𝑐ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑡𝑒𝑟 𝑡𝑤𝑒𝑙𝑣𝑒

⋆⁺₊⋆ ☀︎ ⋆⁺₊⋆ ( 𝙱𝚁𝙴𝙰𝙺 𝙵𝚁𝙴𝙴 )
𝐀𝐂𝐓 𝐎𝐍𝐄: 𝐃𝐄̀𝐉𝐀́ 𝐕𝐔
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐋𝐕𝐄
❝ 𝑖 𝑡𝑜𝑙𝑑 𝑦𝑜𝑢 ❞

⋆⁺₊⋆ ☀︎ ⋆⁺₊⋆ ( 𝙱𝚁𝙴𝙰𝙺 𝙵𝚁𝙴𝙴 )𝐀𝐂𝐓 𝐎𝐍𝐄: 𝐃𝐄̀𝐉𝐀́ 𝐕𝐔𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐋𝐕𝐄 ❝ 𝑖 𝑡𝑜𝑙𝑑 𝑦𝑜𝑢 ❞

AS VALENTINA SAW all of Natasha's memories her angry tears turned into happiness. She had finally found the lost part of her soul. Natasha brought down her hand while Valentina's eyes were still close. She was still in the moment.

Valentina finally opened her eyes and went back to that bright, piercing blue eyes Natasha had missed. Valentina let everything back to normal.

"Miss," Nick Fury came up to her, "What did you just do?"

"Well with a little mix of Gravity and Cosmic Manipulation it can slow down time, pause time, a lot of things that I'm still discovering," she shrugged her one shoulder. She turned around and saw Pierce's dead body, thanks too Fury.

"Thank You," was the only thing that came out of her month. She had to much to thank. She looked at Natasha's eyes. While her many years fighting she never noticed how green her eyes were. Natasha gave her a comforting smile and Valentina mirrored her smile.

She turned on her heels and made her way out. She had a new mission now. Not just finding a new to escape, but to figure out her real identity. Maybe not just hers, but also Bucky's. She led herself down to find where Bucky is.

She found herself nearby the lake. It was all across from where the building was being destroyed. Bucky was walking out of the sight. However, nearby him Valentina saw how he didn't fully complete his mission. There was Captain American. Sure, he was beaten up pretty terribly. Valentina made her way over to the unconscious man to check his pulse. Placing her two fingers on his neck. She felt a heartbeat.

Bucky just looked at the man. While Valentina activated her powers once again, but to heal the man. She only fixed up a bit of his scars since she couldn't heal major injuries.

Valentina's head turned around and she didn't even to ask him the question, "Look, I don't know what happened. Something came over me and I thought maybe, just maybe. This person actually knows me and not just...this monster everyone says I am. But enough with this, just don't tell Pierce."

"He's dead."

Bucky lifted his head up. He looked at her to see if she was joking. She showed no signs of herself joking.

"We can leave now. We can go."

"Valentina can't you get it? This is our life. As much as we hate it each. We simply can't escape," Bucky isn't the same person as they were before. The two had a lot to figure out. For the past fifty years he had been order and told what to do. He can't trust himself. When it comes to Hydra there was no light, no hope, nothing, but darkness, "Valentina, you know if we go on the run, they will find us. Most likely, they will capture us again."

"Fine, but we are in Washington d.c. can we go to one place?" Valentina already knew it would be hard to convince him. So she came prepared.

☘︎︎

"Remind me, what are doing here again?" Bucky asked her. Valentina led her to a museum that was dedicated to Captain American. No she had never ben her, but if Steve Rogers was so close with James Barns. Then he had to be in here somewhere.

Valentina made the both of them to be in disguise so no one can recognize them.

The place was packed so it was prefect. They just seemed like any normal tourist walking around. They pasted by pictures, movies, and mannikins all of Captain America.

After passing, mannikins of Captain America's original suit and World War ll army uniforms. There it was smack down in the middle. It was a glass wall with writing and black and white picture of someone very familiar.

Bucky's eyes trailed down to the bottom of the glass wall. Where in all capital letter it read, Bucky Barnes 1917 — 1944. His eyes just stared at the name as well as Valentina's. He just stared expressionless as the writing.

"I told you."

☘︎︎
A/N
omg i can't believe act one is finished
i'm going to apologize for making this
such a short chapter since the end credit
was honestly really short. but yay!

also anyone got fanfics? i don't know
what to read next honestly.