𝑐ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑡𝑒𝑟 𝑓𝑖𝑓𝑡𝑦 𝑜𝑛𝑒

⋆⁺₊⋆ ☀︎ ⋆⁺₊⋆ ( 𝙱𝚁𝙴𝙰𝙺 𝙵𝚁𝙴𝙴 )
𝐀𝐂𝐓 𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑: 𝐀𝐍 𝐀𝐂𝐓𝐔𝐀𝐋 𝐇𝐄𝐑𝐎
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐈𝐅𝐓𝐘 𝐎𝐌𝐄
❝ 𝑖 𝑓𝑜𝑟𝑔𝑒𝑡 ℎ𝑜𝑤 𝑛𝑎𝑖𝑣𝑒 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑎𝑟𝑒 ❞

⋆⁺₊⋆ ☀︎ ⋆⁺₊⋆ ( 𝙱𝚁𝙴𝙰𝙺 𝙵𝚁𝙴𝙴 )𝐀𝐂𝐓 𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑: 𝐀𝐍 𝐀𝐂𝐓𝐔𝐀𝐋 𝐇𝐄𝐑𝐎𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐈𝐅𝐓𝐘 𝐎𝐌𝐄❝ 𝑖 𝑓𝑜𝑟𝑔𝑒𝑡 ℎ𝑜𝑤 𝑛𝑎𝑖𝑣𝑒 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑎𝑟𝑒 ❞

VALENTINA SWITCHED A few switches and pushed a few buttons to start warming up the jet with Nat. Steve told them the coordinates of the location, but it was in the middle of nowhere. Natasha joked to Steve of he wasn't just planing to murder Vision by drowning, but Steve just told her to shut up and her humor is terrible.

The two didn't talk at all and it was weird. The two were somehow able to not talk at all at times, but still have a sense of comfort. Valentina thought maybe she did something wrong. However, as she searched through her memories it doesn't seem like she did anything wrong.

Or she thought.

Natasha walked around with a stern face around. She didn't made eye-contact with Valentina whenever Valentina tried to glance at Nat.

Where every Valentina went Nat went the opposite way. Valentina furrowed her brows when she observed this.

She followed her and Natasha stayed. The two eyes set on whatever they were focusing on and didn't move away.

She opened her mouth, but her words choked in her mouth. Her head motioned with her mouth. She tried to speak, but her head make more noise then her mouth itself.

Natasha eyes traveled to Valentina and her lips curved a bit when she saw her struggling to talk, "Do you need to say something?"

"Y-yes," Valentina responses with her head tucked in and didn't dare to look at her, "Are you okay? Because it seems like...your — er — uh."

"I'm what?" Natasha smirk a little and walked away.

"I-I don't know like...annoyed, maybe? Or pissed off?" Valentina shrugged and started to fidget with whatever she can find.

Natasha chuckled as she heard Valentina silly assumption, "Val, it's just I forget how...naive you can be. I mean you are barely discovering the world and you don't even know how to use a phone properly so."

Valentina eyes followed Natasha with her head in a low bow. Valentina against a table in the middle of the jet. Her hands were within her vision and she began to fidget with her rings.

"You just don't fully understand everything so..." Natasha sighed and came back to Valentina.

Natasha eyes caught Valentina's hands. Her reached out to her hands and slid her fingers through. She simply wanted to hold it.

Valentina's chin lifted up to get herself caught into Natasha's enchanting verdant eyes. Her breathe stopped. Her chest felt like it fell with her stomachs doing the odd feeling she liked. It was like she was hypnotized by her eyes and everything else about her.

Last year, she struggled with her feelings. She wanted to be loved by Natasha. Not just seems as a childhood friend, but something more. If that can be possible for her.

The past relationships she heard from Natasha were her and boys. The past relationships she saw with Bucky were with him and girls. Valentina never heard of anything of a girl and a girl to be together.

She told herself that it is unusual for her and had to snap herself out of it. Therefore, after realizing that she's is falling again; she had to climb out again.

Valentina pulled back her hand and turned away from Natasha. She ran to speed walk away from the jet. She rushed down and opened the doors.

"Val?" Wanda asked as Valentina rushed pasted her.

Valentina pretend she didn't hear anything. She pulled open the closest door. She stepped in the room and slammed the door close. Valentina placed herself across the room. Her thoughts pulled her back and forth to drive in insane. Her mind was loud enough for the everyone in the Avenger Compound to hear her.

"You know, I can read minds," A voiced popped out of no where.

Valentina jumped back as she didn't sense anything. Her eyes landed on where the voice traveled from. Her eyes widen when she saw Wanda standing at the door.

"If you need to talk, I'm here," Wanda stood up to get closer to her and sit down next to her, "I need to pay you back after you let Vision live a bit more."

Valentina shook her head, "No, it's okay. You don't need to pay me back."

Wanda nodded to understand her and give her a small smile, "Don't we have to go somewhere?"

Valentina chuckled a bit as Wanda offered her hand. Valentina took it and the two ran off.

☘︎︎
A/N
i swear another update on monday
that's my last day of school finally!