𝑐ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑡𝑒𝑡 𝑓𝑖𝑓𝑡ℎ𝑡𝑒𝑒𝑛

⋆⁺₊⋆ ☀︎ ⋆⁺₊⋆ ( 𝙱𝚁𝙴𝙰𝙺 𝙵𝚁𝙴𝙴 )
𝐀𝐂𝐓 𝐓𝐖𝐎: 𝐈𝐃𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐈𝐓𝐘 𝐂𝐑𝐈𝐒𝐈𝐒
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐈𝐅𝐓𝐇𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍
❝ 𝑐𝑎𝑛 𝑤𝑒 𝑎𝑙𝑙 𝑛𝑜𝑤 𝑗𝑢𝑠𝑡 𝑡𝑎𝑙𝑘
𝑖𝑡 𝑜𝑢𝑡, 𝑖𝑛𝑠𝑡𝑒𝑎𝑑? ❞

⋆⁺₊⋆ ☀︎ ⋆⁺₊⋆ ( 𝙱𝚁𝙴𝙰𝙺 𝙵𝚁𝙴𝙴 )𝐀𝐂𝐓 𝐓𝐖𝐎: 𝐈𝐃𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐈𝐓𝐘 𝐂𝐑𝐈𝐒𝐈𝐒𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐈𝐅𝐓𝐇𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍❝ 𝑐𝑎𝑛 𝑤𝑒 𝑎𝑙𝑙 𝑛𝑜𝑤 𝑗𝑢𝑠𝑡 𝑡𝑎𝑙𝑘 𝑖𝑡 𝑜𝑢𝑡, 𝑖𝑛𝑠𝑡𝑒𝑎𝑑? ❞

"CAN WE ALL NOW just talk it out, instead?" Valentina screamed in frustration. She's sick and tired of all this bullshit. More and More obstacles seemed to been thrown at her every single day. Even with all her superpowers that every person dreams of, everybody seems to forget she's still human. She's can get tired, injured, emotions.

However, as usual, no one listened to her. Bucky just stood up and caught a glimpse of what's he's up against. He ran towards the panther, but he kicked him back. The person wakes closer to Bucky and lifted his right arm up into a fist. Valentina, however, she stood in between the mysterious guy and Bucky and blocked the punch.

The guy used his free arm and aim towards her stomach. Valentina mirrored his attack and used her other free arm to block. She gripped her hands on the guys suit and stretched her arms as much as she can. She started to circle her arms to cross her arms and her attack's arm. Bucky stood up and kicked behind the person leg causing him to fall backwards.

A two versus one combat seemed unfair, but the fighter was very skilled, Valentina can admit. He easily blocked off some of her and his moves. His weapon was definitely something Valentina to was trying to avoid. Their sharp claw-like hand were able to get stuck on some of the mental pieces of the rooftop.

Suddenly, a helicopter shadowed over them and from inside more police man were shooting bullets at them. Valentina had some questions about the cat-like suit the person was wearing. While she finally used her powers to create a force field to protect her and Bucky from being hit. The man just simply stood underneath the rain of bullets as it all bounced off of his suit.

Bucky grabbed the suitcase and while everyone was distracted by the helicopter. Bucky and Valentina used it to their advantage to jump off the apartment to run off. Landing on the sidewalk the two ran faster then any superhuman creature alive, but realized they had the suit man, Captain America, and the helicopter still trying to aim at them.

Bucky led Valentina in which directions to go to as he found a spot for an underground highway. He jumped inside along with Valentina.

They continue running with the suit person and Captain American behind, still. Soon then later, sirens of a police car appeared and chased after all four of them.

Valentina ran to the left and right and even running up onto the cars trying to get father away. She came up with an idea to steal maybe a car or anything to catch a bit of breather and to go faster. Police car began to emerge in front of Bucky so he jumped onto the other side of the road as well as Valentina. As soon as she jumped on she saw a motorcycle coming to her direction.

As soon when the motorcycle came to her, she grabbed on the handles of it to stop it. She looked at the motorcyclist and and told him a quick and sincere 'sorry' and pushed him off. She used her already grip hand to rotate the motorcycle the other way and her body following along in sync. Once on, she drove off and tried to catch up with Bucky sid fr he was in front of her.

"Jump on!" She told him once the two were up to speed.

While still running he looked at her as pure shockingness poured onto his face, "You did not!"

"I kinda did. Now just get your ass on!" He did as he was told too. Bucky swung his legs over and Valentina drove off.

Driving the opposite way of the highway was a maze that Valentina had to get through. She made sharp turns as she tried to dodge most of the cars. Once specific car simply just don't leave them alone.

The suit-man attempted to jump on top of the motorcycle, but with Bucky's metal arm he held him back. His hand wrapped around their neck while Valentina continue driving. He tossed them onto the side of the road. He tried to get them again, but Bucky just kicked him away.  As they were heading out, Bucky threw a bomb that latched it's self onto the ceiling of the underground highway. The bomb went off and Bucky tried to hope that the destruction would cause a barrier. However, the plan fail and Captain America and the cat person and now also, Falcon were all able to catch up to them.

Suddenly, something behind Valentina hit the back of the motorcycle wheels, causing it to turn unexpectedly. The fall of the motorcycle caused Bucky and Valentina to fall off. She went rolling in the ground and laid on her back. She saw Captain America jump over her. She couldn't keep up with anything so she ethetook her time getting back up.

When she did though, red and white light were flashing cars with sirens were circled all around her, Bucky, Falcon, and the suit man. Along when the cars came to a stop hundreds of people jumped out of the cars all pointing their guns at them. A gray iron suit also came alone and landed right behind her.

"Stand down," He ordered, "Congratulations, Cap, you're a criminal."

☘︎︎
A/N
y'all thank you for over one thousand reads!
that's unbelievable i love you all!