chapter 37 - I can really imagine how things will be when i move in

It all started that one summer...

Chapter 37 - I can really imagine how things will be when i move in

Katie

          I knew it was morning because the light was bothering me. If it was up to me, I would’ve stayed sleeping. My back was aching and the couch was very small but very comfortable. I turned to my left one more time to see if I can get more sleep, but it was impossible. I sit straight up holding the heavy comforter Isco got for us last night to cover up my bare chest. I look to my right and notice that Isco is about to fall from the couch. I tried pulling him into the couch trying to see if I could help him not fall. I failed. I looked at him and started to bite my lip. I could see his bare chest and he looked all peaceful. It was cute. He only had the slight hint of stubble and it was sexy.

          I rest my head on the pillow he brought for us last night and start caressing his bare chest. I was glad he didn’t have an early training session today and that he only had the game tomorrow. I was also thinking that I didn’t want to go back. I am a fool in love and I didn’t care who knew about it. I was going to stand up and head to the kitchen to get something to eat, but I was too lazy. I was thinking of something I can do to kill time. I thought maybe I could take a picture of Isco sleeping but it might bother him and my camera was far away.

          I decided to watch some TV, but the TV controller is far away and that means I would probably wake Isco up. I lean forward to see if I could grab the remote and I still didn’t reach it. When i was about to move back, Isco turned to his side and I almost fell. I searched a for my spot in the couch and reach out and grab the remote. I was about to turn on the TV when a voice scared me.

          “Are you really going to turn that thing on?” His eyes were still closed and he was moving his arms trying to grab me. I moved away so he wouldn’t catch me and giggled.

          “What are you going to stop me?” I said lifting my arm up so he wouldn’t get the controller.

          “I want to sleep.” Isco said sounding like a little boy. “Someone was having too much fun last night and didn’t want to stop and I have a game tomorrow and I am very tired.” He said pulling the blanket to cover his chest. “Now that person has to say here with me and sleep.” He said pulling me into his arms.

          “I was the only one having fun?” I said feeling insulted. I didn’t know my company bother you so much.” I said grabbing the comforter and keeping it to myself. I wanted to step out of the couch but he grabbed me and started kissing me.

          “I didn’t say that” He said pulling me closer. “You know sometimes you do overreact.” He said kissing me again. “I just mean doing two times is okay, but almost 3 times is too much and I had a game before and have one tomorrow.” He said with a win. “Any other time is fine with me.” He said and I started to giggle.

          “I cuddled closer to him and he started smiling. Isco was just wonderful. He was caressing my back while I was tracing circles on his chest. He had turned on the TV and we were watching a random channel, we didn’t really listen to it because he muted the tv. Isco wanted to make some breakfast but I didn’t want him to move. I loved the way his body felt against mine. I started playing with his beard and poking his cheek.

          “You really want to annoy me.” He said sitting up straight.

          “Maybe.” I said biting my lip. “okay, I do.” I said and I was about to change the channel when the picture that appeared on the tv screen took me by surprise. “isco.” I said still shocked. “Is that us?” I turned up the volume of the tv.