Chapter 4 - It's like this weird kind of happiness

It all started that one summer...

Chapter 4 - It's like this weird kind of happiness

Isco

            The view of the beach was beautiful, and Katie was even more beautiful. I couldn't stop staring at her body and her face, mostly I couldn't stop looking at her. She was incredibly beautiful and with a personality like hers it is almost impossible not to enjoy myself. Emma was a sweet girl. Emma had an adorable face and my favorite thing about her is that her personality is memorable. I didn't get to see Jess and Jenson that much because they were talking to themselves. They only brought three chairs, so Katie and I had to share one. She was sitting on my lap next to Emma; Jess and Jenson were next to her. They kept kissing and acting all lovey dovey and all of a sudden they disappeared.

            "Well, that was interesting." Emma said making Katie and I laugh.

            "Do they ever talk or something?" I asked Katie and she replied with a shrugged.

            "It's the first time we actually spend together like this." Katie said with a half-smile.

             "Well then it's a first for all of us." I said grinning at Katie and pulling her close to me. "How are you feeling without your camera?" I asked and Emma giggled.

            "I am enjoying myself with you two, so I don't need it." She said leaning her head on my shoulder. I don’t know why my heart started beating fast. She was so close to me and I don’t even know why it makes me all excited and nervous.

            "So... Isco," Emma said with a curious face. "Tell me something about yourself?" I was thinking of something funny to say just to make Katie laugh. I really liked her laugh. I liked it a lot. I wouldn’t mind listening to it every day.

            "I can make an amazing plate of pasta." I said and they both looked at me with a smile.

             "Really?" Katie said looking at me.

            "Perfect." Emma said and now looked over at Katie who was still looking at me. "He's perfect for you." She said and I could see in Katie's face that she was surprised by her friend's words.

            "Emma." Katie said wide eyed and covering her face. I did get the chance to see her cheeks turn a light shade of red.

            "What do you mean?" I said looking at both of them. It took them a while to actually answer my question.

             "Katie can't cook." Emma said laughing.

            "Emma!" Katie said again covering her face again.

            "That is nothing to be ashamed about!" I said while caressing her back.

             "I can defend myself in a kitchen." Katie said and the way she said it made me laugh. .

            "Well see about that." Emma said giggling. I thought that she might fall off her chair. "So, I am gonna go to the water again." Emma said smiling and leaving me alone with Katie.

            I was surprised Katie was still sitting on my lap. Her hair was pulled into a ponytail and she was wearing the same sunglasses as yesterday. The sun was stronger now than it was yesterday and I was wondering whether I should put some sunscreen on or not. Katie turned to me and to my surprise a smile appeared on my face. It seems she got embarrassed that I caught her looking at me and she turned away. Her cheeks were bright red and I didn't know if it was because of me or the sun.