𝑩𝑹𝑬𝑨𝑲 𝑭𝑹𝑬𝑬

˚ ༘ ♡ ⋆ 。˚ *ੈ ‧ ₊ ˚
( * 𝘀𝗲𝘁𝘁𝗶𝗻𝗴𝘀 ─── 𝖻𝗅𝖺𝖼𝗄 𝖻𝖺𝖼𝗄𝗀𝗋𝗈𝗎𝖽
𝘴𝘮𝘢𝘭𝘭𝘦𝘴𝘵 𝘴𝘪𝘻𝘦
          𝘨𝘦𝘰𝘳𝘨𝘪𝘢 𝘧𝘰𝘯𝘵 ! )
˚ ༘ ♡ ⋆ 。˚ *ੈ ‧ ₊ ˚

𝙻𝙾𝙰𝙳𝙸𝙽𝙶 𝙸𝙽𝙵𝙾𝚁𝙼𝙰𝚃𝙸𝙾𝙽...
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

introductions

BREAK FREE!
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

BREAK FREE!▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

‧₊˚ SYNOPSIS‧₊˚

     VALENTINA AMBROSIA always had one guilt that carried with her since she was three. Based on a stupid decision she made when was younger.

      EVEN THOUGH she was three at the time she was considered extremely dangerous on several databases such as SHIELDS, slowly taking over as HYDRA, and the Red Room. Taking advantage of her age HYDRA decided capture her and train her to become their new hope. They intruded her home and killed — or what she thought so — her parents right in front of her. Being the innocent six-year-old she was, she let them coaxed her and trap her.

      EVER SINCE THEN, Valentina always regretted to fall into their trap. She hated being an assassin for HYDRA but is only stood because she didn't know where else to go. Also, didn't want to abandon her best friend Bucky Barnes who was being brainwashed to rid any threads to HYDRA. She hates how she killing hundreds of innocent people just to survive. She hates how she knows she can't do anything to free Bucky. She hates how HYDRA tortures her into their own good. She hates her past, present, and already hates her future.

      UNTIL, she meet someone else who had similar experiences. Natasha Romanoff, taught Valentina how to Break Free from her old life to continue her future.

FEATURING !
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

VALENTINA EMBER AMBROSIA
RAVEN WITCH
(kristine froseth)

VALENTINA EMBER AMBROSIARAVEN WITCH(kristine froseth)