Chapter 32

(Hello all! I'm so sorry this came out really late. With everything that's been going on in the world, my writing had to be put on hold for a while. I knew I wanted to get this out soon and I finally did it. I hope it was worth the wait. Enjoy!)

Soon enough, Halloween, Thanksgiving, and Christmas passed, leading the denizens of Hell into the new year. It was business as usual for everyone at the Happy Hotel that was recently renamed into the Hazbin Hotel under the advisement of Alastor. There were also new changes to the hotel which had a new bar front, a new entrance, and a new fireplace. They still had a while before the next extermination arrived and Charlie hoped to make some progress by then, but for now, she would have to wait and hope for the best.

Today, everyone was busy as usual, including Luna who was discharging the last of the new patrons of the hotel for the day, "Alright sir, your appointment with Dr. Baxter is at 1 pm tomorrow." "Thank you, Nurse Luna." He said gruffly before leaving for his room. She returned to her computer and got started on the daily paperwork when Baxter walked in, "Was that the last of the patients Miss Luna?" "Yes Mr. Baxter. I'm just getting started on the daily paperwork for the day and I will make sure everything is completed for this week before I cook dinner." Luna replied. "Thank you Miss Luna. I will be in my laboratory should you need me." He stated, and with a nod and a smile from his loyal nurse, he left and went down to his lab to conduct his experiments.

Two hours passed before Luna was finally able to log out and shut down the computer signaling the end of her workweek in the medical ward. Her shadow tidied up the rooms and beds while she was working so that she wouldn't have to worry about it later. Luna rubbed at her eyes signaling that they were becoming strained before standing up, changing her clothes in her locker, and leaving the ward heading towards the kitchen. Upon turning the corner, she was met with an ink puddle on the floor. She considered cleaning it up, until the puddle started moving, which only meant one thing.

"Bendy, why are you an ink puddle on the floor?" She asked. The puddle morphed into the dancing ink demon once more with an annoyed look on his face. He was about to respond when he was interrupted with a high-pitched voice saying, "FOUND YOU!". They both turned to the couch in the lobby where Niffty ran from towards her boyfriend. "Dat's why." Bendy said with slight annoyance, "We was playin' hide n' seek till youse blew my cova."

"Why were you two playing hide and seek?" Luna asked with curiosity. "We're bored!" Niffty explained. Then Bendy chimed in, "We was gonna see Freddy n' da gang but der busy." "That's right... I remember Miss Charlie telling me about their new position here at the hotel. They may not be entertaining children, but at least they can entertain the guests that are staying here. Why don't you two check in on them and I can get supper started?" Luna suggested. The two demons nodded their heads and quickly went to find them, while she continued on her way to the kitchen to start on the cooking.

An hour later, Luna had supper prepared and ready to eat. It was chicken and waffles as requested by Charlie. The only thing left was to call everyone down to eat. When she went out to find everyone, a black tentacle covered her mouth while another wrapped around her waist pulling her into a secluded corner next to the entrance of the ballroom. Soon two arms replaced the tentacles and a soft red glow was seen behind her.

"Must you do this every time I leave the kitchen?" She asked with a hint of annoyance, only to be met with a low chuckle next to her left ear. "Forgive me mon amour, but I couldn't help missing you so much." Alastor purred softly into her ear as he held her tight, which made her hug at his arms. "You could have just walked into the kitchen, you know." Luna stated. He purred lower and said, "I prefer having you like this.~"

He turned her and himself around while his shadow moved a large potted plant off of the pedestal behind them. The demon set his demoness onto it so she was closer to his height and entrapped her into the small space with him in a darkened dome around them so no one would see or hear them. As her icy blue eyes looked into his scarlet ones, Luna could tell there was love in them, but this time lust was thrown into the mix making it clear he needed some attention. Before she had time to react, he placed his hands firm on her lower back and pressed his lips against hers in a passionate way. All the demoness could do was kiss her demon back with a soft moan.