𝑐ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑡𝑒𝑟 𝑠𝑒𝑣𝑒𝑛𝑡𝑒𝑒𝑛

⋆⁺₊⋆ ☀︎ ⋆⁺₊⋆ ( 𝙱𝚁𝙴𝙰𝙺 𝙵𝚁𝙴𝙴 )
𝐀𝐂𝐓 𝐓𝐖𝐎: 𝐈𝐃𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐈𝐓𝐘 𝐂𝐑𝐈𝐒𝐈𝐒
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐒𝐈𝐗𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍
❝ 𝑖. 𝑑𝑖𝑑𝑛'𝑡. 𝑑𝑜. 𝑎𝑛𝑦𝑡ℎ𝑖𝑛𝑔. ❞

A SHAKEY GASP breathed in from Valentina

A SHAKEY GASP breathed in from Valentina. Another flashback. God, how much they hurt. Remembering only bits and pieces of your past by anything triggering them. Valentina just wants her memory to be found in once piece found together instead of a scavenger hunt.

Natasha's eyes shot up," Val? Are you okay?"

"Oh, she's alright," an almost like murmured appeared, "She had another flashback. She breathes dramatically, stares down in realization, and won't get it off her mind until next week."

Natasha snapped her head towards Bucky's as he was glazing up at the ceiling. She dead eyed stared at him until she looked like Valentina. Who now is staring in realization, just like what Bucky said.

Once she stopped, Natasha looked at her again, "Val, listen, I need to why you did this, again."

Valentina eyes narrowed down on Natasha. Again? Did she really think Valentina actually attacked in Vienna? Her eyebrows furrowed as she began an immense eye contact with Natasha.

A hot, fleshed feeling came over her, "Again? Don't tell me you actually think I bombed that place up."

Natasha kept cool even though you can practically see steam blowing out of Valentina's ears, "We have evidence that it was you."

"Really? Show me the evidence."

"I am not allowed too."

"Why are you not allowed to?"

"Valentina, it's just one question," Natasha is going to ask her again, "Why did you do it."

A sharp exhale come out of Valentina's lips and she bit her lips. She shook her head in disappointment and her focused was on some corner inside her box-trap.

"Valentina, I know you didn't mean too. I just want to know why."

"You really want to know why?" Her blood began to boil inside her. How stupid of her to thought that Natasha actually wanted to help her. To only act there was some hope for her, but instead she was doing it for her own good, "Here's why you can't manipulate me. Because there's is nothing for me to tell you. And you want to know why to that too? That's because I. Didn't. Do. Anything."

The ivory slowly began to peak though from the corners of her eyes. Little sparks from her finger started to pop to.

"Valentina, it's going to be alright," Natasha tried to calm her down.

"Alright? Currently, I am being framed for something I or Bucky didn't do. You who wants to 'help me' is trying to manipulate me. So I don't think anything well be alright," Valentina voice shook a bit towards the end.

However, as soon as she finished, a black energy sphere orbed her as was supposed to release. Although, since she was in that stupid box jail the energy sphere bounced back and Valentina was able to just absorbed all it energy once again as if it was nothing. Her teeth gritted while her black-soulless eyes just deeply cut through Natasha's eyes and her chest heavily going up and down.

"Ms. Romanoff?" someone questioned and Natasha turned her head around.

It was a man. He had a bit of an sokovian accent. He had  a brief case. Brown hair and eyes, who else can he be? The examiner.

"Yes."

"You can to leave now, thank you," he told her. Natasha nodded her head. She looked one more time at Valentina, who was clearly not looking at her. So she left.

The guy settled himself, standing right next to the desk that was in front of the so-called "criminals."

Valentina didn't want anything more, but to prove Bucky and her were innocent. Yet, somehow with all of this, she feels guilty. Maybe if the two just stayed in Hydra and if Natasha or Steve really did wanted to save them. They would've take down Hydra together to release them. However, no, Valentina was too impatient and barely pulled themselves out. She was too impatient to figure out her past. She was too impatient to find out who she really was.

"Hello, Mr. Barnes and Ms. Ambrosia, I've been sent by the United Nations to evaluate you two," He pointed to the chair of the desk, "Do you mind if I sit?"

The two didn't even needed to responded him so he can sit down by himself, "So your first name is Valentina and James?"

Valentina nodded, but Bucky was emotionless.

"I'm not here to judge either one of you. I just wanted to ask you a few questions."