Chapter 28 - Seems like a movie

It all started that one summer...

Chapter 28 - Seems like a movie

Katie

          I was really excited to spend the rest of the night with Isco. My mom said she was going to hang out around the hotel and let us have our time. She really enjoyed the match. She was screaming along with me and all the Malaga fans. She even insulted the referee when Isco got tackled pretty badly by one of the players. After the match Isco walked over to us and gave me his shirt again.

          They won and I was extremely proud of them. The defence was a bit sloppy but at least they won with a perfect goal by Portillo. Isco was amazing, as always. I really enjoyed watching his play. He’s known world wide now, but no one sees him the way I do. I love seeing people give their all on the pitch. It inspires me to give my all in everything I do. Before I knew him, he was my inspiration.

          I fixed my shirt in front of the mirror. I was wearing one of my favorite outfits ever, my purple shirt with a white blouse. I look like I have long legs, but I don’t. I am a small skinny girl. I kind of forgot my white bra, so I had to wear my purple one with white polkadots. I was wearing heels, something that rarely happens. I pull my hair back and put on when I hear a knock on the door. The butterflies came back when I walked towards the door to open it and there he was.

          He was wearing a light blue button down shirt with a leather jacket and some black pants. He looked extremely nice. He had shaved most of his facial hair, he left a little hint of it and  was extremely  attractive. He put a lot of gel on his hair and it looked nice. He went all out on his looks. He was standing there greeting me with a warm smile. I started to wondering if I should put some red lipstick. That was the only shade of lipstick that I brought with me. If I wear it he would probably end up with red marks all over his face. Okay, maybe I do want him to have lipstick stains all over his face, just so I can make fun of him and take pictures.

          “Hi.” He said and he finally noticed what I was wearing. He smiled at me and kissed me softly.

          “Hi.” I said and he broke the distance between us and kissed me again.

          “Are you ready?” He asked putting arm around my waist and holding me close..

          “Pretty much,” I said gesturing for him to come inside. “I am debating whether I should wear some lipstick or not.” I said walking into the bathroom. Isco stood by the door watching me.

          “It’s all up to you.” He said watching me as I looked back at him and smiled. I put on some lipgloss on and then walked towards the door and put my arms around his neck.

          “I get ready pretty fast, right? I can sure make a guy wait for me.” I said taking a mental picture of this. He smelled like he just got out of the shower. I kissed him and we both smiled.

          “It taste like strawberries.” He said with a chuckle.

          “Do you like it?” I didn’t give him a chance to respond and I kissed him again and he was smiling like he never had before.

          “I do.”  He said putting an arm around my waist. “If you are ready, then we should get going.” I grabbed my sweater and my purse. He held my hand as we headed out of the hotel to his car. I had left a note for my mom that I was gone, and also added Isco’s number just because she asked for it.