Chapter 7 - Even on his worst he is still a gentleman, how?

It all started that one summer...

Chapter 7 - Even on his worst he is still a gentleman, how?

Katie

I put on my favorite yellow dress and fixed my hair for like the 20th time. I was going out on a date with Isco, lucky me. I was excited and I couldn't wait to see him again. Today I started to feel like they were things I had to tell Isco, but I don't know how. He needs to know that I am a huge fan of his, but I am afraid of how it will change the way he sees me or whatever it is he feels for me.

Emma was looking at me with a huge smile on her face. She was a lovely friend, and I felt bad that it didn't work out with the guy she met yesterday. She did seem interested in Isco's brother, Antonio, and I really want to see what happens between them. Antonio is a great guy, well that is what I saw the short time we spent together.

"You look amazing," She said hugging me.

"Are you going to hang out with Antonio and Jess tonight?" I asked putting on my pumps but then switching them to a nice pair of flats because I hate heels.

"Yeah, we are going to watch movies since Isco did say he was spending time with his brother." She said with a smile and the excitement was pretty much obvious on her pretty face.

"God, I can't wait!" I said with a huge smile on my face. I was feeling alive on the inside. I have never felt like this before any date back home. "Emms, I don't know if it's love what I am feeling right now, but it's amazing." I was going to lay on the bed when she stopped me.

"Don't lay on the bed, you are going to ruin your hair." We both start to laugh but I was the first one to stop because the thoughts I had this morning came back. It made my stomach turn in a bad way.

"Emma, I feel like I need to tell Isco the truth... and it scares me." I said and started to bite my thumb. She was going to say something but the knock on the door stopped her. "That must be Isco." I said jumping out of the bed. My stomach was still bothering me but I opened the door with a huge grin in my face. "Hello," I said with the smile on my face and felt so much better when I saw his face. My heart started to beat fast and I could feel myself get really nervous.

"Hello," Isco said pulling me into his arms. I was surprised by how comforting it was. Being in Isco arms felt like home, just warm and cozy. It made me want to stay indoor all day in his arms just doing nothing. He let go of me and I tried to read his face to see if he felt the same way, and he did. The smile on his face said it all.

"I will give you a warning, I am planning things as they go along. I had a long day and I had no time to think about our date." He said holding my hand as we walked towards the elevator.

"So not cool," I said trying to look mad. "That is how much I mean to you?" I said as we stood in front of the elevator doors just looking at him with my face anger.

"No. Not at all. You mean a lot to me, well ah. You know, its just that I've bee-" I stopped him by covering his mouth with my hand.

"I was kidding, isco." I said and I started to giggle trying not to read to much into what he just said. After he heard me giggling he started to relax a little bit. "Don't you have a sense of humor?" I said still giggling.

"I do," He said and the elevator arrived. We entered the elevator holding hands. I stood next to him resting my head on his shoulder as I watched the numbers going down. "It's just..." Isco started to say taking me completely by surprise. He was looking away from me and messing up his hair. "I am really nervous." He closed his eyes and took a deep breath. "Why am I even telling you this?" He said with a nervous laughter that I found really cute.