is over. You're more than welcome to stay if you wish. If you don't please leave and I'll have Angel back to you soon."

Val, Vox, and Velvet laughed at her statement, making Alastor's eyes turn into radio dials feeling ready to kill them when Lucifer stopped him for now. "That's funny lady!" "Why should we listen to you?" Velvet and Vox said while Val leaned down to Luna "As I said before, I don't give a FUCK about you and another overlord gettin' married. Especially when you're not even fuckin worthy for it~" He then rips off part of her dress exposing her pregnant belly shocking the crowd. "Piece of shit. You're not worth my time." He grabs Angel and drags him to the limo with Vox and Velvet behind him.

As the trio get closer to their ride with a pleading Angel, greenish-blue vines enveloped in a black aura came up from the ground below the limo wrapping it up into their grip, crumbling it up like a ball of paper. All 4 were shocked but Val was angrier than anything. He turns and is surprised to see the bride had changed with her markings glowing black and white respectfully as her pendant glowed bright, a black and blue aura surrounding her and black in her eyes. Val's grip was loose enough for Angel to run back to Husk and Molly as more vines wrapped around the 3 V's tightly making them bleed and unable to defend themselves when the thorns pierced their skin. She walked up to the three of them with as much strength as she had when facing Ron head-on.

"You three are testing my patience..." She said in a semi-dark and serious tone as Alma slithered to her and wrapped around her familiar once more "You come here, interrupt a wedding and insult me and my love... and for what? To take away someone I call family, and to show dominance when you in fact have none...You see... While it is true that the 3 of you are powerful together, when one is knocked down... you go down with them... " Everyone especially Angel and Val were curious as to what Luna meant, Alastor however seemed to think he had a thought as to where this was going.

"What the fuck are you talking about you little bitch? I'm an overlord of Hell, nothing can pull me back down!" Val said in anger and arrogance while Luna stood there without a flinch in movement. "On the contrary Mr. Valentino... If Mr. Vox were to have any liquid go into his system... or if Miss Velvet were to be electrocuted... they would be beyond saving... you are a demon. Nothing more."

Bendy and Freddy with his friends felt newfound energy with one look from Luna; what no one knew other than her was that she had given them voodoo powers to exterminate a demon in their own way but only for a small window of time. All of them smiled and appeared around Vox and Velvet as Luna's vines let go of them to their impending demise, all too happy to help their dear friend. The moth overlord watched with horror in his eyes as Bendy turned into his demonic form and drowned Vox in a deep pool of demonic ink. He then saw Velvet was wrapped up once more in exposed wires before one of them made the call and all of them electrocuted her to a crisp. Vox's and Velvet's screams of pain and agony were all that was heard before they slowly succumbed to their final deaths. Both souls faded away becoming nonexistent.

All that were in attendance for the wedding were silent for a bit, shocked from how 2 of the 3 Vs were taken out so easily from one demon that wasn't Lucifer himself or an exterminator angel. Lucifer, Papa Legba, and Alastor were the only ones that were not as shocked, mostly content with her choices in dealing with such an intrusion as the 3 Vs made. Charlie watched all of this unfold and even made an attempt to stop Luna but Papa Legba held the princess back and gave her a look, as if to say 'this is to be their fate, do not interfere' much to her disapproval. Bendy, Freddy, and the gang returned to normal looking at normal "Thank you my friends, you may rest now." Luna says still in a demonic tone as they walked back to their places.

"YOU SLUTTY LITTLE BITCH! I'LL MAKE YOU PAY FOR THIS! I'LL MAKE YOU SUFFER SO MUCH YOU'LL REGRET DEALING WITH ME!!" Val yells out to Luna's face as he squirms around. A large bound of scrolls came out from his pockets and other places as they were summoned by the voodoo priestess and into Luna's hands. She looks through them and finds what she's looking for- Angel's soul contract he made with the moth years ago. "This contract is something I have thought about for a long time... Angel has suffered under you for so many years and you treat him as nothing more than a plaything... well... no more..." A greenish-blue flame appears from her hand and she places all of the contracts inside them making all of the demons that were under contracts with Val free once more. Even Angel felt a heavyweight lifted off of his own soul and smiled a genuine smile while hugging Molly and Husk.

A greenish-blue pentagram appeared underneath them with glowing ribbons, chains, and more vines whipping around her. Her body was surrounded by a violently bright greenish-blue light, the veves on Luna's body continued to glow as a black skirt and a purple crop top covered parts of her. The light that surrounded her slowly faded away from her body, a purple cloth headband was wrapped around her head, her hair had grown to the ground and was wavier. Half of her face was painted in traditional voodoo priestess face paint. Her veves and pendant remained bright as she opened her eyes showing off one black and one white while the iris remained a glowing icy blue- she was a demonic voodoo queen once more.

A giant blue flame surrounded the edge of the pentagram as She mentally called out to the spirits once more and asked for their help in exterminating Valentino. Val himself couldn't look away from the sight before him, which was what Luna was hoping for even as she let him fall to the ground. The spell entered her mind and soon began to sing.