𝑐ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑡𝑒𝑟 𝑓𝑜𝑢𝑟

⋆⁺₊⋆ ☀︎ ⋆⁺₊⋆ ( 𝙱𝚁𝙴𝙰𝙺 𝙵𝚁𝙴𝙴 )
𝐀𝐂𝐓 𝐎𝐍𝐄: 𝐃𝐄̀𝐉𝐀́ 𝐕𝐔
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑
❝ 𝑡ℎ𝑒𝑦 𝑓𝑟𝑒𝑒𝑧𝑒 𝑚𝑒? ❞

⋆⁺₊⋆ ☀︎ ⋆⁺₊⋆ ( 𝙱𝚁𝙴𝙰𝙺 𝙵𝚁𝙴𝙴 )𝐀𝐂𝐓 𝐎𝐍𝐄: 𝐃𝐄̀𝐉𝐀́ 𝐕𝐔𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑❝  𝑡ℎ𝑒𝑦 𝑓𝑟𝑒𝑒𝑧𝑒 𝑚𝑒? ❞

BUCKY COULDN'T HELP but let out a laugh after hearing he was best friend with Captain America. Valentina's lips formed a straight line with a disappointed look on her face.

She's trying to tell him how he has a chance. He can be free. However, if he was free and lived his old life. What about her? She wouldn't be the little annoying sister. Who tags along her older brother with his 'cool' friends. She has seen his past life. What his whole life was before all of this bullshit. She saw how he was a extremely devoted loyal, headstrong, fun-loving, person. Now he was nothing more then a ruthless, cold-stone, murder who couldn't do nothing, but to follow orders.

"How you even know he's going to be one of our future missions?" he asked.

"We, right now, are being called to Pierce's house," She started to explain, "Not as some friendly friendship, but as business. The famous Captain America saw us killed Nick Fury. Now he's all interested of who the heck we are, along with that other famous 'Avenger' Black Widow. Poor things, doesn't even know Hydra is in Shield. And why did Hydra turned you into 'Hydra's New Fist' and me, 'Hydra's New Hope'?"

The Winter Soldier sighed and his eyes traveled up to see her eyes, "To kill any threats."

"Plus, they haven't even locked me up yet in that shitty room. Or even put you in the shitty ice chamber."

"They freeze me?"

She froze. After trying to tell him over and over there was no profess. This is her life. Alone with only one person who barely can even remember his past. There is only so little she can too.

She has her famous pure black eyes postered everywhere saying how she's some fairy-tale villain with no weaknesses. The people who do believe in her, makes her sound like she's someone who is even more powerful then the gods who landed on earth. When in reality, she just a girl with powers she doesn't understand. She was taught to be a person who she wasn't. Her missions were just normal human beings who had no powers. That's the only reason why she had no weaknesses. There is only so little she can do.

She as a right now was some guard dog locked in a cage unless they need her for some emergency. He was being kept frozen so he can't escape or remember his old life. Valentina tries to tell Bucky what his life was like before. What Hydra makes him do. However, even with all her powers, she couldn't out-smart or even beat Hydra.

"Let's go, Valentina."

The Winter Soldier turned around and started to run. He seemed to be shrinking as he ran closer and closer to the starry-night sky. The girl thought she had no choice and ran after him to Alexander Pierce's house on orders.

☘︎︎

A cricket was the only thing you can hear during the quiet night. A man in sweats walked across his house to his kitchen. He opened the refrigerator to grab out a carton of milk and placed it near his sink. As he turned around with one hand with the milk and the other on the handle. His eyes lingered to see two pairs of eyes brightly shining with the moonlight reflected upon them. Without moving his eyes, he shut the door.

"I'm going to go Mr. Pierce," yelled out a woman, "You need anything before I leave?"

He just kept staring at the two people who was sitting in his living room, "No...uh, it's fine, Renata, you can go home."

"Ok, night-night."

"Good night."

After a few sounds of footsteps the door shut yet Pierce never took his eyes off the Winter Soldier and the Raven Witch.  Once he hear the sound of the door closing he jokingly asked if they wanted some milk.

The two had the same thought to not speak at all and just gazed at him. He took out a glass cup and placed it on the counter top with made a thud. He poured his milk as he started to explain what is going to happen.

"The timetable has moved," he lifted the cup and before he can drink his milk he said, "Our window is limited."

He walked around his counters with glass of milk still in his hands and decided to sit nearby the two, "Two targets, level six. They already costed me, Zola. I want confirmed death in ten hours."

He swiftly moved his eyes to see Valentina's bright blue eyes, "You," he pointed at her, "Combat only. Powers only when it is necessary. Also, get me everything they know already and don't go past they year 1995 with the redhead."

Suddenly the women appeared again right behind him, "Sorry, Mr. Pierce, I-I forgot my phone."

He turned around to see her completely stunned. The two ghost stories of the Winter Soldier and the Raven Witch sitting right there in his living room with her boss. Her eyes started to examine the two as Pierced moved to grab his gun.

"Oh, Renata, I wished you would have knocked."

☘︎︎
A/N
so it's five days...
life is hard but i will try to post the next
chapter soon!! hopefully tmrw or monday
bc three day weekends!! love ya!

life is hard but i will try to post the next chapter soon!! hopefully tmrw or mondaybc three day weekends!! love ya!