Chapter 9 - I want you, all of you.

It all started that one summer...

Chapter 9 -I want you, all of you.

Katie

           I was finishing my ice cream while studying Isco’s face. He looked so calm and beautiful. Now that there was actually light I could see his features better than I had before. I don’t even know how to put it into words what his face looks like in person. How soft his skin looks and is. How his nose fits just right to his face and is not too wide or long. He keeps trimming his beard and it doesn’t look as messy as the first time I met him and it made me sad. I liked his beard. I like the messiness it has to it, it kind of makes him look like a bad boy. In the end Isco is one of the most amazingly beautiful men I have ever seen.

           “What?” Isco said with the spoon still in his mouth and a warm smile. I knew my face has turned into complete shock making Isco laugh.

           “What?” I said giggling and looking down at my ice cream.

           “You were looking at me, and I wanted to know if i had something or my face or why you were looking at me like that?” He said and I felt my cheeks grow warm because he just called me out.

           “You have ice cream on your face,” I said with a huge grin hoping he would believe me.

           “Where?” Isco asked surprised with my answer.

           “Here.” I said pointing at a spot in his face with my spoon and actually getting ice cream on his face by mistake. Isco gasped when the ice cream touched his face. “Oh god. I am so sorry Isco.” I said standing up and walking over to the counter to get some napkins for him. I arrived back at the table to find Isco laughing to himself. “Here.” I said handing him the napkins.

           “Thank you.” Isco said with a warm smile. “You also have some ice cream on your face,” Isco said and before I could react Isco’s spoon was in my cheek. I felt the cold ice cream against my skin and gasped loudly.

           “ISCO!” I screamed at the top of my lungs making him laugh even harder. “Isco, that is so not funny.” I said grabbing some of the napkins I just gave him and wiped the ice cream off my cheek. Isco was still laughing, now his arm around his stomach as if he was in pain for laughing so much. “Fine, keep laughing.” I said walking out of the ice cream shop and heading towards my room.

           “Katie,” I heard Isco call out behind me. I pressed the elevator button and before I could make my escape Isco was standing next to me.

           “don’t”  I said before he could say anything. I turned to face him. I was ready to tell him off. “I said I was sorry, okay. It was an accident and then you had to get revenge.” I took a deep breath. I was going to continue telling him off when the elevator dinged. “Goodnight Isco,” I said walking inside the elevator. Isco was a bit persistent and followed me even though I just said goodnight to him.

           “I really thought you were going to laugh,” Isco said and I was looking away from him. “it was pretty funny,” He said and then chuckled. “I really missed you today,” His words took me completely by surprise. “I’m sorry if that was out of line, and we’ll end the night here if that’s what you really want...” Isco was cut off by the elevator doors opening on my floor. “Goodnight, Katie.” He said and I finally turned to look at him.

           “I also missed you today,” I said and reached out my hand to hold his. “What do you want to do now?” I asked looking up at him and seeing that amazing smile that made my insides go crazy.

           “We can go up to my room and just hang out, if you want.” Isco said pulling me closer to him.

           “Yeah, that sounds great.” I said and Isco pushed the button to his floor.

           The room Isco was staying in was great. It had an amazing view and it was very quiet. Isco didn’t know where his parents were. We ended up sitting in the balcony together. Isco lent me a sweater when I started to shake from the wind and put his arm around me to keep me warm. We sat there together talking about the view and looking at the clouds.  I liked the way this felt. I really wanted this for the rest of my life with him.

           “So, what does this mean?” I didn’t really want to ask him that but the words just came out without me being able to stop them.

           “I don’t know, you tell me.” Isco said and then I turned to look at  him.

           I wanted to tell him that I wanted us to be something, but my days in Ibiza are coming to an end at some point. Isco still hadn’t mention the fact that he was a professional football player. I wanted to tell him that I knew and before I could utter one more word. The room door opened and we both turned around to find Isco’s  parents by the door.

           “Hi!” Isco’s father said.

           “Hello.” I said with a warm smile.

           “Hi dad, this is Katie. The girl I told you about.”  Isco said pulling an arm around me.

           “Nice to meet you Katie,” Isco’s father said. “Honey, come over here.” Isco’s dad said but when all looked to where Isco’s mom was standing she wasn’t there anymore. “Oh,”  He said and turned to us.

           “Then I guess it’s time for me to leave.” I said standing up from my chair.

           “You don’t have to leave, Katie. Stay.” Isco’s father said and I was starting to feel uncomfortable. Isco’s mom didn’t want to meet me and I felt completely unwelcomed by her.

           “thank you, but it’s getting late and I just want to go to my room.” I said with a warm smile.

           “Oh okay, then. I hope we get to see each other again. I would love to get to know you better.” Isco’s dad said and pulled me into a hug.

           “I’m going to walk Katie to her room, I’ll be right back dad.” Isco said as we headed out of the room.