𝑐ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑡𝑒𝑟 𝑡ℎ𝑖𝑟𝑡𝑦 𝑠𝑒𝑣𝑒𝑚

⋆⁺₊⋆ ☀︎ ⋆⁺₊⋆ ( 𝙱𝚁𝙴𝙰𝙺 𝙵𝚁𝙴𝙴 )
𝐀𝐂𝐓 𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄: 𝐀 𝐕𝐈𝐒𝐓 𝐓𝐎 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐏𝐀𝐒𝐓
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐘 𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍
❝  𝑠𝑢𝑐ℎ 𝑎 𝑝𝑜𝑠𝑒𝑟 ❞

⋆⁺₊⋆ ☀︎ ⋆⁺₊⋆ ( 𝙱𝚁𝙴𝙰𝙺 𝙵𝚁𝙴𝙴 )𝐀𝐂𝐓 𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄: 𝐀 𝐕𝐈𝐒𝐓 𝐓𝐎 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐏𝐀𝐒𝐓𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐘 𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍❝  𝑠𝑢𝑐ℎ 𝑎 𝑝𝑜𝑠𝑒𝑟 ❞

VALENTINA WAS TOO busy being absorbed into Natasha's emerald green eyes rather then listening to her plan. Valentina couldn't fully explain what has gotten into her to be fully drawn to Natasha. This was weird. It was something she wasn't use too. She doesn't understand how close she gotten with Natasha in the past years.

Yelena was different. The two got close in the span of three days. However, there was something different with Natasha. Valentina was sure it was just because she knew Natasha more then Yelena.

"So you got it?" Natasha pulled Valentina out of her thoughts. All she did was nod her head and see if Natasha didn't catch her dosing off.

"Great. So Val, where is the earpiece?" Nat's right side of her lips curved up and held out her right hand.

Valentina took quite a while to find an earpiece, but in the end, she never found it. Natasha held out her left head to show a figure doll. The doll was in all red with a grey shield and several steaks of red. It kinda reminded her of Captain America.

She never realized how much she missed Steve and especially Bucky. She been through so much with Bucky and promised to never leave him alone. What a sweet lie she made. The guilt kept stacking up in her during her days alone. Hopefully, this mission can keep her mind off her regrets.

Valentina's lips pushed into a small 'o' as her thoughts alone made her snapped back to attention. Natasha asked Val if she could used her magic to mail the doll to Yelena and Natasha's father figure, Alexi Shostakovich. Apparently, Valentina knows him too. Although, like nothing new Valentina doesn't really remember him.

Yelena directed the Helicopter to hover over snowy moutains where it surrounded the prison he was held in. She joined in the back with Nat and Val and packaged the doll. With prefect timing, Yelena somehow knew when the mail was supposed to come to the facility.

Valentina used to powers and made the package to float all the way down to secretly place it inside the mail carrier's bag. The girls cheered as the first step was done. They immediately all went into positions and Natasha and Yelena both controlling the helicopter with Valentina in the middle seeing a digital model of the prison on a tablet.

Yelena and herself were discussing the closest exits for Alexi to use without him making a crowd.

Only ten minutes later, Alexi finally got the package and went online with Natasha.