Chapter 32 - Merry Christmas.

It all started that one summer...

Chapter 32 - Merry Christmas.

Isco

Katie arrived the week before Christmas. We spend a few days in my apartment in the city and then once I had winter break we headed back to my parent's house in Arroyo de la Miel. It was Christmas and I wanted to give Katie her present alone. It was going to be something romantic but at the same time, something she will never forget. I walked over the the guest room and knocked on the door hiding her present behind my back.

"Come in, Isco." She said giggling. I opened the door and she was sitting on the bed with her computer. She was wearing jeans and a long sleeved light blue shirt and a light loose sweater on top of that. I made a mental note to make fun of her, since she wearing a lot of sweaters and gloves.

"How did you know it was me?" I asked sitting on her bed next to her and kissing her cheek as a good morning.

"Your brother never knocks and your mom and dad never come to talk to me here. They wait until I make it to the kitchen to say Good morning." She said with a smile and then kissed me. "Merry Christmas." She said smiling.

"Merry Christmas." I said and she closed her computer and looked at me.

"What brings you here?" She said moving closer to me. "Are you going to carry me to breakfast?" She said and then laughed. "kidding."

"No, something better." I said and pulled out the envelope from my back pocket. "I wanted you to open the present here, in private.." I said handing it to her.

"What? No. What about your parents? We are supposed to open our presents over breakfast." She said handing it back to me.

"Open it and you'll see why I am giving it to you privately" I said and she looked up at me a bit confused.

"Okay, you win." She said and the slowly tried to open the envelope without breaking it. She pulled out the letter and started to read it. I was waiting for her reaction, but she kept looking at me every so often and then back at the letter. I think she reached the sentence I was waiting for her to reach and I got the reaction I was hoping for. "Asturias?" She said pulling me into a hug.

"Yes, Asturias." I said and she kept kissing me as a thank you. "You told me you always wanted to go, and well it's a very small b&b in Gijon and it's going to be a start for your new life here."

"Sounds romantic," She said and then looked around the room as if searching for something. "What about the league?" She said with a frown and looked down at the letter.

"We'll be back before it starts." I said with a smile and she was giggling and looking at the letter. "You are spoiling me." She said and caressed my cheek and pulled me into a sweet kiss.

"Of course I am. Now let's go to breakfast." I said pulling an arm around her waist and pulled her into my arms. I started to carry her out of the room and she was laughing and wanting me to let go of her.

"I was kidding." She kept saying as we made our way to the kitchen but found everyone in the living room. My parents were there with Antonio and Messi on the floor still sleeping.

"Merry Christmas." We said at the same time and then I put her down. She wanted to hide her face because she wanted to respect my parents house and all that. That's why she asked to sleep in a different room from me.

"Merry Christmas." My parents said and stood up from the couch.

"I made a lot of different things for breakfast, and your cousins will be coming over later..." My mom said and I just looked over at Katie he was paying attention to everything my mother said.

"Mom, can we open the presents already." Antonio said sounding like a child.

"Fine!" My mother said and Antonio jumped from his chair and grabbed the box that Katie had brought with her with his name on it.

"What can it be?" Antonio said all excited and looked over at Katie. She smiled at him politely and my brother ripped all the wrapping paper to reveal a box. He opened the box and his jaw dropped. The box was filled with South Beach Souvenirs. "oh my god." Antonio said with a huge smile. He put the box on the table and pulled Katie into a hug. "This is great." He said and started to pull things out.

"I went to South beach to get you all these things, I hope you like them." She said and walked over to me. I pulled my arm around her waist as she and I waited for him to pull out the shirt at the bottom of the box. "I hope the shirt fits you." She said and my brother looked up surprised.

"Shirt?" He said quickly taking out everything and revealing the shirt at the bottom. "You didn't." He said grinning.

"I'm in Miami bitch." Katie said trying to act all ghetto but failing.

"Don't ever do that again." Antonio said and we both started to laugh.

"Whatever." She said letting go of me and walking over to the table. She grabbed the box with the watch for my father and the necklace for my mother, I helped her picked those things out. She handed each of them their presents and they each pulled her into a hug. "I hope you like them." She said and after they both opened their present they thanked her and said they loved it.

"Now it's time for you to open your present from all of us, well not Isco. He said he got you something else." My mom said to her and looked up at me then winked. I smiled and waited for her to open the present. I knew what it was, of course, and I knew she was going to love it.

"Oh, wow." Katie said looking at a Canon AE-1. She looked up at me and the sparkle in her eye was amazing. "This is," She said and pulled it out and brought it up to her eye to see how the camera worked. "This is perfect, thank you so much." She said and I think she started to cry. "oh my god, why am i crying?" She said and giggled and I just watched her with my family and I couldn't believe how it was all coming together.

Katie came out of the bathroom with just a towel wrapped around her body. It was our first night in the B&B and I was actually scared of making the first move. She walked over to her suitcase and was looking through her clothes. I wanted to say something but the words didn't come out. She turned to look at me because she knew that I was staring and started to giggle.

"Sorry, forgot my undies." She said with a shy smile and pulled some out of her bag. She then walked over the bathroom door and closed it behind her.

I really wanted to punch myself in the face. I really didn't know how to make the first move. I didn't want our first time together to be rushed at all and I didn't plan this with that in mind. Okay, maybe a little bit but I didn't want her to feel uncomfortable. She took her time in the shower and when she was finally out I was blown away. She had her hair loose and in waves. She was wearing something I wasn't expecting, even more with this cold weather. She only had on her undies and one of my long sleeved shirts she must've taken from my parent's house..

"So, um. what do you want to do now?" She said and started to bite her bottom like as she pulled at the sleeve of her shirt.

"Just join me and we'll see what happens?" I said with a half smile and she nodded at me.

She joined me in the bed and we locked eyes. She smiled shyly and I brushed her hair away then pulled her into a kiss. We slowly started to kiss and we didn't rush things. I put my arm under her shirt and pulled her closer to me. She started smiling and continued to kiss me. Never letting go of me. She ran her hands through my hair as she smiled. I stopped kissing her for a moment and looked at her face. She smiled and looked down at her shirt and started to undo the buttons. I stopped her and she looked up at me surprised.

"I..." I said and closed my eyes for a moment. "I don't want you to think I brought you here just for that." I said and she smiled and kissed me.

"Thank you," She said smiling and then pulled my shirt off. She looked at my bare chest and started to giggle. "This is really happening." She said looking at me in the eyes and smiled.

"Yes," I said with a half smiled and finished undoing her shirt. "I am so in love with you," I said and that was it. Katie pulled me into a kiss and it was that. A kiss that made it happen. I finally had her, in more ways than one. It even made me wonder if scoring a goal was better than sex, because being with her was the best thing in the world right now and I don't want to be anywhere else right now.