𝑐ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑡𝑒𝑟 𝑡𝑒𝑛

⋆⁺₊⋆ ☀︎ ⋆⁺₊⋆ ( 𝙱𝚁𝙴𝙰𝙺 𝙵𝚁𝙴𝙴 )
𝐀𝐂𝐓 𝐎𝐍𝐄: 𝐃𝐄̀𝐉𝐀́ 𝐕𝐔
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐄𝐍
❝ 𝑜𝑟𝑑𝑒𝑟 𝑚𝑒 𝑢𝑝 ℎ𝑒𝑟𝑒 𝑎𝑛𝑑
𝑜𝑓 𝑐𝑜𝑢𝑟𝑠𝑒 𝑖𝑡'𝑠 𝑙𝑜𝑐𝑘𝑒𝑑❞

⋆⁺₊⋆ ☀︎ ⋆⁺₊⋆ ( 𝙱𝚁𝙴𝙰𝙺 𝙵𝚁𝙴𝙴 )𝐀𝐂𝐓 𝐎𝐍𝐄: 𝐃𝐄̀𝐉𝐀́ 𝐕𝐔𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐄𝐍❝ 𝑜𝑟𝑑𝑒𝑟 𝑚𝑒 𝑢𝑝 ℎ𝑒𝑟𝑒 𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝑜𝑓 𝑐𝑜𝑢𝑟𝑠𝑒 𝑖𝑡'𝑠 𝑙𝑜𝑐𝑘𝑒𝑑❞

IT WAS THE DAY that every single Hydra agent awaited for, Insight laughing. Valentina was stuck to kill Natasha Romanoff. While Bucky was stuck to kill Steve Rogers.

The Winter Soldier was on the aircraft. While the Raven Witch was on the ground. If she saw anyone that is going stop project Insight, she was order to kill them. She was walking around in a tight bun and normal office clothes. Hydra ordered her what to wear to blend in with the rest of the workers. She was just walking around examining every little detail like a hawk.

Every thirty minutes she was supposed to report if she did anything. Just as she was about to give her report, someone else talked through her earpiece.

"Raven Witch, your target, is right here in with the Grand Council and Alexander Pierce," Some agent told her.

She brought her hand up to her ear. She pressed the bottom in the middle to answer, "On my way."

She had this feeling that couldn't be described, but she knew something in between bad and good will happen. She ran, making her heels echoes faster then anyone in the building.

☘︎︎

"They order me up here and of course the door is locked," Valentina mumbled and swore under her breathe. Just as she lifted up her left foot and took the heel off of the high heels she was wearing. If Hydra told her to wear a specific outfit she knew it would be weaponized.

The heel turned into a sharp knife she was able to pick the lock and discreetly walked inside. She made no noise and no one suspected a single thing.

She scanned around the room to see Natasha Romanoff standing near a computer. Her eyes were forced in it and was typing away all of Hydra's and Shield's secrets. Meanwhile, everyone had their guns pointed at Pierce.

Pierce gazed around the room to see any sighting of Valentina. His eyes finally caught her already activated black eyes. He smirk and looked at Natasha, "You know, if you do this, none of your past is gonna remain hidden."

Natasha looked up for a the slightest second Valentina can see the bit of hesitation she had. However, she remained calm and went back to leaking out all of Hydra's secrets.

Pierce took a step forward, "Are you sure, you are ready for the world to see you. Who you really are?"

She looked up again and death stared into his eyes, "Are you?"

It was a while she hid. Alexander kept signaling to her to wait, but she was tired of waiting. She felt like she was going to sleeping.

"Disabling the encryption is an executive order. It's takes two Alpha level members," he informed her.

"Don't worry," she said calmly, "company is coming."

Helicopter noises appeared making Valentina wake up a bit. A Helicopter approached to the widow and landed on the roof that connected to this room. Pierce walked over to the widow as Valentina leaned closer to see who it is. She could only see a small figure. It almost look like a silhouette since she couldn't see a thing. Everyone's head followed the person who came out. They all did a one-eighty turn when the person finally came to the room.

It was Nick Fury.

I thought I killed him, Valentina thought to herself.

Even with one eye he still gave Pierce the chills. Nervously, he place his hand on his belt, "Did you get my flowers?"

No one was amused.

"I'm glad your here, Nick."

"Really," he started to walk closer to Pierce, "Because I thought you had me killed."

"You know how the game works."

"Why make me head of Shield?" he asked.

"Because your the best," he answered, "You're the most ruthless first person I have ever met."

"I did what I did to protect the people."

"Our enemies are your enemies, Nick," Valentina started to see the game. She was backup if Pierce couldn't manipulate them then she would had to attack, "Disorder, War. It's just a matter of time before a dirty bomb goes off in Moscow or a EMP fries Chicago. Diplomacy, A holding action, Nick. A band-aid. And you know where I learn that, Bogota. You didn't ask. You just did what had to be done. I can bring order to the lives of seven billion people, by sacrifice twenty million. It's the next step Nick. If you have the courage to take it."

"No, I have the courage not to," He led Pierce closer to the board when Natasha activated Retinal scanner.  She pulled out her gun and pointed it towards his head.

"Don't you think we've wiped your clearance from the system?" he chuckled.

"I know you erased my password.Probably deleted my retinal scan, but if you want to stay ahead of me, Mr. Secretary," He brought his right hand across his face and lifted up his eye patch, "You need to keep both eyes open."

The two faced there eyes to the screen and it accepted their retinal scanning. It opened up the encryption code, causing him to let out a chuckled. Natasha went back to pour out all there secrets. While she was typing away and Nick threatening Pierce with his gun.

"Is that a nervous chuckle I hear?" She didn't brother to hesitate.

"If anything you should be the nervous one. Valentina you can stop playing hide-and-seek."

☘︎︎
A/N
hate this chapter idk why but whatever