𝑐ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑡𝑒𝑟 𝑒𝑖𝑔ℎ𝑡𝑒𝑒𝑛

⋆⁺₊⋆ ☀︎ ⋆⁺₊⋆ ( 𝙱𝚁𝙴𝙰𝙺 𝙵𝚁𝙴𝙴 )
𝐀𝐂𝐓 𝐓𝐖𝐎: 𝐈𝐃𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐈𝐓𝐘 𝐂𝐑𝐈𝐒𝐈𝐒
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐄𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍
❝ 𝑚𝑦 𝑛𝑎𝑚𝑒 𝑖𝑠 𝑩𝒖𝒄𝒌𝒚❞

⋆⁺₊⋆ ☀︎ ⋆⁺₊⋆ ( 𝙱𝚁𝙴𝙰𝙺 𝙵𝚁𝙴𝙴 )𝐀𝐂𝐓 𝐓𝐖𝐎: 𝐈𝐃𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐈𝐓𝐘 𝐂𝐑𝐈𝐒𝐈𝐒𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐄𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍❝ 𝑚𝑦 𝑛𝑎𝑚𝑒 𝑖𝑠 𝑩𝒖𝒄𝒌𝒚❞

"DO YOU KNOW where you are Valentina and James?"

Silence again.

"I can't help you if you two don't talk to me Valentina and James."

Valentina was silent and looked away. However, Bucky spoke up, "My name is Bucky."

Valentina's head lifted a bit. She looked over her eyes peaked over to see Bucky. A little smile had to peak though Valentina. Finally, seeing Bucky realizing he not just the Winter Solider.

The guy started to write in his notebook and a computer that was connect to the notebook.

"So tell me Valentina and Bucky, you've seen a great deal haven't you?" he questioned them.

Valentina head hung down. She can remember every little detail of her first training. She can't remember how she got there, but she it was a clear picture of what she did there.

"Since I was six," she murmured with her voice shaking.

The torturing memories is visible through her face. Those memories, are more alive then her. She stiffen up as those memories washed over her and poured onto her face. The guilt, pain, fear, loneliness, helplessness, the constant pressure she was put on. She had to make sure very little detail she did was prefect. Being Hydra's shining star, but was being burn alive the whole time instead.

"We don't want to talk about it," Bucky stood up for her and himself.

Of course, he went all the same. The exact same, pain, guilt, fear, helplessness everything, yet he can't remember fully. However, he knew Valentine's case was a bit different somehow. He can't help, but to feel protective over her.

"You two feel like if you open your mouth. The horrors might never stop," He told them while looking at his computer, "Don't worry, we only have to talk about one."

Valentine's head hung up again and realized everything went dark. Her head sharply turned left and right, but only saw the same darkness. Red lights started to flash in her eyes, causing her to squint. As her eyes wrinkled as she squint her head pressed into her neck. She started to face over her shoulders to see the repeated warning red flashing lights.

"What the hell is this?" Bucky asked as Valentina wondered the same thought.

"Why don't we discuss both of your homes?" Surprisingly the examinator wasn't jumping, running around, left the room, but he stood clam like her knee all of this was going to happen, "Not Romania, certainly not Brooklyn or Ohio...I mean your real homes."

The flashing light reveal an outline shape of the man. He stood up along with a notebook. Held up his right hand and clicked on a flashlight. The flashlight gave a ray of light to shimmer down on the notebook. The man looked down and walked closer to them.

"Желание," he said.

An immediate switch turned on in Valentina's head. Yes, this word may just have a useless meaning, but not her or Bucky. He started to say those words.

Valentines arched her neck back. Her head hitting the head seat. Her eyes shut tightly as her head nods back and forth. Little 'no's' were whimpering out of her lips.

"Ржавый," he preyed closer to them.

"Stop," Valentina softly pleaded.

Valentina wanted to resist something for once in her life. Her thoughts racing and circling with the same thought over and over.

"Семнадцать."

"Stop," This time Bucky pleaded, but was harsher then Valentina.

Her forearm began to tensed up and a subtle tremor in her hands. Her breathing pattern began to speed up to. She was so desperate for air. The air that was all around her was gone somehow. Instead her lungs were incapacitated.

"Рассвет."

Valentina head jerked up, down, left, and right as her body tried to squirm it's way out of the chair. Her eyes shut so tightly a frown from her eyebrows appeared. A blood-curling scream to place everything on top. The screamed rippled from the bottom on her throat all the way up.

"Печь."

The pain was simply unbearable. Valentina tired so hard to resist the words. No matter how much she puts Hydra behind her past. It's always tied from her ankles dragging her on. However, her veins in her arm all all around her body gradually turned black.

"Девять."

Both of her palms jerked to faced upwards. The tremor in her hands increased as much as she's trying to hold every little drop of her powers in. Although, small black energy were popping out of her hands. 

"Доброкачественный."

That's was it. Her weakest pointed has climbed. Her whole body shook as all the power she tried to held in, simply, flowed out of her hands. Energy blasts circled all around her as the caged mirrored back.

"Возвращение на родину."

She caught all the energy, from the previous blast, back into her hands. With another throbbing howl a stronger blast let out causing the windows of the cage she was in to crack a bit.

"Один."

She collect all the energy she had and formed into a massive energy ball that she held onto her hands. Valentina know what would happen if she didn't control this blast. Making sure, she held herself with all the strings she got. However, the strings with fried.

"грузовой вагон," the last and final word her had to say.

She gritted her teeth together and flared her nostrils. Her whole back arched up and had to let out one last scream. All her energy escaped out of her. It banged against all the windows in her prison. The glass shattered and poured onto her like rain. Making the glass shatter caused everything inside her box to tremble. She was able to break the mental handcuffs from her wrists and ankles. She stood up and kicked down the door. She walked out of her prison and stood next to Bucky who escaped too.

They two stood in front of the man as he asked, "Солдат? Ведьма?" (Solider? Witch?)

Valentina's fully black eyes looked at the man as her and Bucky responded at the same time, "готов исполнять." (Ready to comply.)

He looked at the Winter Solider, who's face was slightly lower and his lips in a straight line and his eyes looked more ruthless then ever, "Mission Report, December 16th, 1991."

His face only slightly turned to Valentina, who's face also mirrored Bucky's expression. He demanded her, "and Mission Report, October 7th, 1995."