nails

"You're a doll, you are flawless
But I just can't wait for love to destroy us"

Song- "Flawless" by The Neighbourhood
___________________

Song- "Flawless" by The Neighbourhood___________________

Evelyn's Pov:

Evelyn's Pov:

"You only have black and red?"

I glance up to Luke as we lie on his bed with his container of nail polish in between us, holding up two bottles with a questioning look.

"No," Luke says and peers over into the box and pulls out one more bottle. "I've got a darker shade of red, too."

I scoff and pluck the bottle from his hands, looking at the three colors of nail polish that he has. I don't see why he has so many of the same colors, I found the box in the bathroom closet and got excited, but was disappointed with the low variety of colors he has.

"This is so sad, you need more colors," I tell him and he shrugs as he leans back into the collection of pillows on his bed.

"Have you seen my closet, troublemaker? Not much of a variety in there," Luke says as he lifts his arms and tucks his hands under his head.

I nod my head at this as he has a good point. It's rare that I see him in something that's not black, occasionally he'll pull out a different colored shirt, but he'll always pair it with black pants. I guess I should be pleased that he has at least one more color of nail polish as some sort of variety.

"You're lucky that I've got some of my own," I tell him and place the polishes back in the container before I hop off his bed. I quickly skip out of his room and over to mine to find my bag of nail polishes that's probably tucked away somewhere in one of the last few boxes I have yet to unpack.

Today was a free day for the both of us since I didn't have to work and Luke cleared his schedule to be with me today. After Thanksgiving yesterday, we both were a little tired from staying up late with everyone and cleaning up when they left, so we both decided a day of us resting at the house was very needed.