𝑐ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑡𝑒𝑟 𝑠𝑖𝑥

⋆⁺₊⋆ ☀︎ ⋆⁺₊⋆ ( 𝙱𝚁𝙴𝙰𝙺 𝙵𝚁𝙴𝙴 )
𝐀𝐂𝐓 𝐎𝐍𝐄: 𝐃𝐄̀𝐉𝐀́ 𝐕𝐔
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐒𝐈𝐗
❝ 𝑣𝑎𝑙? ❞

⋆⁺₊⋆ ☀︎ ⋆⁺₊⋆ ( 𝙱𝚁𝙴𝙰𝙺 𝙵𝚁𝙴𝙴 )𝐀𝐂𝐓 𝐎𝐍𝐄: 𝐃𝐄̀𝐉𝐀́ 𝐕𝐔𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐒𝐈𝐗❝ 𝑣𝑎𝑙? ❞

VALENTINA SWUNG HER LEGS over the stone barriers which caused her land on top of the car. She bended her knees to absorb the force causing the windshield to shatter. She started to walk off the car like it was some runway. On her left there was a shield that had red and blue strips and one big white star in the middle; signifying it belonged to none other then Captain America.

As she was walking with her gun facing down on the floor. A thousand bullets sounds sounds behind her aiming at the bus that was on its side. Later the sound turned almost little bells ringing. However, she wasn't focused on the sounds behind her. Valentina was focused on her mission.

She walked straight toward with no signs of fear, nervousness, nothing. Many people were fleeing left, right, behind, just clearing her way making it easier for her. Then a faint noise appeared, Valentina quickly caught. Her gun was pointed towards the road as she cautiously stepped closer and closer to the voice. One hand already on the tigger and the other supporting for the aim. Later, to not make it to dramatic, she lifted the gun up towards the sky. She slowly bent one knee in the floor. Her right hand still on the trigger, but her left hand went on her back. She grabbed a small ball and rolled the ball to the direction of the voice. She got up again and lifted the gun in her original position.

In one tense second fires emerged from the ball, sending the car into shreds. Suddenly, she gasped realizing it was all fake, but it was too late. Someone, jumped from behind kicked the gun out of her hands and with the jump. The person hands landed on her shoulders, swung their leg over her shoulders and sat on top. She stumbled a bit as the person pulled out some wire and started to wrapped it around her neck. She stumbled even more, trying to gasp for air. She hit back on some random car and threw the person over.

Valentina now knew it was Natasha Romanoff as she rolled on the road. Valentina's rapidly picked up her gun as the girl threw a small silver disk at her. She lifted up her left hand to stop the force of the disk attacking her, just like the bullet. She watched as Natasha run futher into the distance.

Valentina lifted her feet off the road and her hair float back in waves. She leaned forward chasing after the redhead. She gather a bit of energy into her hand. She lifted her right hand up into the air, aiming at Natasha. She let out a black beam with caught the agent's shoe. The blast at her shoe made her trip on her foot and fell to the ground. Valentina landed right behind her. She placed her gun aside and pressed her left hand on Natasha's shoulder. She also placed her left foot on top of both of the girl's legs. Valentina used her right leg to dug deep into the road to balance her own weight. Although, she was using most of her weight to make sure the redhead won't move.

Nothing past 1995, Nothing past 1995, Valentina kept repeat non-stop in her head. She needed to see what Black Widow and Captain America already knew about Hydra. She saw them being in New Jersey, discovering Zola's algorithm, finding the USB. However, even though she was trying her hardest to handle her Psychometry something cut her rope that held her back. A sudden lunge made her go deeper and deeper and deeper into her past.

She tied to climb out of this mess yet it keeps pulling her in deeper. Without noticing she was where she wasn't supposed to be in, Ohio 1995. There was a blue-haired girl instead. She was a girl filled with smiles, joy, almost like she had everything she wanted. Later, a little blond-haired girl joined in too, but with a brunette. The brunette seemed innocent, naive, had a heart so pure no one wanted to damage it. The blonde girl and the brunette seemed to always be together and sometimes with the blue-haired girl. There was a sudden Deja Vu feeling Valentina got while being in the memory. The three girls were all in a park that seemed isolated. The girls with all in a bridge. The blonde one giggled, We are all upside down.

Suddenly, Valentina was being sucked out of Natasha's mind. That phrase was so familiar yet she couldn't pin it. Once, being back in actual time. Valentina gasped and stood up, stumbling backwards with on hand in her chest. Natasha took the opportunity to stand up to and grabbed her gun.

Valentina continue walking backwards. Can Natasha can powers she or Hydra didn't know of? Was she playing her own mind games with her? When she finally stopped walking a small sound of hard plastic dropped onto the road. At the same time she laid her powers back. Showing for once, her real eye color. When she felt normal, slowly her hair in her face. She trailed her eyes up to Natasha. Her unforgettable bright eyes shimmered into her green ones.

"Bucky?"

"Val?"