𝑐ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑡𝑒𝑟 𝑡ℎ𝑖𝑟𝑡𝑦 𝑡𝑤𝑜

⋆⁺₊⋆ ☀︎ ⋆⁺₊⋆ ( 𝙱𝚁𝙴𝙰𝙺 𝙵𝚁𝙴𝙴 )
𝐀𝐂𝐓 𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄: 𝐀 𝐕𝐈𝐒𝐓 𝐓𝐎 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐏𝐀𝐒𝐓
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐘 𝐓𝐖𝐎
❝ ℎ𝑒'𝑠 𝑚𝑎𝑘𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑚𝑒 ❞

⋆⁺₊⋆ ☀︎ ⋆⁺₊⋆ ( 𝙱𝚁𝙴𝙰𝙺 𝙵𝚁𝙴𝙴 )𝐀𝐂𝐓 𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄: 𝐀 𝐕𝐈𝐒𝐓 𝐓𝐎 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐏𝐀𝐒𝐓𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐘 𝐓𝐖𝐎❝  ℎ𝑒'𝑠 𝑚𝑎𝑘𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑚𝑒 ❞

AM EXPLOSION OF fire outlined on the ceiling before it fell. Yelena snatched her keys and the vials while Valentina ran to the kitchen to take cover. The two hid behind a wall as the dust floated all around the house.

They both firmly pressed her backs on wall not daring to move any parts of their bodies. Yelena stuffed the vials into her backpack. Then red last appeared and scanned around the room. Then Yelena motion was she was going to sleeve, but Valentina placed her hand on her shoulder to shake her head 'no.' Yelena's shrugged off Val's hand and made the daring escape which made Valentina to run after her.

Bullet flew across the hall as soon as Yelena ran out, but the dust was making the other Widows hard to aim. Natasha jumped out of hiding spot to pin both Valentina and Yelena to a bathroom. Yelena notice how there was a bomb switch next to where she was and turned it off. The bomb was hidden in in all the lights of the main hallway.

Natasha ran out first to kick both of the Widows who were in the hallway unconscious. The three rushed out of the safe house and when they were trying to use the elevator. Two other Widows who were on guard outside quickly spotted them. They aimed their guns towards the three. More bullets were aimed toward them on the bottom of the stairs. Yelena took out a boom from her bag and dropped it to the floor where the Widows were. As Valentina used her powers to levitate the guns from the Widows outside and throw them across the building.

The three all met up again and Yelena was leading them out as they all ran for their life.

"Where are we headed?" Natasha asked.

"Motorbike! East side of the building," Yelena answer.

More bullets came from the windows as they ran. Yelena led them through a window onto the roof of the building. Valentina checked  behind her back to see how many people were behind them, but was stoped by Natasha. They needed to head onto the other side of the building. Yelena bent over to release the pipe and all three gripped on tightly as it fell. However, another Widow was able to jump just in time onto the pipe.

She gripped around Natasha's hand, but the girl took out of pocket knife and tried to cut Natasha. However, she missed and cut herself causing her to lose her grip.

"No!" Natasha screamed as the girl yelled hopelessly.

The pipe crashed onto the other building and Yelena flew through a window as Natasha and Valentina fell to the alley. Valentina tried to use her powers, but she was too shock to use it. Natasha and Valentina somehow were able to safely land onto the floor with only a few cuts and bruises.

The alley was flooded with a little water and there was the other girl. The girl who lost her grip and fell. Valentina examined her and it was quite obvious how she broke her leg since it was bending the other way.

Natasha slowly stepped to girl as she groaned softly in pain.

"Don't move, you're hurt," Natasha held out one hand towards the girl.

Valentina was next to Natasha and showed only a bit of her powers, "I promise, I can heal you. I won't hurt you."

The girl's breathe was shaken, but she still managed to lift up her first to activate her taser and aimed it towards the two girls. However, her fist began to aim at herself. Her arm was shaky too and tremor as if she was trying to resist herself.

"I don't want to do it," She sobbed.

"Y-you don't have to," Valentina tried to comfort her.

The girl sobbed harder, "He's making me."

Just then the red flashes faster and then exploded in her own face. Valentina gasped with her eyes widen and quickly covered her mouth. The girl laid there staring endlessly to the sky. Natasha walked closer to the girl and kneeled next to her. Yelena finally came with a vial already in her hand.

She walked up to the dead girl seen how half of her face wa gone. She placed the one vial back into the other ones.

"Do you believe me now?" She asked.

Natasha snapped her head up to Yelena, "How many others?"

"Enough."

☘︎︎
A/N
hehe told u double update! idk when
we'll be the next time that i update but
hopefully in a day or two.