Chapter 31 (Part 2)

A/N: Hello and a Happy Holidays to you all, I'm so so sorry about how long you waited. A lot has happened in my life outside of Wattpad so I had to spend time away from writing my story. I hope this is well worth the wait. Enjoy!

Outside, Alastor followed Luna's scent to the warehouse of Afton's Frights where he saw the animatronics blocking the exits and Chica looking in. He knew they were on his demoness' side but was curious why they were there until he saw the black car that destroyed part of the hotel. He walked up to Chica and she pointed to the window. He looked in and saw the situation Luna was in so he had his shadow slip inside underneath the door to have a better view and be close to Luna in case something happened. Just as his shadow found a good place to stay, Fazbear spoke again.

"Mr. Willows has made a bit of a name for himself here in Hell as a weapons and demolitions expert, and he's had his sights set on you ever since he learned that you arrived here. I met him on a previous goal of mine to destroy the sister location Afton had built without my knowledge. However, Afton's technology to keep track of the animatronics was quite helpful for us, because not only have I found the last of the animatronics and where they're located, he found you... how protective you are of your friends. I'll give you some time to make your decision, I just hope you choose the correct one.~" He chuckled sinisterly as he left the space and into a closed-off part of the warehouse leaving her with his henchmen, her friends and unbeknownst to them, Alastor's shadow and Puppet.

The puppet and the animatronics were horrified by what they heard. Nightmare was the angriest of all and he was about to run in and kill everyone in sight when a black tentacle stopped him. He tried to fight it off but seeing the Radio Demon's expression while controlling the tentacle made him think twice and hold himself back. Alastor understood his anger and even he wanted to run in and kill everyone in sight but he too had to hold back for he had felt the presence of two familiar loas and they were not to be messed with even by the Radio Demon himself. He told his shadow to stay close to Luna and their friends to which it complied and watched on.

Luna's face had turned pale by this point and all Alma could do was try to keep her calm, 'He's much closer than I thought and now everyone I care about is in danger... I can't let anyone near my friends... I JUST CAN'T!!' She then heard someone else talking in her head. 'Everything will be alright my child,' It was Papa Legba again with his veve showing in her mind 'I have told someone all about you and he has agreed to help you.' 'Who would that be?' Luna asked in her head. 'You'll see' that was all he said before his voice and veve faded away.

A new veve soon appeared in her mind. Her inner self shuddered at the sight of it, for she knew who's veve it was and this loa was one of the strongest and most violent ones in voodoo culture. This veve... this veve belonged to Bosou Koblamin. Bosou Koblamin's deep voice entered her head. 'Legba told me of your struggles. I will empower you with the very strength and violence that I use to defeat my enemies. I hope you can handle it.'

Luna never had the chance to speak as the sound of drums softly played. She looked around for second and realized that no one else was hearing the drums but her. The drumming increased in volume and intensity as Bosou's strong and violent energy coursed through her body. She felt his energy take over her, and it took everything she had to keep her body still for she feared that the henchmen would start hurting Niffty and Bendy if they suspected anything. Alastor's shadow and Alma saw some faint greenish-blue veins appear on her body just as Fazbear returned back into the small space she, Alma, Bendy, and Niffty were in, "So my dear, what is your decision?"

Luna remained silent for a while and already knew her answer as she kept her head to the ground, "Mr. Fazbear, I made my decision but before I tell you could you allow me to hug my friends?" As expected, Fazbear assumed she was going to help him so he smiled wide and agreed, pushing the button to let them go free. Bendy and Niffty jumped down and into Luna's arms trying not to cry and Alma wrapped herself around them giving them a hug as well. After a while she stood up and kept them close, keeping her head down while Puppet and Alastor's shadow watched on looking at Fazbear when he spoke, "You've made the right choice my dear." Luna raised her head and looked at him straight in the eye, "Yes, I have."