Epilogue

The blackened leaves flowed with the wind on the red willow tree as the demon voodoo queen and her snake conducted their daily ritual, giving their thanks to the Loa on the dark soil. It was more meditation instead of physically talking to them, taking into account the level of knowledge and skill she had gained through her time here in Hell. Once the task was done, the items were cleaned up before she and her snake relaxed against the trunk of the tree.

Luna took in a deep breath breathing out slowly, allowing her mind to wander. 15 years in Hell seems to be a long time, however, there were many demons that have been here longer. Average demon nurse, student, voodoo queen. 3 main titles that she was given in her time here along with the gift of immortality thanks in part to Lucifer and Papa Legba himself after she and her deer were wed, thus adding the 4th title of wife. As her mind wandered more, something tiny and wet touching her hand made Luna open one of her eyes. She looked at what was touching her and smiled softly, "What are you up to mon petite chevreuils?"

2 small fawn, one with ice-blue scleras and blood-red iris', the other with blood-red scleras and ice-blue iris' wagged their little tails giving the cutest smiles. Luna gently cradled them, giving them kisses to their faces and heads, making them both giggle and change into the voodoo deer demon boy and girl that were her and Alastor's children, adding the 5th title- mama. Belle Magnolia and Auguste Alastor were gifted with Alastor's deer features, Belle having Luna's personality and Auguste having Alastor's. And by mixing Luna's blue with Alastor's red to combine into a beautiful shade of purple for Belle and a deep burgundy red for Auguste; their little fawn even had some of Luna's and Alastor's voodoo markings on their bodies at birth.

"Were you two trying to sneak up on me?" Luna asked receiving shaking heads in response. "No Mama!" "Papa wanted us to find you." Luna raised an eyebrow "And where is your Papa?" She got her answer when a deer tongue licked Luna's neck making her hold back something that children should never hear. "I'm here mon amour~ Belle and Auguste had asked to be deer at least once before this afternoon." "Papa still won't tell us Mama" Belle pouted. "Please tell us," Auguste asked. The twins had been asking all week what was going to happen today but no one would tell them, much to their frustration.

"Sweethearts, the idea of a surprise is to not know what it is until it happens remember? Otherwise, it's no longer a surprise. You don't want to spoil it do you?" Luna reminded her children. They looked at each other and then gave their mother and father the sad deer eyes with frowns in response that would have made Walt Disney himself cry. Luna already knew this would happen and had an idea. "Oh dear, I have two sad children in front of me, whatever shall I do?" Alma getting the hint, wrapped herself around the twins and licked her tongue on them making them stop and laugh smiling the whole time. "Ah hahaha! There's our happy offspring once more!" Alastor cheered.

Alma eventually let go and Luna picked them up into her arms with Alastor taking Belle and Luna taking Auguste, as Alma wrapped around Luna's waist. "Shall we show them their surprise mon amour?" Alastor asked. "We just need you to open the portal mon chevreuil." Luna chuckled. The radio king chuckled and opened a portal to their destination allowing all of them to enter.

On the other side, the area was dark and quiet. "Hello?" The twins called out at the same time. The lights came on and a large group shouted

                                          "SURPRISE! HAPPY BIRTHDAY!"

 They were in the Happy Hotel where the dining room was covered in Halloween balloons, streamers, candy, and all of the party decorations in the twin's colors since they were born on Halloween just like Luna. Belle and Auguste jumped down and looked around excited and really happy, hugging all of the people they and their parents considered friends and family. Charlie and Vaggie, Angel and Husk, Molly and Baxter, Bendy and Niffty, Samson and Cletus, all of them were there wearing costumes, even Freddy and his gang were there to help celebrate.

The twins ran up to Luna and Alastor hugging them with their little fawn tails wagging "Thank you mama and papa!" They said happily. "Happy birthday sweethearts" "We hope you enjoy it my fawn" The parents reply. Belle and Auguste went to join in the fun their Aunts Charlie, Vaggie, Angel, Molly and Niffty planned out for them as Luna took pictures and Alastor played the music.

As the party started to come to a close with the kids playing with their gifts, Alastor came up behind Luna with a magnolia flower in his hand. "Happy birthday to you as well mon amour~" "Thank you mon chevreuil" She replied. Alastor sat in the armchair, pulling Luna to his lap as they watched their children playing and having a great birthday with Alma laying on the edge of the chair. They couldn't help but think back on the past several years and how they've come so far in their afterlives; from meeting each other in the Hotel, to learning from one another, to finding love, pure happiness, marriage and now being parents to 2 of the best children they could ask for. If someone were to ask them if they would do this all over again, if given the chance to do so, they would say the same thing- Hell yes.

(Nightmares Freddy, Bonnie, Chica, Marionette, Fredbear, and Nightmare are from the horror game series Five Nights at Freddy's by Scott Cawthon. And Bendy is from the "Bendy and the Ink Machine" horror game are under the copyrights of Kindly Beast (Joey Drew Studios Inc.), theMeatly, Mike Mood, Matt Goles, and Dan Tozer.)