ii. 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑝𝑎𝑖𝑛 𝑘𝑛𝑜𝑤𝑛 𝑎𝑠 𝑚𝑒𝑚𝑜𝑟𝑖𝑒𝑠

⋆⁺₊⋆ ☀︎ ⋆⁺₊⋆ ( 𝙱𝚁𝙴𝙰𝙺 𝙵𝚁𝙴𝙴 )
𝐏𝐀𝐑𝐓 𝐓𝐖𝐎: 𝐄𝐏𝐈𝐋𝐎𝐆𝐔𝐄
❝ 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑝𝑎𝑖𝑛 𝑘𝑛𝑜𝑤𝑛 𝑎𝑠 𝑚𝑒𝑚𝑜𝑟𝑖𝑒𝑠 ❞

⋆⁺₊⋆ ☀︎ ⋆⁺₊⋆ ( 𝙱𝚁𝙴𝙰𝙺 𝙵𝚁𝙴𝙴 )𝐏𝐀𝐑𝐓 𝐓𝐖𝐎: 𝐄𝐏𝐈𝐋𝐎𝐆𝐔𝐄 ❝ 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑝𝑎𝑖𝑛 𝑘𝑛𝑜𝑤𝑛 𝑎𝑠 𝑚𝑒𝑚𝑜𝑟𝑖𝑒𝑠 ❞

A BLUE TRUCK pulled up to a dirt driveway. The driver parked her car and placed her hands on the wheel. She inhaled all the air she could before she was able to step out of the car.

"Come on, Fanny," She told her dog as she pushed her door open.

A light brown german shepard hopped down from her owner's car. The dog jumped to be in front of her owner. Fanny began to run to the directions of where they need to go. She barked on her way as her owner followed her to a graveyard.

Yelena Belova passed rows of gravestones and beautiful trees to finally get to where she wanted to be. Tear began to prick through her eyes as she saw the two stones the stood side by side.

Natasha Romanoff and Valentina Ambrosia were both engraved on the stone.

She bent down and help to rearrange all the items so many people left behind for them. There was stuff animals, flowers, cards. As soon as she turned to Valentina's stone there was a envelope.

It was crumbled up, but it wasn't there before. Yelena picked up the letter. However, the handwriting was familiar to her. She turned it around to open it and there was a letter inside.

Dear Tina,

It's been five years since the snap. I never forgave myself for allowing it to happen as it affect you and Yelena. I have too many regrets that day. Melina and Alexi both were affected too. The only thing I was able to hold on to was the Avengers. But, they barely surviving. I try to act like everything is okay, but it's not. It's really not.

I keep looking back on the day where you dusted away in my arms. I hated how I was trying to make you notice my feelings for you. At first, I thought it was just because I saw young as my sister's best friend. But no. There was something I never left with Steve or even Bruce. I just loved to see you smile, laugh, or just showing your true self. I wished I could have told you directly and not waste time.

Speaking about time, we all thought Scott (Antman) was snapped away too. However, he turn out to be stuck in another dimension of time for only five minutes-not five years. Then we figure a way to time travel to see if we can bring the stones back to snap everyone back.

I'm writing this to you and one to Yelena before I head off to Vormir. I know right, I get to travel in space! Me and Clint are going to retrieve the soul stone. Hopefully, as soon as I come back in a minute, I can just throw away the letters. But, I just need to check sure I write this unless the worse happens. I also found his picture that I kept from Melina's book. It as was younger on the wing set with Yelena.

Anyways, if the worse did happen, I'm sorry. But if anything I already know I did it for my families and for you. I hope Clint will be able to give this letter to you.

I love you. I truly do, my Tina.

Nat

The blonde pressed the letter and picture onto her chest as the her tears run out of her. She received a similar letter by Natasha. She crouched down to place the letter where it rightfully belong. However, she kept the picture.

Yelena eyes traveled back to Natasha's stone and turn around. She lean over to make her forehead touch on the border of the stone as she tranced the side of the stone. She sniffed and her head made itself way back to Valentina's stone.

Her lips formed into a small 'o' to let out a long whistle note.

Silence.

No one replied back to the whistle that once brought her joy. Her eyes shut once more trying to wipe her tears away. The two closest people the brought her comfort, left for her.

There were days were she wished they didn't sacrifice themselves for her. The thought of Natasha and Valentina dead will always stab her heart and have a forever scar that never can be healed.

Yelena looked back at the picture. Her blond curls hanging upside down as she was flipped around. Natasha smiling wider than her face. Valentina's brown hair covering more then half of her face.

The pain struck her like lighting. The memories that kept her alive and going for many years; somehow, they just caused a pain.

Fanny came back up to her owner and snuffle her nose into Yelena's face. She licked her tears away.

She wiped away a bit more of her tears and supported her knee to get back up. She made her truck and she'll seem then again a week later.