𝑐ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑡𝑒𝑟 𝑓𝑖𝑓𝑡𝑦

⋆⁺₊⋆ ☀︎ ⋆⁺₊⋆ ( 𝙱𝚁𝙴𝙰𝙺 𝙵𝚁𝙴𝙴 )
𝐀𝐂𝐓 𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑: 𝐀𝐍 𝐀𝐂𝐓𝐔𝐀𝐋 𝐇𝐄𝐑𝐎
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐈𝐅𝐓𝐘
❝ 𝑛𝑜𝑤 𝑔𝑟𝑒𝑎𝑡, 𝑤ℎ𝑒𝑟𝑒?❞

"SO WE GOTTA assume they are all coming back, right?" Rhodey stated as everyone who was in the building was in the main room to fully understand what is happening

However, Valentina wasn't paying attention as she was more attentive of the window and what is outside. Plus, she couldn't help but to catch glimpses of Natasha. Her mind was caught in a swirl after their small conversation.

She knew it was wrong to not focus on an important conversation about Vision's life and half of the population, but a rope was tugging her leading her to have a desire to understand what Natasha meant.

"And they can clearly find us," Wanda added.

"We need all hands on deck," Bruce announced, "Where's Clint?" His head scanned the room to Natasha's face as he knew that she would have the answer.

"After the whole Accords situation, he and Scott took a deal. It was too tough on their families, They're on house arrest," Natasha gave more information then needed.

"Who's Scott?"

"Antman," Steve replied as Valentina chuckled at the window.

She remembered Scott and Clint and she was able to get closer to them after they broke out of the prison. Valentina loves remembering the laughs she had with Scott as he was practically a ten-year-old.

"There's an Antman and a Spiderman," Bruce sounded overwhelmed thinking how much he missed; but. he quickly dismissed the topic, "Okay, look, Thanos has the biggest army in the universe and he's not gonna stop until he...he g-gets, Vision's stone."

Natasha stepped up, "Then we have to protect it."

"No, we have to destroy it," Vision popped into the conversation. Every head snap towards towards him, especially Wanda whose face tighten up.

"I've been giving a good deal of thought to this entity in my head about its nature. But, also its composition," He face turns to Wanda, whose eyes are already glued onto him and he slowly place his foot one in front of the other; leading himself to Wanda, "I think if it were exposed to a sufficiently powerful energy source, Something very similar to its own signature, perhaps...it's molecular integrity could fail."

He wraps his hand onto her shoulder and the two eyes connected and didn't let go. She shook her head repeatedly, "Yeah, and you with it. We're not having this conversation."

"Eliminating the stone is the only way to be certain that Thanos can't get it," He argue back; however, he spoke to her in a gentle and comforting matter so Wanda wouldn't get emotional.

"That's too high of a price." Her voice quivered as water peaked through her eyes.

Vision shook his head and placed both of his hands on the side of her head, "Only you have the power to pay it."

Wanda scanned the room to spot Valentina staring at them like everyone else in the room, "What about Valentina? She has some of the same powers as me."

Some people eyes traveled to see Valentina with her eyes widen a bit. A ball in her stomach appeared as soon as Wanda suggested that Valentina should kill him and not her.

"But her powers doesn't came from the stone," He told her and Wanda's face dropped in realization. She walked away and faced her towards the wall.

The ball in Valentina's stomach suddenly just dissolve away hearing that she can't break the stone. Although, her eyes soften on Wanda and she could somewhat understand her.

Vision turned to face everyone, "Thanos threatens half of the population, one life can not stand in the way of defeating him."

Steve was glazing at the floor and he eyes traveled to Vision's, "But it should."

He sighed, "We don't trade lives, Vision."

"But, Captain," Vision began to come to him, "Seventy years ago you laid your life to save how many millions of people? Tell me, why is this any different?"

"Because you might have a choice" Bruce interjected, "Your mind is made up of a complex constructed of overlays: JARVIS, Ultron, Tony, me, the stone. All of them mix together. All of them learning from one another."

"So you're saying Vision isn't just the storm," Wanda slide her hands to her back pocket and rocked back and forth in her toes and heels, hearing the fate for Vision.

"I'm saying that if we take out the stone," He was correcting her, "There is still a whole lot of  Vision left. P-perhaps the best parts."

"Can we do that?" Natasha asked.

"Not me,not here," He responded.

"Now great, where?" Valentina threw her hands up and sat down to lay her face on the table.

"Well, you better find someone and somewhere fast," Rhodey said in a demanding voice, but had a reason, "Ross isn't gonna let you have your old rooms back."

Steve lifted his head, "I know somewhere."

☘︎︎
A/N
short chapter but hey at least
it's an update!