𝑐ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑡𝑒𝑟 𝑓𝑖𝑣𝑒

⋆⁺₊⋆ ☀︎ ⋆⁺₊⋆ ( 𝙱𝚁𝙴𝙰𝙺 𝙵𝚁𝙴𝙴 )
𝐀𝐂𝐓 𝐎𝐍𝐄: 𝐃𝐄̀𝐉𝐀́ 𝐕𝐔
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐈𝐕𝐄
❝ 𝑠ℎ𝑖𝑡 ❞

⋆⁺₊⋆ ☀︎ ⋆⁺₊⋆ ( 𝙱𝚁𝙴𝙰𝙺 𝙵𝚁𝙴𝙴 )𝐀𝐂𝐓 𝐎𝐍𝐄: 𝐃𝐄̀𝐉𝐀́ 𝐕𝐔𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐈𝐕𝐄❝  𝑠ℎ𝑖𝑡 ❞

SAM, STEVE, AND NAT were all in one car along with Jasper Sitwell, holding him hostage. They were threatening his life if he didn't help them stop Project Insight. The four were discussing how to get inside and the plan before one heavy thud landed on top of the car. Leaving an indent they can clearly see from the inside. Jasper gasped and jumped towards the widow. Then a mental arm crashed to grab his jacket and throw him out of the car. He threw him like some piece of paper drifted through the wind. Making him hit a truck with killed him.

It wasn't so hard to track them with Valentina's powers and learning Jasper released Zola's algorithm. Pierce made him another mission which they already successfully completed.

The soldier started to shot bullets through the roof attempting to kill whoever was in the back sit with Sitwell. However, Natasha climbed to the front seat and sat on Steve. Sam slammed on the brakes causing him to fly forward.

He landed with his left hand, leaving little sparks of the friction of the mental arm and the road. With his hand dug a bit into the road, he got up and just stood there. Every car behind them either swerved to the right or left. Except one car which drove straight ahead. Crashing the other car and started to make the car moved forward. Before the car can crash into the Winter Soldier he stepped aside. The girl with fully black eyes and this time only a bit of her black veins were showing as she wasn't using that much of her power.

She placed her arms out and faced her palms upwards to the sky. Her feet started lifted up from the ground and just as the car was underneath her. She stopped her flying and landed on the car's roof. She reached over and smashed the windshield, shattering glass bits all over them, and grabbed the steering wheel and broke it off the car, just with her bare hands.

"Shit!" Sam cried as Natasha finally found her gun and started to fired at the Witch. She escaped the bullets and jumped off and landed on the Jeep behind them along with the Soldier.

The Jeep kept hitting the car like a real action bumper-car ride, but one was for real. The car bounced off the stone borders of the highway. Not until suddenly all three of them all tightly closer in one bunch opened the car door and slid with it as the car made it's finally rotations. The Jeep stopped and the Raven Witch and the Winter Soldier jumped off and two people from inside of the car got out and handed them grenades. Seeing they had survived, the two assassins proceeded to fire a grenade at their missions. Yet, Captain America took the blow on his shield and went flying off the bridge. The Black Widow seemed to ran off in the different direction. They let Rogers go as the Hydra agents behind them was firing non-stop at Sam and Natasha. The two were handed with guns and all the weapons they needed, but didn't fire yet.

The Black Widow popped behind a car and fired her own guns and The Witch saw this and with one fire she exploded the car. However, Natasha jumped over the barrier onto the other side as many people were firing at her. The Winter Soldier launched one of his grenades which caused her to fall from the bridge.

The two walked over to check if she was dead as they were handed with different gun. They lifted their guns up and both had spotted a crashed bus. Which was obvious Captain America had crashed into. Suddenly, a bullet was came straight towards her, but Valentina did nothing. All she had to do was to think with her mind controlled her power sand stopped the bullet into her. A black orb formed around the little bullet as Valentina thought to released it and it did. It dropped harmlessly onto the ground making a sound like dropping a penny. When Valentina looked next to her though, Bucky had bad luck. Just because he wore his protective goggles it only cracked a lens. He ducked instinctively and sat. He took off his goggles and quickly got up again fired as much as he can to Natasha Romanoff.

Valentina didn't take her eyes off of Natasha she looked so similar yet so different. She only assumed that she met her sevaral different times for missions. When the Winter Soldier stopped firing at her the Raven Witch spoke up.

"Она у меня есть. Вы двое находите его," (I have her. You two go find him.) she told them in russian. They two agreed as the Raven Witch went off on her own to kill the Black Widow.

☘︎︎
A/N
i did it yay! i think next update is tmrw
and i'm sorry if this sucks. i'm just learning how
to write action and kinda excited for the next chapter
byeeee!

 i'm just learning howto write action and kinda excited for the next chapter byeeee!