seduce & kill

"Don't it make you feel so fine
Right or wrong
Don't it turn you on
Can't you see we're wastin' time, yeah"

Song- "Do You Wanna Touch Me" by Joan Jett & The Blackhearts
____________________

Song- "Do You Wanna Touch Me" by Joan Jett & The Blackhearts____________________

Evelyn's Pov:

Evelyn's Pov:

I feel sick.

Stomach turning, queasy feeling, head spinning sick.

Maybe it's all the products that I've inhaled in the last hour of being bombarded with different hair sprays and makeup.

Or maybe it's the fact that I'm about to stand in front of a crowd of gross men in nothing but my underwear, trying to win over a man that's in the opposing gang of my boyfriend.

God, when did my life get like this?

Only months ago I was in this routine of going to the bar to work, then going straight home to my small apartment with Allie. I was hiding myself away from the world, too scared of being discovered by Derek and too scared of being the person I was before him.

Now, look at me.

I'm in a relationship with a man who has done things that are terrifying, despicable even, but here I am falling for him. Never in a million years did I think that the bloody man I let into my apartment all those weeks ago would be the one to break me from the slump I was in.

But not only did he break me out of it, he's brought out a side of me that I didn't even know I had, because there's no way that I would be able to do what I'm about to do if Luke hadn't come into my life.

Even if I feel sick about doing it and don't exactly want to do it, I'm still proud of myself for going through with this. Last year I was at the lowest point in my life, and now I've gained enough of my confidence back in me that I can do something like this.

Although my mind still isn't completely on my side with giving me some troublesome thoughts, I'm still able to do this.

Baby steps.