𝑐ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑡𝑒𝑟 𝑒𝑙𝑒𝑣𝑒𝑛

⋆⁺₊⋆ ☀︎ ⋆⁺₊⋆ ( 𝙱𝚁𝙴𝙰𝙺 𝙵𝚁𝙴𝙴 )
𝐀𝐂𝐓 𝐎𝐍𝐄: 𝐃𝐄̀𝐉𝐀́ 𝐕𝐔
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐄𝐋𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍
❝ 𝑡ℎ𝑎𝑡'𝑠 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑡ℎ𝑖𝑛𝑔. 𝑖 𝒅𝒐𝒏'𝒕 𝑟𝑒𝑚𝑒𝑚𝑏𝑒𝑟 ❞

VALENTINA ONLY TOOK a few steps out from where she was hiding

VALENTINA ONLY TOOK a few steps out from where she was hiding. She didn't know to smirk, smile, or be emotionless. So she had fully activated her black making her eyes turn pure black and her veins. She lifted her chin up to tilt jt a bit.

Natasha had the urge to look at her, but knew her mission was first.

Everyone automatically pointed their guns out on her. Valentina wasted no time and thought to float all their weapons. It seemed as if the gun followed every other she thought of. She led the gun out of the window and now everyone had to hand-to-hand combat.

Valentina felt weird. She didn't want to fight. She didn't want to do anything. She just just used her magic. She levitated everyone off from the ground and toyed with them. She swayed them left and right and smashed them up and down. However, she didn't want to kill anyone.

Nick lifted up his gun and pushed the tigger. Valentina only turned her head to the left and stoped the bullet like it was nothing.

Natasha had no choice, but to stop. While everyone was unconscious on the floor, she lunged towards Valentina. Pierce discretely made his way to the computer to launch Project Insight.  He typed around while the two old friend fought.

Natasha swung her arm and Valentina ducked to land on the ground. She swung her legs around to cause Natasha fall into the ground. 

From the window you can see how the plan was fully in motion.  The two went all around the room. Natasha finally decided to take out her gun. She aimed it for Valentina, but she kicked her arm so the gun can let go of her grip. She caught the gun and pointed at Natasha. Threatening her life now.

She can feel the tips of her fingers beginning to get a bit cold. All eyes are in her. Natasha lifted her hands up in surrender. Something was wrong. Something was off. She didn't want to murder someone who actually knows her past. Her hands were lined up right in front of her eyes. There was a bit of a tremor in her hands, but still kept her ruthless face painted on.

"Well!" Pierce told her impatiently, "You know your mission."

Her eyes didn't move a single inch. She swallowed a large gulp and still had the gun pointed up. Suddenly, two bullets noises appeared behind her. Stumbling sounds and thump fell onto the floor. She saw enough murders knowing Nick Fury killed Alexander Pierce, once and for all.

She still had her eyes locked on Natasha. She saw how Natasha eyes moved to the left shoring a 'really' look, but kept her body perfectly still. 

"Bit of help her maybe?" Natasha sort-of mumbled.

"Oh no," Nick responded exaggerating the 'oh' "This seems like a problem for you two to—"

Valentina eye's turned darker as everything literally start to move slow motion, Only her and Natasha were normal.

"New trick, huh?" She nodded her head up with her arms still up.

"Stop," her nose wrinkled up while she spoke with her teeth together, "I am supposed to kill you."

Her eye-sight began to look blurry as her breathes got heavier.

"You don't want to though. You know me."

She gripped her hands tighter in the tigger. Her tremor worsen and she tightly shut her eyes and looked to the side.

"We were young, remember?" Natasha started to walk closer to her, "The playground, Yelena?"

"That's the thing," He head turned up again and opened to show her raven-eyes, "I don't remember. Hydra erased all my memories of my happy childhood I had."

It was obvious to see her childhood was stripped away from her. Natasha's eyes soften, her eyes filled up with regret when she saw a single tear falling down Valentina's cheek. Why didn't she ever think to find her again. She know that Yelena wouldn't want to see her. However, Valentina, the two just disappeared, she deserved to know what happened.

"Your name is Valentina Ember Ambrosia. Your parents are Lucy and Daniel Ambrosia—"

"Don't play mind tricks on me," she breathed out heavily although shocked learning her middle name, "Making me feel something for you so I won't kill you."

"Do it, then," Natasha walked up and placed her face right in front of the gun.

Tears streamed from her black eyes and she barely saw anything. She tremor and tremor. Her quick breathes made it almost feel like she couldn't breathe. Suddenly, Natasha's lips formed a small 'o' and a long whistle note came out.

Deja Vu. Was the only thing the feeling she had could be described. Maybe she wasn't lying. Maybe Natasha actually could tell her past. Valentina lowered her gun and let her arms rest on her side. She dropped the gun. Natasha slowly walked up to her and grabbed her hand. Valentina had to look a bit down as she was a bit taller then her. Natasha lifted her hand up to her head.

"You can see people's past memories, right?" she asked gently.

Valentina turned his lips inward and nodded her head.

"Do it, look at my memories."

She did was what she would told to do. She closed and focused she dived in deep. She saw smiles, giggled, and memories she was supposed to share. She wanted to be that person again. It's possible for Valentina happy, right?

☘︎︎
A/N
so i was a bit impatient for writing this
chapter so double updated!! also i was
bored and made the gif of steve and
bucky... i was crying while making it

 i was crying while making it