𝑝𝑟𝑜𝑙𝑜𝑔𝑢𝑒 𝑝𝑎𝑟𝑡 𝑜𝑛𝑒

⋆⁺₊⋆ ☀︎ ⋆⁺₊⋆ ( 𝙱𝚁𝙴𝙰𝙺 𝙵𝚁𝙴𝙴 )
𝐏𝐑𝐎𝐋𝐎𝐆𝐔𝐄 𝐏𝐀𝐑𝐓 𝐎𝐍𝐄
𝑤𝑒'𝑟𝑒 𝑎𝑟𝑒 𝑎𝑙𝑙 𝑢𝑝𝑠𝑖𝑑𝑒 𝑑𝑜𝑤𝑛

⋆⁺₊⋆ ☀︎ ⋆⁺₊⋆ ( 𝙱𝚁𝙴𝙰𝙺 𝙵𝚁𝙴𝙴 )𝐏𝐑𝐎𝐋𝐎𝐆𝐔𝐄 𝐏𝐀𝐑𝐓 𝐎𝐍𝐄❝ 𝑤𝑒'𝑟𝑒 𝑎𝑟𝑒 𝑎𝑙𝑙 𝑢𝑝𝑠𝑖𝑑𝑒 𝑑𝑜𝑤𝑛 ❞

IT WAS ANY ORDINARY DAY. A small girl no more then six was swinging on the swing set from the playground that was two houses down from her house. The girl swung her legs back and fourth hoping the swing would bring her closer to the sky.

Her chestnut hair was tied into knots as the breeze of the air forced her hair to be everywhere. Her eyes were shut. She loved the feeling of the wind on her face. She loved the warmth feeling of the sun. This. This is it must've felt like to fly.

"I'm flying higher than you!" Shouted another small girl next to her.

"No, you're not!" She shouted back.

The brunette and the blonde swung together side by side seeing who can touch the sky closer. The sound of giggles escape from their lips as they pushed harder and harder on the swing to go higher.

Along with their giggles, a low pitched whistle came into the mix. The two girls stopped swinging. The swings' motion slowly came to a stop as they both know what that whistle meant.

They both hopped off the swing to lay on the ground to push up into a bridge as they both whistled back. Another girl came into the scene.

She definitely older than the other two girls. She was taller by at least two heads. Her hair was in a pixie cut. Her hair was dyed blue but the dye was growing beginning to show her roots.

She came to the two young girls and did a back bend to mirror the two girls in a bridge.

"We're all upside down," the little blonde hair spoke out causing the small brunette to giggle.

"And I bet one of you two will fall down first," The older girl betted them with a smile.

"No, you will," The brunette giggled and readjusted her hands on the ground.

The air filled up with the sound of laughter. As the older girl stuck out her tongue and started to make funny noise on purpose to made the two young girls laugh more and it made them fall down.

The pixie hair girl stood up and began to run around shouting, "I told you two, you would be first to fall down!"

The young girls stood up and automatically knew to chase after the pixie girl.

This is was it was like everyday for the three kids: Valentina Ambrosia, Yelena Belova, and Natasha Romanoff.

This is was any ordinary day would look like for the trio. Chasing each other around and goofing off on the playground like any other regular children.

Valentina smiled big and wide as they were chasing Yelena's older sister, Natasha. They ran around the swing set and the slide until the little blonde-head tripped and fell on her knees. Valentina stopped running and crouch down next to her to hug her as Yelena shouted, "Mommy!"

Natasha stopped and turned her attention to Yelena. She too bend down to hug her as an older women appeared. She rushed and kneel down to met her daughters eyes.

"What happened?" The mother asked Natasha as she released her arm from Yelena and Valentina did too.

"She fell on her knee," Natasha got up and went back onto the play set. Valentina did the same following Natasha.

"Aw, you bumped your knee?" The mother comforted her youngest daughter. She kissed her knee and wiped her tears away, "Aw, come up, little one. Get up you're okay, you brave girl."

She helped Yelena to get back on her feet making her smile again as she held her hand, "Your pain only makes you stronger."

Natasha found her way back to the swing set as did Valentina. The mother came up to the two girls, "Right, you."

"Yeah," Natasha responded.

"Look!" Yelena pointed out at the forest, "Forest stars."

Valentina followed Yelena's finger to see small yellow lights floating around everywhere in the small forest in front of the playground.

"Yeah, you know what," Their mother began to explain as the girls began to follow her into the forest, "Those are actually part of the Lampyridae family...and the glow, the glow you see. That comes from a chemical reaction called...bioluminescent."

"Come one time for dinner," She grabbed Yelena's wrist and her eyes met with the young girl with bright blue eyes, "Come on Val, your mom told me to bring you home for dinner, too."

Val only nodded as her eyes were still attached to the lights of the forest. She stood next to Natasha as she too was memorized by the lights.

"Dinner! Come on, dinner, big girls!" Natasha's mother yelled again.

The lights were beautiful. Valentina didn't want to leave. She wanted to continue playing.

"Come on Tina," Natasha nodded to the young girl. She stuck out her hand for the young girl to follow.

Natasha's hand locked with Valentina to led her back home. Valentina just walkers forward with her head trailing behind trying to see the lights every second.

"Don't worry Tina, we will come back tomorrow to see them," Natasha told her to get Valentina moving.

Valentina snapped her head to meet Natasha's eyes, "Promise?"

Natasha soft emerald green eyes pierced into Valentina unforgettable sea clear blue eyes, "Promise."

"