Chapter 18 - She is my person now

[a/n] LUCKY YOU TRIPLE UDATE DAY

It all started that one summer...

Chapter 18 - She is my person now

Isco

          The sun was shining too bright for my own liking, but I have to get used to it. It’s summer, and I forgot all about the curtains last night. I turn to look at my clock and see 9:55 flashing at me. That means I have less than 2 hours with Katie. Our flight to Madrid leaves at around noon. I didn’t get a chance to say goodbye last time the way I wanted to, now I don’t even know what to do. All I knew is that I have to be the strong one. If it let her see how much it is going to affect me, she will probably start to cry and I don’t want her to cry. Lucky me that I can go to Madrid with her, and spend time with her until I have to go to Italy. I wish she could go with me.

          She promised me last night that once she graduates in December she will get on the first plane to Malaga and move in with me. Deep down, I don’t want her to do this. I remember that she told me once before that she wasn’t going to leave everything for me, but now she is willing to do it. The idea of her leaving everything for me bothers me. I do want her to be close to me, I do want to be able to see her whenever I want, I want to be able to get her in my car and just with her and kiss her everyday. It was impossible for me to stop the smile that appeared across my face when I thought about out kiss. It had been perfect. But even though I want all these things, I just don’t want her leaving everything for me, it makes me feel selfish. I don’t want her to one day look back at her life and blame me for making her leave her family and friends for this, even if it feels just right.

          I told her all about my concerns, but she assured me that she always wanted to move to Spain. But I think it’s not the same to move to Spain and moving to Spain because you want to be closer to your boyfriend. Wait, she didn’t exactly said Spain. She said that she always wanted to move to Barcelona, then she fixed her answer and said Spain. Maybe, just maybe… i thought to myself. I know what I am going to do.

          I turned to face her and she is sound asleep. She’ll probably get mad at me for waking her up, but I am going to make the most of the short time we have together today. I kiss her forehead to see if to wake her up and just as I thought it didn’t. Man, she is a heavy sleeper, I thought to myself and got out of bed. I walked to the bathroom to brush my teeth and wash my face. I decided to shave and that would give Katie a little bit more time to sleep. I walked back to my room while drying my face with a towel and he was still sleeping. I throw the towel on the floor and jump on the bed and she almost fell from it. I didn't notice he was close to the edge of the bed.

          “Isco!” She screamed all scared. I loved her scared face so much, it was the cutest thing in the world.

          “Good morning.” I said kissing her lips. She tries to act angry at me but the kiss made her smile and I could see in her face how happy this all made her.

          “I was having a great dream.” She said pulling me close to eyes after closing her eyes as if trying to go back to sleep.

          “was I in it?” I said shaking her because she can’t go back to sleep. I stopped shaking her when she opened her eyes and was glaring at me.

          “No.”Sitting up as she tried running her hands through her messy hair and then continued talking. “It was Emma and I at Camp Nou.” She turned to me and then hugged me. “Good morning, Isco.” It was like I was seeing a completely different person. She was all smiley and awake now.