bad karma

"I don't play the nicest but it ain't a fucking crime
I never learn my lesson so I always do it twice
They say it's bad karma when you live a double life"

Song- "Bad Karma" by Miley Cyrus
____________________

Song- "Bad Karma" by Miley Cyrus____________________

I love tequila

I love tequila.

Growing up, my mom would always say to me, "Laura, tequila sounds like to kill ya, because it will completely wreck you."

Well, mom, I would have to disagree with you on that one.

Tequila is my friend.

She's so warm and nice to me, and she's great company. And it doesn't take much of her to get me drunk, so I'd say she is pretty fantastic.

Mom loved to say that to me all the time, hoping I would get scared of the alcohol and never go near it, only become a wine drinker like her. But all she's done is engrave that in my head so every time I drink it, I hear her taunting voice echoing throughout my mind.

I wonder what she'd say to me if she saw me right now, completely inebriated by the drink of Satan in a slutty costume and dancing with strangers in a crowded club.

She'd probably scold me for wearing this outfit on a cold October night, saying that dressing like this isn't worth getting sick over. Or she'd shame me for drinking the one thing she warned me about, maybe toss in a comment or two of how I should be more responsible when drinking.

Well, she'd tell me all of this of course, after she got over the fact that I'm still alive.

I'm not just scattered bones across the ocean floor like they think I am.

Nope, I'm just a pathetic bag of bones in a busy club, drinking away the terrible feeling I got when Luke left me standing alone after our kiss.