𝑐ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑡𝑒𝑟 𝑓𝑜𝑢𝑟𝑡𝑒𝑒𝑛

⋆⁺₊⋆ ☀︎ ⋆⁺₊⋆ ( 𝙱𝚁𝙴𝙰𝙺 𝙵𝚁𝙴𝙴 )
𝐀𝐂𝐓 𝐓𝐖𝐎: 𝐈𝐃𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐈𝐓𝐘 𝐂𝐑𝐈𝐒𝐈𝐒
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍
❝ 𝑤𝑒 𝑑𝑜𝑛'𝑡 𝑑𝑜 𝑡ℎ𝑎𝑡 𝑎𝑛𝑦𝑚𝑜𝑟𝑒 ❞

⋆⁺₊⋆ ☀︎ ⋆⁺₊⋆ ( 𝙱𝚁𝙴𝙰𝙺 𝙵𝚁𝙴𝙴 )𝐀𝐂𝐓 𝐓𝐖𝐎: 𝐈𝐃𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐈𝐓𝐘 𝐂𝐑𝐈𝐒𝐈𝐒𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍❝ 𝑤𝑒 𝑑𝑜𝑛'𝑡 𝑑𝑜 𝑡ℎ𝑎𝑡 𝑎𝑛𝑦𝑚𝑜𝑟𝑒 ❞

ON THEIR WAY TO the safe house the two discussed a plan to get the hell out of there. Although when the two returned at their safe house. It already seemed like someone else beat them. Someone they didn't invite nor even dare too.

When they first about to open the door, Bucky stopped Valentina from entering. He felt movement on the other side of the room. He made the two of them turn around and decided to go through the widow. Over many years of training they learned to be sly, secretive, and quiet. They climbed through the widow without a single noise and a man in a blue, red, and white colored suit was reading one of Bucky's diaries. The two stood there as the man turned his head around to see if they were there yet.

Captain America still held on the dairy and brought his arm down to rest. He turned around and stopped the two just standing there. He looked straight into Bucky's eyes while Bucky just stared back at his supposed best friend. Valentina could see the obvious pain flashing through Steve's eyes. His eyes moved up and down and flashed to the left. He looked through Valentina now. Her eyes gazed down to her nails and started to fiddle with her fingers.

"You two, know me?" he asked in a low smooth voice.

"You're Steve," Bucky spoke for the two of them, "I read about you in a museum."

He clearly lied.

Captain America placed the diary on the table next to him. He slowly approached them, "I know you're nervous and you have plenty of reasons to be. But you're lying."

Valentina didn't had the courage to look up compared to Bucky. She kept gazing at her finger and fidgeted with them as she spoke, "We weren't in Vienna. We don't do that anymore," She continue to fidget with her finger, but she did look up in the end.

"Well, the people who think you did are coming here now. And they're not planning on taking you alive," he warned them.

"That's smart," Bucky said, "Good strategy."

"This doesn't have to end in a fight, Buck."

Valentina let out a fake laugh, "It always ends in a fight whenever Bucky or I am involved."

Captain America ignored Valentina and looked at Bucky trying his best too convinced him to come with him, "You pulled me from the river. And Valentina you didn't killed Natasha or Nick when you clearly can. Why?"

Valentina eye's looked up in the corners of her eyes to look at him. God, she knew why. She wanted to scream and ask him to save them. She wanted to spat out all the deep secrets that she's been hiding forever. She want questions to be answers. She wanted to stop running. However, even though she may be screaming inside. On the outside, her mouth was shut.

Bucky pulled off his gloves to show off his metal hand and actually lied again, "I don't know."

"Yes, you do."

Suddenly, a grenade came zooming through the window. With Captain America's reflexes, he turned around and dodged it with his shield. Another flew in and landed towards Bucky's feet. He kicked it towards Valentina and she created a force field around it which contained the bomb.

The GSG 9, an elite tactical unit of the federal police force of Germany, came charging in, ending the reunion. One half toppled down the door and the rest crashed through the windows. While Valentina was busy fighting all the agents that came through the windows with her enchanted combat instead of her powers.  One guard pointed his gun at the Steve Rogers and Bucky Barnes. Captain America restrained the gun and Bucky came in to kick him away. The person fell backwards and became unconscious.

Steve lifted his hand and tried to place it on Bucky's shoulder. Buck grabbed his hand, arched his back to turn the other way around, "Buck, stop! You two Valentina, you two are going to kill someone."

Bucky knocked him onto the ground and Valentina rushed over. Bucky held him down while Valentina punched through the floor to grab a duffel bag. Buck looked straight through his old 'friend' eyes, "We are not gonna kill anyone."

Doing the plan, Valentina and Bucky discussed she threw the bag filled of diary's and notebooks onto the lower roof top. Even with the Super Solider Serum inside Bucky it's still too dangerous to jump from such a high surface onto the lower one so the two had to go down three floor with A bit of obstacles to get through.

The two fought for their lives. Valentina didn't want to injure anyone that badly so she used none of her powers, only her fight skills. Surprisingly, Captain America was helping them.

Valentina was running to the exit, but another police came in her way. He tried to swing his arm, but Valentina just lunged back. He tried to swing around with his other arm and Valentina blocked him from by bring up her right arm. While she blocked him, Valentina used her left arm to wrap her hand around his neck. The man started to gag, but try to continue fighting her. Valentina brought up her other arm and was able to rotate the man and pushed him onto another person was was coming to save him. Once she saw the two man falling onto the ground, Valentina ran with all her might and jumped onto the other rooftop. Bucky followed right behind her.

Valentina ran to the bag while Bucky was getting on his feet after the jump. However, just as the two caught up with speed a shadow casted over them. The lighting became darker and Valentina immediately looked up to the source. The person seemed to be flying over their head and kicked the heads of both of them. Valentina rolled over her head and quickly got back up. Their other attacker seemed strong, is definitely not a police or anyone who is trying to fight them. The person was in a all black suit with pointy ear. The mysterious new person stood up and bent both knees. They broad out their arms and shaped their hands like claws — literally — pointy nail-like appear from their hands.

For once, in Valentina's whole fucked up life. Can it just goes the way she want it to be? No.

☘︎︎
A/N:
sorry it's a while but i will probably
update on friday saturdays or sunday those
are my official days now because i'm busy
throughout the rest of the week.
love ya!

(sorry for this chapter it must suck bc i suck)