*Author's Note*

Hello everyone!

I wanted to say how grateful I am to all of you who have taken the time out your days or nights to read my story. 

This is a personal project of mine and I'm super excited to see Vivziepop's Hazbin Hotel coming up this year. I love what I've seen so far from the show and like so many of you out there, I'm a huge fan of Alastor myself.

I want to give a huge shout out and many many thanks to @TheDrowsyMoon. This person has been so helpful to me with my story and I can't thank them enough. They also have stories of their own, so If you love Hazbin Hotel I highly recommend "The Hazbin Hotel Project", however, if you love the Sly Cooper video games, I also highly recommend "All That Glitters".

I also wanted to give a shout out to my good wattpad fan fiction writer and friend @Avia_Rein who also has completed many Hazbin Hotel lemon stories featuring Alastor and some Angel Dust. These stories are meant for mature audiences, so you have been warned. I highly recommend this author if you are a fan of Angel Dust and Alastor and also love lemon series. 

Once again, I thank you all so much for taking the time to read my story. So in the words of the great Radio Demon "Stay tuned folks."