𝑐ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑡𝑒𝑟 𝑡ℎ𝑖𝑟𝑡𝑦 𝑓𝑖𝑣𝑒

⋆⁺₊⋆ ☀︎ ⋆⁺₊⋆ ( 𝙱𝚁𝙴𝙰𝙺 𝙵𝚁𝙴𝙴 )
𝐀𝐂𝐓 𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄: 𝐀 𝐕𝐈𝐒𝐓 𝐓𝐎 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐏𝐀𝐒𝐓
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐘 𝐅𝐈𝐕𝐄
❝ 𝑑𝑖𝑑 𝑦𝑜𝑢 ℎ𝑎𝑑 𝑎 𝑐ℎ𝑜𝑖𝑐𝑒? ❞

⋆⁺₊⋆ ☀︎ ⋆⁺₊⋆ ( 𝙱𝚁𝙴𝙰𝙺 𝙵𝚁𝙴𝙴 )𝐀𝐂𝐓 𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄: 𝐀 𝐕𝐈𝐒𝐓 𝐓𝐎 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐏𝐀𝐒𝐓𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐘 𝐅𝐈𝐕𝐄❝  𝑑𝑖𝑑 𝑦𝑜𝑢 ℎ𝑎𝑑 𝑎 𝑐ℎ𝑜𝑖𝑐𝑒? ❞

AFTER FOLLOWING YELENA for a good while, Natasha made everyone stop and asked for drinks. It was by a small shop and there was plastic tables outside. The laughter of kids surrounded the place.

The area was dark and had some lights flickering every now and there. However, it was prefect because no one would suspect that any of the three girls were there. Natasha went inside a girl to grab the drinks as Yelena and Valentina sat down to the closest table near them and next to each other.

The two girl began to talk. It was really random the why how the two talked. It was like time never pasted by. Yelena felt like she was back in Ohio talking with Valentina. While Valentina felt like she knew Yelena forever. Valentina was sure that she knew her favorite color, food, her likes and dislikes even though, she doesn't.

Natasha came back with the drinks. She settled down across the table and everyone had their stares. Natasha eyes spotlighted the gas that was shoved inside Yelena's bag. Valentina eyes also followed the red lights the glowed inside the dark.

"That gas," Yelena started, "the counteragent, it was synthesize in secret by an older widow from Melina's generation."

Valentina head tucked in as she heard the name, Melina. She recognized the name and if Valentina recognized someone or something she already knew it had to do with her memory slowly getting back to her.

"I was on a mission to retrieve it and she exposed me and I...killed the widow who freed me," Yelena couldn't help, but to glanced down every few seconds. The guilt in her voice was fragile and easily spotted.

"Did you had a choice?" Valentina questioned understanding Yelena.

"What you experienced was psychological conditioning," Yelena explained, "I'm talking about chemically altering brain functions. They're two completely different things. You are fully conscious, but you don't know which part is you. I'm still not sure."

The blonde head looked down facing the truth of her life. Valentina eyesight moved away from where Yelena was. The way how Yelena explain everything to relatable perhaps too relatable. The whole time Valentina was controlled and ordered on what to do. Maybe who she is some obnoxious girl or someone quite or someone bold. It's been two years since she escaped from Hydra and she still doesn't understand herself. Natasha and Yelena claims they know the real Valentina, but how can she? When Valentina doesn't understand herself.