𝑐ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑡𝑒𝑟 𝑡ℎ𝑖𝑟𝑡𝑦 𝑠𝑖𝑥

⋆⁺₊⋆ ☀︎ ⋆⁺₊⋆ ( 𝙱𝚁𝙴𝙰𝙺 𝙵𝚁𝙴𝙴 )
𝐀𝐂𝐓 𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄: 𝐀 𝐕𝐈𝐒𝐓 𝐓𝐎 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐏𝐀𝐒𝐓
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐘 𝐒𝐈𝐗
❝  𝑑𝑜𝑒𝑠 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑡ℎ𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑒𝑣𝑒𝑛 𝑓𝑙𝑦? ❞

⋆⁺₊⋆ ☀︎ ⋆⁺₊⋆ ( 𝙱𝚁𝙴𝙰𝙺 𝙵𝚁𝙴𝙴 )𝐀𝐂𝐓 𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄: 𝐀 𝐕𝐈𝐒𝐓 𝐓𝐎 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐏𝐀𝐒𝐓𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐘 𝐒𝐈𝐗❝  𝑑𝑜𝑒𝑠 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑡ℎ𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑒𝑣𝑒𝑛 𝑓𝑙𝑦? ❞

AFTER THE THREE all agreed on taking down the Red Room, they all went inside a random car to get some start. Although, they didn't really know what they were doing.

Natasha was driving with Yelena in the front. Valentina was more of a back seat person so she offered to sit in the back. Half way through the drive it was a bit awkward. Because the three all know how dangerous this mission — they set themselves to do— would be.

Yelena broke the silence, "You know, this is the first piece of clothing I ever brought myself."

Valentina scoot herself over to the middle seat as Natasha turn to check out the vest Yelena was showing off. Valentina examined the vest and shrugged one shoulder with an impressed look on her face.

Natasha quickly turned her head back around to focus on the road, "That?"

"Yeah? Valentina seems to like it. Do you not like it?" Yelena replied with an offended face.

"Is that like a...army surplus," Natasha began to question why Yelena was trying to show it off, "Or some —"

"Okay, it has a lot of pockets!" Yelena interjected as Valentina lightly hit her hand on Natasha's shoulder. Natasha snapped her head to see if glimpse of Valentina's face of 'what did I told you before.' Natasha smirked and chuckle when Yelena was still defending herself.

"But I use them all the time and I made some of my own modifications!"

"Oh yeah?" Natasha teased Yelena as she scoffed a 'whatever' and she turned in head away from Natasha with her hand flinging.

Natasha chuckled more as Valentina rolled her eyes at her. She looked at Yelena, "I like your vest. I think it's cool."

"See!" Yelena called making Natasha chuckle more, "Shut up. The point is, I've never...I've never had control over my own life before and now I do. I want to do things."

Natasha hummed in understanding way and took a glimpse at it one more time, "I like your vest."

Yelena shut her eyes in excitement and both her fist clutch in victory, "I knew it. I knew you did. It's so cool, right?"

Natasha nodded in agreement, "It's good. Yes. I like it."

Valentina smirked at Natasha giving a weird tingle in her stomach when she saw how Natasha actually did cared about Yelena. However, she was too stubborn to admit it.